Bradley Martin vs Callum Von Monger

Veeky Forums what is the TLDR on the beef between Callum and Bradley?

Who is in the wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGZ3hQWtLMY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHVYgb8NTZM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7QJWJBT-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares

Small
Vs
Smallest

whoever has less hair was wrong

Seriously feels like Callum is either being paid out by Brad or threatening to be sued... The whole video is so uncomfortable.

Calums a cool guy

he lifts weights

and doesnt afraid of looking like young arnie

youtube.com/watch?v=IHVYgb8NTZM

Fuck he must be stressing right now... That's not going to be doing good things to his hair.

Daily reminder that FRAUD ROIDER BRADLEY MARTYN is knee deep in STEROID-INDUCED BALDING and no matter how much the chemicals in his body will make him lift, he's INSECURE as FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7QJWJBT-k

Say what you want but he handled that well.

the fuck is wrong with the dude on the left's head

Callum has a gun on him.

lel that skinny ass ginger retard got rekt, nice

Direct from calum

What does this mean about the comment Calum left on TrainToLooksGoodNakeds youtube video....

"Wow. Damn he really did just put himself against everyone. And he wants everyone to be on his side putting ideas in heads that he is real and honest when really he is like the Sith Lord turning good people to his dark side. I was once mates with brad. But that friendship only lasted 6 months. He tried to fuck around with my girlfriend when I was overseas and lied to me about it when I got back. Then tried to fuck me over with a new company I started. The shit part was the whole time he pretended to be my bro saying shit like he would look out for me want what's best for me etc and I believed him... but after what he did he left me no choice but to walk from the company and scrap the friendship. I will never trust him again. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else and whoever reads this can make their own individual decision about peoples ethics and not get sucked into the bullshit that is fed to them.'"

edit: this was 2 days ago

calum looks like a fucking dragon ball z charackter.

dat fucking neck
dat fucking jaw
dose fucking traps

ayee lmao

So basically this whole video is just them covering their asses.

There's really no reason to think he doesn't just have MPB.

Humans do this thing where they "remember" events in a way that suits the perception of history the way they want. Bradley mentions in OPs video that he didn't realize he accidentally called out Callum for selling autographs. Callum gets bitchy and posts that. Later, Bradley apologizes, and the details get fleshed out to suit the new narrative. The truth is probably somewhere in between.

Bradley too much of a sperg to fuck other guys' bitches, anyway.

His name is BALDLEY MARTYN

can I get a TL;DR of all this drama?

Seemed like Calum tried selling autographs and Bradley had chimpout?

>calum went abroad
>baldley tried to move in on his girl
>lied to his face about it

obviously Bradley is wrong. You don't make a play on another guy's bitch.

>TFW Bradley moves in on your girl.

"Brad agreed to show up to make this vid with me which was a smart move by him. There was more that I was pissed off with. But that was between me and brad. We decided to talk about the points that were already bought up to the public. The other issues we sorted out off camera and are things that he needs to work on himself. He apologized for those other things that I was still mad about and that's all I needed from him.
Sure, there's more going on with brad but that has nothing to do with me personally, it's up to him now to handle it the way he sees fit. Hopefully with #truth and #sincerity
Time to move on. Better **** to worry about.
I hope this answers any left over questions you might have.
Thanks for the love and support.
Catch ya later

Calum"

I don't know nor care who either of these faggots is. And neither should you.

I don't know his name but that traintolookgoodnaked guy is fucking petty. He's made about 50 posts in two days of shitty Bradley memes. Not only that but his body and his lifts are fucking garbage compared to his ego. I don't know exactly what's going on but damn, that lil dude is fucking annoying. His hairline ain't that great either I dunno how he's attacking Bradley over his.

I think Callum being manipulated. Bradley seems to be good at that. Few sweet words, excuses and they're "good" again. But taht's my personal opinion. Maybe BM is indeed as good as he likes to picture himself.

Who cares, he's clearly not insecure. He's just aware he looks better in hats. If i looked better in a certain hairstyle i'd wear that shit all the time, and so would you.

It has nothing to do with insecurity. Hats have the added benefit of being /comfy/ too.

lol how is this guy so fucking skinny if he's been lifting for years? he looks maybe 175 pounds at most. Why would brad want to do a vid with him in the first place?

He's fat and natty. Under fat he probably has decent physique, but you need all the cuts as a natty to look anything good.

>yet an other yt drama
Is this worth caring about?

That confirms my theory - Bradley is trying to save his image and he's doing really good. If he was that great of a guy he wouldn't wait till things went south.
Anyway , if someone came to me and wanted to apologize I wouldn't refuse either - I don't like to have beef with anyone, so I can understand Callum's side.

only if your own life is boring

>he is like the Sith Lord

Deeper conspiracy? I think I might know who is behind this pulling all the strings...

amen bro

Ik he's natty, but he's still small as fuck. David laid is a good example of what a natty should look like 4 years into lifting.

ttgn did 7pl8 rack pulls for reps. I know that's a rack pull, but still, he's pretty strong. Such is natty life.

Been following Calum for a couple years, has always seemed very transparent, happy go lucky in it for the gains and luls, even after he blew up popularity wise.

Bradley's videos just always seem insincere and made for the sake of partner income. And the whole cash grab off the adobe gainz thing was pretty lame. One thing to call out someone for photoshopping their pics, it's another to spin it into a business venture and make money off damaging someone elses reputation and career. Regardless, even if this video of Bradley owning up to his BS is just a publicicty thing to salvage his own reputation, it isn't easy to apologize in private, much less to 100's of thousands of people. Smart move on his part, fit YT drama moves at the speed of light, all this shit will be forgotten and he'll be back to pumping out inane mediocre videos in no time.

brb watching Steve Cook for them Zen gains.

i hate that kike bradley martyn, so goddamn much. cal needs to beat the fuck out of him and then throw him in an oven