EATING MEAT CONTRIBUTES TO GLOBAL WARMING

POST YFW YOU REALIZE KILLING ANIMALS FOR GAINS WAS CAUSING YOU CANCER AND DESTROYING THE PLANET

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
jaha.ahajournals.org/content/4/10/e002408
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html
anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hate people and i want to die so...i feel great

on the list of all the things that might make me go vegetarian, global warming is nowhere to be found

Not bothered.

Anything that cuts down on the populations in most African countries, India and China is a necessary action.

Literally why I stopped eating meat. Plus factory farms are disgusting.

Love the faces on liberals when they ask why I'm vegan and I say climate change. Their desperate struggle to justify why they just "can't" do it is a joy to watch.

Third world genocide would unironically do orders of magnitude more good for the Earth than going vegan.

Actually, killing you you be the same as killing a family of twenty in Bangladesh insofar as total carbon emission were concerned, so maybe we should start there?

most of the planet is already cancer

I just switched to all chicken. Beef is really the big offender environmentally. I still eat beef, but I don't buy it for home consumption

>chicken

tfw i thought this was healthy also then I learned that any protein drives cancer growth.

then I was like okay let me get some of that vegan shit

then i was like ayy yo most of these fucking vegans are insane and i felt like i was going insane

then i was all like yo i will get some fucking b-12

still shit

then i am like fuck it i will go a head and limit protein from meet and add butter on my food

>2 b continued

mfw

what do you care about my fellow user? Seriously I am here for you bro let me know what is going on in your heart other then the fucking cancer you meat eating faggot.

I don't often eat meat but I haven't entirely cut it out my diet like a little bitch. I don't eat pork as that's mostly cured with cancerous carcinogenics, however a good cut of beef from the butchers is nice once a week, as well as a chicken dinner a couple times a week also. I care about stuff that isn't impossible to solve, I mean do you really think people will listen to you ranting and raving about global warming and platitudes designed to seem concerned about people's health? Of course not, get raped you delusion faggot

>Meat causes cancer meme
And vaccines cause autism

Liberals are the vegans one,you retard kys you poser

WE MAY HAVE DESTROYED THE PLANET
BUT FOR A BEAUTIFUL MOMENT WE WE'RE BIGGER THAN AVERAGE

>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291

THE DECLINE in total testosterone levels in men as they age, although not of great magnitude [0.4%/yr for total testosterone (1)], has been consistently demonstrated (2, 3, 4) and has been shown to affect a number of factors, including sexual function (5), bone density (6), and atherogenic lipid profiles

>atherogenic lipid profiles

jaha.ahajournals.org/content/4/10/e002408

This systematic review and meta‐analysis provides evidence that vegetarian diets effectively lower blood concentrations of total cholesterol, low‐density lipoprotein cholesterol, high‐density lipoprotein cholesterol, and non–high‐density lipoprotein cholesterol. Such diets could be a useful nonpharmaceutical means of managing dyslipidemia, especially hypercholesterolemia.

NIGGER DO YOU EVEN INTO READING SHIT YOU LINK

>less meat in the diet = better lipid profiles.

So taking out some meat might increase testosterone levels according to your own study.

wtf he deleted his shit

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html

>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291

>anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>authoritynutrition.com/7-evidence-based-health-reasons-to-eat-meat/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
>foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/

>THE DECLINE in total testosterone levels in men as they age, although not of great magnitude [0.4%/yr for total testosterone (1)], has been consistently demonstrated (2, 3, 4) and has been shown to affect a number of factors, including sexual function (5), bone density (6), and atherogenic lipid profiles
>So taking out some meat might increase testosterone levels according to your own study.
>NIGGER DO YOU EVEN INTO READING SHIT YOU LINK
Do you? One of the biggest points of that study is that SHBG is inversely proportional to protein intake.
Protein/meat increase testosterone. Way to cherrypick and shittly analyze what I posted as well as ignore the rest That I bet you didn't even read.
>wtf he deleted his shit
I was trying to fix something then 4 chan kept asking me to reformat my posts

These sources are.....

Does anyone have a study that compares the lipid profiles or total cholesterol from diets like KETO to Atkins to Mediterranean to vegan.

This would be interesting to see.

Global warming is a bullshit scam. The real term is climate change, which is a natrual phenomenon of earths history. We arr not warmimg up, we are in a pre-ice age. We will probably be hit with a 2 - 5 year winter here in the next 10 years, maybe sooner. The mini ice age can possibly last up to 10 years, which most scientists in the field belive will hit between 2025 - 2030 give or take a few years.

>I was trying to fix something then 4 chan kept asking me to reformat my posts

Well, okay

>SHBG

I am pretty sure you can have an increase in SHBG but like anything else more does not mean your body would be utilizing it. It is not cherry picking it is just that you are not one isolated factor. You have an increase in anything you will get a response but that does not mean it is an optimal response. Just imagine for a second you want to go out to a club and talk to some sexy females so you are like let me get a little tipsy. So you start drinking because you want to break the ice. So you are like okay more drinking more confidence less fear of interaction. So you get an increase and a little success. Then you are like well let me try something else to break your fear of approach. So you start smoking PCP you feel fucking fearless and just start hitting on every hot woman you find attractive. You get a response, but the response was all in your imagination and you were in the mental ward the whole time from getting naked and fucking a telephone post in public. So you over did the mechanism that increased the response. I know you think I am some crazy Vegan but, I am not.

So if you add more meat into a system with horrible lipid profiles it lowers your test. Prove me wrong you cant.

>So if you add more meat into a system with horrible lipid profiles it lowers your test. Prove me wrong you cant.
>what is the next link
>implying your lipid profiles would be shit if you also have animal fats in your diet and are eating a variety of foods
>what is increasing testosterone by eating more protein/meat, working out more/harder than you already do, sleeping more along with having more sex/fapping more
I did when I posted it and just did now

>more protein/meat, working out more/harder than you already do, sleeping more along with having more sex/fapping more

I mean just seems simple minded bro

more meat = good.

Don't you think an overdone amount of just anything would have some type of draw back? That is all I am saying

no, user, if you REALLY want to troll vegans, ask them if they drive a car. they'll probably say yes. then tell them that gasoline, a fossil fuel, is literally made out of the bones of dinosaurs and other animals.

i blurted this out to my friend's vegan gf once without thinking and she was devastated.

by the way, keep fighting the good fight. this is probably sacrilege to say on Veeky Forums but we would all probably be better off with some kind of reduction on red meat, maybe in the form of a tax. it really is horrible for the environment and not worth it when you consider all of the damage it creates.

Not that user, but I'm as right-wing as they come, and I'm a vegan.

honestly can't wait to die

>any protein drives cancer growth.
> vegans unironically believe this

no, because any study comparing a vegan diet to something else scores the vegans against the Standard American Diet (SAD) which of course is going to bias it towards them

vegans are incapable of producing a well-controlled study so they have to rely on haphazard pseudoscience

>I mean just seems simple minded bro
>more meat = good.
Just because it seems simple minded doesn't mean it is. And even if it does so what. I'm getting bigger, stronger, healthier and better by being "simple minded".
>Don't you think an overdone amount of just anything would have some type of draw back?
>what are net benefits
>what is sleeping I added in not just for test but recovery.
No, because like i said above the drawbacks are insignificant to none. And what about the benefits of dong so vs. the drawsbacks of not? Sure don't do any of it, you'll just stay weak and/or low test.
>That is all I am saying
I get where you're your coming from. But what I posted is fine. The overtraining boogyman and gains goblin won't come jump you and steal all your gains

Why is killing the planet a bad thing ? People always say this like its some super insult.

I am currently doing my phd in AI and it is my sincere (and secret) goal to develop a AI that causes a extinction level event on the entire planet

Then finally there will be no more suffering, no more manlets and no more fucking chads stealing my girl REEEEEEEE