When do i start seeing abs?

I was 93 kg. Now 85.5. I still have a gut. Is 75kg the time when my gut disappers? Im 5'11

Inb4 manlet

t. Former obese man

70 or lower

not worth it unless youre actually fit

def below 70, im quite muscular and dont have abs at 70kg and im 185

What do you mean actually fit?

Be patient my man.

5,55, was 96 kg last summer. I'm 75,6 kg now and it was like last week when I started noticing the line between obliques zones and central ab zone.

5 kg more down, what's that, a month and a half? C'mon, we can do it bruh.

abs are genetic for the most part and if you have them the ability to see them at specific bf% is how strong your core is.

some people can get under 10% bf and still don't have abs, others have them at 20+.

it's a lottery

Is this Veeky Forums?

*I got abs, somewhat visible nonflexed and visible flexed I'm 5'11 73kg's atm

Are you me?

Maybe

Hypertrophic state of the rectus abdominis + low body fat percentage.

Nope. I'm exactly like you except I'm hovering between 70 and 72 atm.
I have to flex like a retard to see the top 2 abs. Long road ahead matey

I'm 186, and abs start to become visible at ~82 for me. I haven't been below 80 yet, but I'd imagine at 70-75 they'd be pretty well-defined and clearly visible for me.

It also all depends on how hard you hit abs. I hit abs on a weighted crunch machine 3x a week, and try to hit a new PR at least once a week.

not really, abs are a muscle you can train and thus enlargen like any other muscle.

Sure, whether your abs insertions will look great or not is genetics, but you can definitely specifically target them to help bring them out and make them blockier. If your abs are big AF, you don't need to be 10%bf for them to be visible.

Get that there yohimbine for the ab reveal.

How long have you guys been lifting? Seems strange you'd have to cut down that low just to see abs.

80kg at 186cm is skeletor mode

you lack about 20 kg of muscle to be even normal weight

if you have been that fat once, its not possible to have tight stomach skin to show abs and never will be for 99.9% of people except a few lucky ones that had very flexible skin/were only fat when super young

fitness is kind of a meme, people seem to believe that you can change whats already been done, but it isn't true. Fatness is more or less irreparable. (the amazing transformation pics you see are roid+HGH+surgery+photoshop)

This is demonstrably untrue

almost 100kg to 70kg is way too much, sorry.
You will never look like somebody who never was that fat. Sure you will look OK but never optimal.

Well, it is still true that all these people are doing when dieting past 70kg is reducing their already minuscule muscle mass.. all while waiting to see abs that will never be there due to loose skin.

I'm also 5'11. Lowest I ever got was 70... Still a gut and no abs.

I'm not the guy that last that much weight, but it's simply not true. Skin adapts over time and with muscle gain it's completely doable.
I don't think it's because of lose skin, I think it's because these people haven't lifted for very long or haven't lifted very seriously.
I've seen guys at 5'7" or shorter at a weight of at least 190lbs that had visible or nearly visible abs. No roids or anything, they just worked for it

But that implies that they will bulk to their original weight or close and that this will be mostly muscle. The discussion was about dieting down to get abs, which just won't happen.

I think you are actually more or less agreeing with me. The only way for fatties is to fill up with large amounts of muscle (typically using roods because its not feasible to gain 40+lb/20kg or raw muscle for most people)

5,55 guy here.

Well, I've started going to the gym recently (last week of November), previous to that it was mainly skightly better diet and getting out of neetdom.

I must confess too that core is my least favorite part of the routine (it hurts/flesh feels really hard when crunching... even my neck starts to get stiff quickly), and it was like an once per week basis. Lately I've started to do obliques and ab zone at least twice with 48 hours of resting in between.

DNAguy made it and looks pretty optimal to me.

I'm 6'2
I got down to 90kg and looked bretty gud
I wanted abs so I went down to 85kg.
I didn't see abs but my face got gaunt as fuck and my friends told me I looked unhealthy.
Unfortunately not all are meant for abs.

Dude thats bullshit. 70 kg and no abs? Wtf?

No; it's true... To be exact, I was 68kg at my lightest.
No abs, still a gut.
The definition of skinny fat I guess....
According to the BMI people of our size aren't underweight until

I'm 5'8 and 83kg and I have a clear V line and abs

Genetics and real ab work (not fucking planks and crunches) are what matter.

>real ab work
For example?

Anything with big weight and twists
Cable crunch downs
Renegade rows
Weighted crunch lunges

Big weight is key, as with anything else

I have been training my abs a lot, 5'9 163 lbs but still cant see them. Is it because of my anterior pelvic tilt or because I am still fat?
Plz respond

i used to be 115kg lol

I have visible abs @ 94kg around 6'0

You just have to train them.

age?

I would say below 75kg. Also do weighted hyperextensions.