Are hairy legs alpha or are they just gross? Is excessive body hair a sign of high test?

Are hairy legs alpha or are they just gross? Is excessive body hair a sign of high test?

pretty sure it's a sign of not trimming it down

I trim/shave almost everywhere except my legs. Just seems like a lot of work and a little bit weird. I actually wouldn't know how to go about doing it and making it looks even and natural.

do u shave ur butthole too

No but i occasionally trim the hair around the taint/hole area. never gone fully shaved down there.

If that's your leg that's a standard, mine are the same, its not too much nor too little, why would anyone sane find that gross.

Idk a bunch of girls I know think hairy man legs are weird/gross

i also have hairy legs, arms and chest. never shaved it though because it just feels wrong

different people different opinions, don't pay much attention to it.

>tfw hairs grow on my shaft

Hairy men are hairy, no use shaving it off because you'll never look like someone who just doesn't have the hair.

I don't shave anything on my entire body. All I do is trim my pubes.

Use a #1 clipper on the entre leg. BAM, done.

body hair is gross desu if I had the money I would get it lasered away

It's genetical and it's normal if you have it. Shaving your legs (or anything other than your face/chest/crotch) isn't really justifiable in my opinion, unless you want to compete or something.

Nice forearms FAGGOT

>Is excessive body hair a sign of high test?

Pretty sure it's a sign of having mediterranean or middle eastern ancestry

I literally only shave my bunghole

You gotta embrace the hairy legs, op. It's a sign of strength

I'm Jewish so it's to be expected that I'm a hairy mess. I keep my pubes neat and I don't have back hair so I'm doing fine by me.

What about the patch between my shoulders, or the back of my arms?
Or German

>Not wanting to look like Burt Reynolds in the 70's

no one taught me this early on in the game, but beard trimmers are key to trimming body hair. i keep my leg and arm hair 2cm, chest 4 cm, back shoulders waxxed. pubes 2-3 cms. armpits no shave, beard 2-4cm...

this is the secret... doing your own should an back is fucking horrible goodluck

don't you mean mm instead of cm?

Im ghost white with black body hair, I dont like it but it would be too much to keep it trimmed.

It depends how big how jacked you are. If you have for example a jacked upper body chest hair looks very alpha (like in that superman picture where he walks out of the water) but if you are really skinny or fat it just looks gross. Same applies to the legs

He said German

I'm pretty much hairless on my Body beside head and pubic regions, it's just genetics. People ask me if III shave all the time, feels okay man

thats not even that hairy faggot

I've had girls tell me this and then months later they're fucking rubbing them after sex telling me how much they love my legs.
I say this a million times a day, stop fucking listening to what women say.

>no hair on back
>tiniest patch of thin hair on chest
>legs like i'm wearing wool stockings

how the fuck did this happen

you're not alone brother. my gf will never know, but you know...you know.

I have pretty hairy arms and legs, i'm really white and the hair is pretty dark, i used to hate it, but i started noticing girls would rather like if i kept the hair than shave them.

That was 2 years ago. I stopped caring since and the last person who said anything about my hairy legs was my ex girlfriend, who also stop giving a shit after a while.

Haven't heard any complaints from other girls since i split with my ex.

It's kinda weird but i think it's a girls thing to do, which is running their fingers thought my hairy legs and arms after sex.

not alone fellas

While test is definitely indirectly related to body hair, I think a high body hair concentration says more about how sensitive your hair follicles/etc are to test (or DHT) rather than something about how much test you have.

I've had relatively hairy legs for my whole life. At 23 years old I feel like it's too late to shave them. People will notice.