>mood and motivation still shit
>hard to even get out of bed some days
>talk with doc
>get switched on citalopram
>first week
>hunger goes into overdrive
>eat shit
>eat much

I'm afraid this will continue. How tf do I stop from eating much. I can force myself to not eat and keep my calories in check, but I'm always hungry, even after eating 4 full meals a day.
I hope this will pass in the next weeks.

Does anyone has experience with a similar situation ? Or perhaps tips on how to stop eating shit.

I'll bump with Veeky Forums recipes.

Not posting anime images would be a good start to better your life

Bump

Literally first image that isn't recipes in fit folder

I don't even watch anime

eat lots of leafy greens and drink lots of water.

i can tell you from personal experience that eating 500g of broccoli while drinking water along with it will fill you up like nothing else.

Drink shit loads of water. It fills you up.

Talk to your doc about sides. He might be able to prescribe you an appetite suppressant to counter it.

Depression sucks brah.

Bamp

Thanks for your advice so far guys

But whats the macros

I need to meal prep more. Just bought a kilo of chicken and froze it.

When I get home and I don't really have something there to eat I end up with half a kilo of Greek yoghurt and every fruit in my home gone afterwards

Those of the ingredients divided by single bar weight

Bump

Bump

~4800 cal
~130 g prot
~550 g carb
~244 g fat

Bomp

My favorite. This is what I send to friends who "can't gain weight"

*loose

STOP TAKING THE FUCKING JEW PILL YOU SCUM, DON'T YOU WANNA BE HUMAN DROP THAT FUCKING BRAIN DAMAGING SHIT, AND STOP BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT BE A MAN, GET OUT OF YOUR SO CALLED DEPRESSION, "ANTI DEPRESSANT ARE FOR THE FUCKING WEAK MINDED.

Fucking retarded. Breast is not a unit of measurement. 2.5 breasts could be anywhere from half a pound to two pounds.

i think u mean lose m8

I wonder if they make pills for people who post in all caps

I didn't choose to have to buy my neurotransmitters in a store.

Heavy deadlifts help, but I can't do them all day every day. I am trying to actively change my life and pull myself out of this illness. What have you done to further yourself ?

Don't talk to a fuckinb doctor about your supid fucking first world trivial probels, do something about you pathetic weak minded fool. you shouls just give up lifting if you wanna solve all your problems by taking drugs

Dude mirtazapine fucked my shit up in college, mental gains and memory went to shit, hunger went crazy, and i would sometimes get a headache in the morning. I havent found anything that helps nearly as much with anxiety but wellbutrin now is ok

I'm glad I didn't really have any side effects besides the alcohol intolerance. Every drink hits thrice as hard.

Its not my first world problems, its the legitimate lack of serotonin that is fucking my shit up. Take your autistic rambling back to

Sure educated him with those hot opinions faggot

You're the only fucking autist here, for beliving there is a pill today that can "fix" your "serotonin" levels. Keep paying the phrama industry money for that snakeoil that only makes you a husk of human without adressing the REAL problem. How you feel is a a lot more complex than "im lacking serotonin", but there is a reason why you feel this way, and it's not because of any sickness or something past down. You need to rethnik your life my friend, and stop trying to fight the feelings that you have. After all we are just animals, yet we are the only animal that will do stuff we find not pleasing, which is why you don't want to get out of bed, yet you still have the energy to do stuff like going to the gym. Going out of bed to your body is something it does not recive any reward from, and therefor it tried to avoid it, yet going to the gym is something your body rewards you for, because evolution has made our brain respond posetive to hard work and stressing our muscles.

Hello OP.

I'm going to share my story with you so you can have some perspective on what is happening to you. I am a 24 year old girl who was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder about two years ago. At that time I was really fit, but mentally unstable - 47.5 kg, good muscle mass, fairly low fat - and I was put on a medication whose first side effect is increased appetite, and consequenty weight gain. I didn't see the weight coming because I was too drugged and sluggish to realize how much it sedated me into a sedentary lifestyle and grazing habits. In a year I gained 14 kgs, ranging at approx. 62 kgs at my highest, and then I decided to make a change. the weight loss started only when I decided to diminish the dose of the med, thus controlling the hunger pangs better, and exercising after that for a few months at the gym. I am now 53 kgs (I lost 9kgs in a year), and planning on going to the gym again when I can afford it.
What I would recommend is to become your own chemist and meddle with dosages until you find a sweet spot that would regulate appetite, yet provide for the good effects of the drugs such as controlling sleep/anxiety.
Good luck, OP, if you have any questions, just ask.

Is this Joe Rogan?

what manga is that?

I don't know. Image search reveals nothing