Dammit Veeky Forums look what you did to me

Dammit Veeky Forums look what you did to me,

First thing I did when I woke up

You're legit autistic.

fucking lard gargling hambeast

Why do women suck so much?

femanon detected

well that was uncalled for

Literally nothing wrong here, fat shaming really works. Social pressure is the number one reason people make changes in their lives.

You might have saved a whale OP, gjdm!

this is now a fat people hate thread!

Kekked OP. Put her in her place

more?

This is one of my favorites.

Wow the people commenting on the top one must be Americans... You can smell their bitterness.

Trying 1x70kg The Press in 7 min for the first time

>fluent = perfect
imagine being a fat retard

Way to unrealistic...

She is so fat she snaps a cars rear suspension but you expect me to believe you lifted and flipped that bitch?

>I bought into the yasss queen memes and prioritized muh independence instead of making myself into a person that someone would want to marry
>now I'm almost at the drop-off point of my biological clock.

Wheeeeew that sure is a desperate tinder profile. Feels good to be engaged to a real woman instead of that garbage fire.

failed :(

Unlucky bro, you'll make it next week.

I hate women who overvalue themselves sure but lets be fair here this woman clearly has put lots of effort into being successful.

I mean i have a great body but I'm 4 years younger than her and a complete bum. I have nothing to show for it.

Sure she's probably thick as champ and were she is through persistance and affirmative action but I don't blame her for chasing off the sort of losers that fill a fatties in box.

What is this app?

>now that I'm past my prime why won't guys marry me...

I'm 31 and I don't LTR girls over 25.

I'll gladly fuck a hot milf though, but she's not relationship material.

Good, you shouldn't.

>mfw I go to Kennesaw State University

Those untucked shirts are triggering me more than anything.

Lmao hitting the wall is hard for these sluts

It's fine if they want to prioritize their career or whatever over family or relationships but it's desperate and sad when they start freaking out about why no one wants to be with them after their looks start to fade.

They're just being dishonest with themselves.