>just got home from the gym and need food anyway so buy two burgers
>google macros real quick
>30 grams of protein notbad.jpg
>64 FUCKING GRAMS OF FAT

Fuck man. How do I rectify this shit? Cardio all week? Cheer me up Veeky Forums

IIFYM bro
Or at least your daily calories

is fat bad when youre bulking?

It's still winter senpai. Just don't do that often and you'll be good.

ur dun bud

what kind of burgers were they? i know this feel as i had mcdonalds last night with my date

bump

Fat is okay in general and you should make sure to get enough of the right type of fats(peanut butter not Bigmacs)
OP is being an autistic fag

Fuck off wanker. It's a simple question.

None of you motherfuckers even know what the OP is asking. You talk about being fit and eating right but a simple fucking question gets dismissed as autism. You motherfuckers are out of your fucking minds. Fuck the lot of you

The thing you need to remember about diets and eating healthy is that it's very bad to treat it like dogma that you absolutely CAN NOT break. You will fuck up at some point, everyone does (the entire point of a "cheat day" is to isolate fuck ups to one day of the week). The important thing is to recognize when you messed up and make sure that kind of eating doesn't become the norm.

For many fatties, that's why they say dieting is "too hard", because they try to hold themselves to a standard that their body and mind aren't prepared for, so when they slip once they think they're not cut out for dieting and they fall back into old habits.

OP, you're going to be fine, one extra burger once isn't going to instantly block your arteries and undo all the effort you've put in thus far.

Mcdonalds for your date? What?

Fatass here. Tried losing weight before but finally realized it is ok to have a cheat day. shit works senpaitachi

You shouldn't ever break it though
You can still eat a burger every now and again but you have to keep it to your macros

i eat shitloads of saturated fat daily and those are my cholesterol test results

so you should just stop giving a fuck

>You shouldn't ever break it though
You're right, in a perfect world you would consistently eat healthy. But to err is human, and self-flagellating because you ate a donut one time is perhaps the quickest way to lose all motivation for a diet.

You can call it weakness if you want but at the end of the day accepting an accident as an accident and moving forward is better than wallowing in self pity and throwing yourself off the wagon entirely.

Next time, when you are done eating, just go to the bathroom and throw it up

You can eat a donut but you have to eat less afterwards

Not necessarily. On my cheat days i stay under my deficit while eating shit food

this kind of fat justification bullshit is exactly why there are so many fatasses in the world, because stupid niggers like you give them this retarded excuse of "its okay if you mess up guys :^)"
fat sacks of shit need discipline and to be held to a higher standard, not fucking coddling

CALORIES MATE

C A L O R I E S
A
L
O
R
I
E
S

>ate a breakfast of eggs and bacon this morning
>only 680 calories
>still have another 2400 calories to eat today
guys
this is crazy

No it's because parents raise their kids eating nothing but shit junk food and then those obese children have a much harder time losing weight as they are on a shit diet as well as having significantly more fat cells than the average person