1/?

It's right here

2/?.

My bad, I just ctrl + f searched

>tfw this is how my gf's body is
>would be an 8/10 if she lost the weight
>she's not happy at that size and wants to get smaller
>I have been offering to help her out for over a year
>never lasts more than a couple weeks because I am so far ahead of her fitness-wise >she gets discouraged
>tfw if she never gets her shit together I might have to leave her
Any tips on motivating women that have worked for you guys?

No literally none have worked for me yet
>first gf certified THICC
>started trying to suck up all my time so I stopped going to gym

>second gf no ass and massive tits
>could be absolute NEET if she had the money and a better home life
>let me work out but would never come with despite living around the corner from a gym

>current gf willing to go and learn
>has some interest in routines and working, especially from an anatomy and kinesiology standpoint
>lives almost 40 miles away and doesn't want to go by herself
So far the only people are those that are really willing to begin with. It seems to me that they want results fast and with minimal effort

As long as she has you or the means of getting someone like you (or better) she will not be motivated.

I've been trying for years with my gf. It's always something. There's always an excuse that ends the workouts after 2-3 weeks max. The diet falters soon after. The binge that follows packs more weight than what was lost. She's gained about 25% extra weight since we met.

She's aware. She knows it's wrong. She knows she would be so much happier and healthier working out half as much as I do and following a sensible, healthy diet.

The ass is still phat, but I've lost hope, I don't know where it ends. Probably when she baloons up to the point where it outweighs all the other positives about her I love...

Nearing the end I thought "That doctor is a goddamn soldier." Turns out he was actual soldier.

Maybe they'll come around for all of us. Right now she thinks having a female workout buddy will keep her motivated, but I have my doubts because then you rely on motivating yourself and another person. From what I've seen with other women, one person quits early and then they both quit.

I almost had an aneurysm with how much this triggered me

Worked for my bf. After a few months of him linking me funny threads on fit and introducing me to the board, he started saying that I should go to gym with him etc. I didn't want to, didn't think it was a big deal. Then he told me that the reason he was telling me to go to gym was that I was getting fat and he wasn't physically attracted to me anymore. So I got a gym membership, started doing cardio and stopped eating KFC.
This only works if you can have a mature conversation where you can convey your feelings without her getting pissy, though.

>dance class
>one step at a time
>she's riding a scooter and not taking a single step

Thanks for the advice. I've always been supportive when she talks about wanting to lose weight, but maybe I need to be a little more blunt about it.

Its hard enough to get your gf to lose weight but, how to make your gf get Veeky Forums with you?

holy heck thats some anger inducing stuff

Who thought it was a good idea to let someone that big ski?

>MFW she's probably 100 pounds over the highest indicated weight for ski setting.

If you replaced chocolate with heroin it would be a typical story. The fact the parents let the kid get away with it also doesn't help

this is fucking glorious

>owns a pig
>pig is not the dirtiest, noisiest, most disgusting creature in her household

this one is right though. who the fuck does everything with passion? calm the fuck down. i half-ass 80% of my work day ffs.

holy fuck you're a saint. i would be revolted to be with someone that big. fat people are fucking disgusting.

Here comes the local biker gang.

I'll admit, clear pee was strangely satisfying when I first started eating/ drinking properly. Still is, I could bottle and sell the stuff if I wanted.

I didnt know this

When you're so fat that you start to grow a second ass

Well it's true, but don't expect going from 20% BF to 8% is going to actually cure any depression you have. Improve your mood, yes, but only if you're already healthy mentally.
Of course, markers like 30% and above do have more likelyhood of their fat being also the reason why they're not great in their heads. Then again, them not being good in their heads could've driven them to be fat.

My hope and optimism: gone

>fat privilege is being able to be a float at a parade

enablers, user. every heroin addict/alcoholic/hamplanet has them.

>tfw still want to be a nurse

>mfw fatties have butts on both sides
>two extra pairs of tits on the back
>mfw more is less
>so much less

Is there more to this?
1. Doesn't eating excess protein from protein powder without doing exercise just turn into more fat?
2. Typical league retard
3. Stole his families shit
4. Parents are enablers
5. Opens a package that wasnt for him
6. "he didnt have his bullshit milkshake stuff" is this retard really drinking milkshakes on that much of a regular basis?
7. >When you have to 'learn to share' for something you exclusively paid for for yourself
8. this amount of self delusion
9. Plays 15 hours of LoL a day and is probably some shit tier rank
10. becomes theif to subsidise his bad eating habbits

Why do people lack this much self awareness?

See, you pizza's when you should have french fried. Pizza when you french fry, you're gonna have a bad time.

Aren't these directed at young girls with eating disorders to get them to realize it's OK to be a flawed individual?

I mean it's fine if it's actually just fatties being fat, but I think it's been hijacked from its original intent.

Besides this being a tirade of useless drivel, if you go to fastfood places often, you're going to hear more burps. People burp more after eating shitty foods and drinking a tub of soda.

Guess her shame and victim complex are so ingrained she can't tell general situations from things targeting her.

Lacking self awareness is probably the most American thing I can think of.

You never really realise how much fat people eat more than average people until you spend like half a day with them.

I have this one chubby friend and one time I spent like half a day with her.

We both had probably the same amount of asian food for lunch, just like chicken wings and noodles and meat. Then in the afternoon she starts snacking on like grainwaves chips, then we go out to dinner, we eat the same amount of food as eachother, start slamming korean rice wine, 2 hours after dinner she orders Ox tendon soup (it's literally like the muscle tendons of the ox in a broth with some potato and noodles. After that she orders some weird shit called 'ice peach' which is like a bowl of orange slices, peach slices and apple but like, in ice water and cubes of ice. It's a 'desert' at the restaurant. That's not so bad I guess but I dont understand how she's still so hungry to justify another $15 on a bowl of cold fruit. We're with other people and still drinking, go back to her house, start playing a card game where one player draws a king card and he tells the other cards what to do that round
(e.g. , 5 people, cards 1,2,3,4 and King, whoever draws king card can say 'cards One and Three must swap tshirts' but king will not know who drew the other cards so its random)
i've played this with her and her friends before, they tend to go pretty sexual with this pretty fast. Like the 2nd round in they'll say '1 and 3 must kiss with open mouth really deep'
I look over and see my chubby friend is snacking on like some gross pretzel chip things. The king says i gotta kiss her. She knows we're about to make out and still shoves her mouth with pretzels like a minute before. >drinks on the table
>Jack D, Coke zero and coke
>she mixes hers with the full sugar coke
>mfw she still has sex like twice a week with random people
>still picks up fairly good looking guys despite her habits
>always complains to me that shes fat but never wants to do anything about it when I approach her

>if it wernt for desperate asians on student/working visas she would probably want to lose weight
>she's an exchange student from taiwan
>tells me she had a phone call with her mom and her mom said she had gotten a lot fatter and told her if she doesnt lose weight so wont send any more money
>she goes out to korean bars and restaraunts every other night and drops at least $100
>doesnt understand the notion of 'pre-drinking' at the house before clubbing, insists we go to the same korean restaraunt every single time so they can get drunk off of $15 dollar bottles of korean rice wine and oggle the korean guys there
>only goes to the two asian clubs in my town
>both are literally $25 and $15 entry
>try taking her to a normal person club with free entry and she tells me she hates it their because 'there are no asian guys here'
>literally why did you come to this country instead of just going to korea if you like them so bad
>she's like the weeb of korea
>only watches korean soaps/dramas
>if she doesnt understand something she'll say 'Na-nee?' which I think means 'what' in korean
>blurts out random korean phrases akin to a weeb in his first class of japanese like 'Weird!' 'Cool!' 'Really?'
>tell her numerous times that I dont understand korean and to please speak english to me
>literally ubers to class every day
>smokes like a chimney
>whenever I give her the opptunity for a real experience in this country like a friends birthday party or going to a normal restaraunt or club she always says 'will their be asians there? ohh..i dont want go..i want go to korean barbeque~ look some handsome guys!
>be gay
>she tells me even in her home country all the gay guys love her
>"i dont know what it is, gay guy always like me"
>tell her about a bisexual guy I know
>oooh i fucking hate these kinds of people! i only like lesbian or gay, not the bisexual people
>all of my what
>you're just as fascist as any other homophobe
>she didnt know that alcohol is high in calories

>literally ubers
I think you're figuatively projecting your insecurities on her

>one night at korean bbq
>like a thursday or some shit, just getting drunk and enjoying the atmosphere with some other friends as well as her
>usually this restaraunt is 100% koreans, occasionally some white people will eat here
>two 20 year old white girls dressed for the clubs walk in
>Korean guys are trying to pick them up over the course of the time we are there
>me and my friends talk to them
>my taiwanese friend is super jelous that this white girl is getting all of the koreans attention
>She whispers to me in chinese 'i hate this kind of bitch, wear dress like this'
>know the real reason was because the koreans were interested in a petite white girl with tits out
>white girl was just as much of a korean weeb as my friend
>a korean walks in and some other guys greet him and white girl jumps up and points at them saying "Changnu??? Changnu" pointing back and forth (which means 'friend' in korean)
>they validate her and say yes, very good
>all in smoking area, good group vibe
>start talking to white girl, say 'whats the vibe tonight?'
>instantly the korean guy in a snacpback whose been trying to pick her up walks over to me and shakes my hand and says hey to establish dominance or some insecure shit
>dumb white girl points at a korean in glasses and say 'you look like harry potter'
>then she says 'expecto patronum'
>they ask her if that was english
>she says yeah its english, its a harry potter spell
>straight up interject and tell her that actually all of the spells in the movies are in Latin, not English
>haha really? omg
>leave

She lives right next to the bus, her roomates all bus into the university which is about a 5 minute bus ride, the commute from door to door would be less than 15m tops but she chooses to spend $10 every day getting taxis back and forth to class, that shit adds up and is such a waste of money

I'm just giving you shit for using the word 'literally' when it isn't called for.

It's the new buzzword that seems to be used as an attention grabber and it rustles my jimmies.

Digging the green text otherwise, she sounds like a mess. If there's one thing I've learned, women need to be treated just like what they are - children.

It's the most British thing.
They spend all their time bringing up Americans and trying to say everyone hates them, oblivious to the fact that people hate the UK all around the globe.

I would have legit decked him at this point.

Kill it. It will be a mercy.

>literally
>new

eh?

Hahaha.

I literally spended six months not giving sex to my gf, I literally asked her about gym everyday, I literally made fun of tat people with her, I literally talked to her about diets and motivation, I literally told her that I was breaking up with her because she is uncapable of getting her shit together.

Do you know what she said? "Ok". She did not said "no, help me, I can do it" or anything like that, she said "ok", that meant "I am too weak to change"

just break up with her user

what color was your pee before?

also impressive digits

CHEESE
H
E
E
S
E

what the fuck did i just see

>burped at by men
Lol

Whats the point of this story

How do you even find these things.

Just a bit of fun info: this man is a cartoonist for Cartoon Network. This man writes and draws stuf for your kids to watch.

>the struggle is real

the struggle to find pants in XXXXL?

the struggle to find new materials & methods for structural support.

I swear a decent engineer could make a killing at this.
I hear an interview with the creator of Spanx, and I've heard a few female co-workers raving about them. I'm a guy, and I get the point of them; serious fatties think it'll hide 100 extra lbs of belly and get pissed.

Either that, or the fat chick at Buzzfeed got trolled by on of her co-workers, which exactly how some women are.

Fuckin THIS pigs are my favorite animal. Theyre super cute and super smart and naturally built like that and its an insult to call fatass cunts by that word

They also provide great gains to medical research, and let's not forget bacon.