What have you done to me Veeky Forums

>mfw name is also alex and this is something I'd say

>letting her decide what is horrible
What?

>saying sorry
>twice

>I'm sorry
>I'm sorry
Lmao she's fucking 6 other dudes every night. You stupid cuckolds.

holy shit bro stop being such a pussy

>saying sorry makes u a cuck

how are u ppl functioning adults in the real world? yikes.

SORRY IM AUTISTIC

oooffff

girls think you're not a man. They want men who stand up for themselves not beta cucks

Holy shit, same here.

Are you guys me?

Saying sorry TWICE for a JOKE.also the joke was pretty cucky, borderline submissive sex act

dump her OP
my gf loves when i lick my cum off her

You've gotta know how to play them like a fiddle. Look at this...

She really needs some money badly and I told her i lost my debit card and once I get it in a few days I will give her $400 dollars.

Now she is trying to do whatever she can to entertain me until I give her the money.

In my recent convo with her I got her to send me pics of her in her baby blue panties. The funny thing is I haven't even lost my debit card I just don't want to give her any money. Shes just a sucker.

the funny thing is ur just as pathetic as she is lmao.

>not even seeing whats wrong with that
top cuck

So tell me how many girls are sending you nudes?

great work Veeky Forums. u've made this kid a complete autist. kudos.

>sorry
>sorry
>sorry
your a fag

>also the joke was pretty cucky, borderline submissive sex act
this
I read it and my mind automatically assumed eating other guys creampies that's probably what she thought too

ngl the joke was pretty disgusting.

The fuck?
?
? ??
This is too wierd. The tone of her messages, you rejoicing at extorting a photo from your fucking GF

How can you people be this fucking socially retarded

Fucks sake

Wtf is wrong with this thread?

OP is legitimately spilling spaghetti all over everything and here you are telling people you'll pay them $400 to get nudes and then when people call you pathetic your reply is "at least I'm getting more nudes than you"

The key to not being so fucking retarded is to not be so fucking retarded. Like OP memeing to normies and then stumbling over himself apologizing for it. Then you're here promising this whore serious money, knowing you're not going to deliver.

This is some pants on head autism. You should all definitely get off the internet and go interact with people irl, you'll develop social skills unless you're just completely fucked up, which is highly likely, but at least you'll realize it.

Because if you aren't totally socially retarded, you aren't posting your private conversations on Veeky Forums

im convinced this whole "cuck" and "alpha" jargon exists only online. ive never seen any guy exhibit any of the type behaviour most ppl on here say they would do irl. even the most boneheaded frat boys aren't this childish.

this made me want to kill myself

NEVER ever say the words im sorry to your gf

underrated advice ^^^^^^^^^

>functioning adults in the real world
What gave you that impression? Was it the fact that every other thread is some 24 year old neet whining that he's never held a girls hand, or was it that if you're not literally raping your girlfriend in ass every second of the day you're a cuck and she's banging 6 "chads" behind your back

>my love
what bot are u talking to?

also why do u need your debit card to give her money, you can wire money to anybody with your bank account....

The fact that you take the memes on this site seriously is sad

do u know whats even funnier? that "girl" is probably an oldfag from /hm/

she obviously doesn't mind and thinks it is cute
i'm a little jealous, op

>tfw i do shit like this

i am also Alex and this is also me

> im autistic?
This is now a meme.

>sorry

>my love what about the money
Kek women

>yikes
Are you a 19 year old girl?

He's baiting, that's something we used to call trolling. You fell for it

I miss the days when I believed such a qt face was incapable of such deception and manipulation

you suck too though