Will lifting cure my autism?

Will lifting cure my autism?

>poptarts

Wtf should I say to her famm?

That opener actually ain't that bad, be playful on tinder, my go to opener is "does this mean I can set my facebook status to in a relationship?" that'll usually filter out the self obsessed cunts with those who might genuinely be interested
Follow up with some role playing, tell her how you'll have your honeymoon on some caribbean island and how you'll take her there on your flying carpet, make it up as you go along
If it's going well ask for her favorite color and what scent her perfume is, then make up some fairy tail using that information (example: a beatiful girl is laying in a field of rosy flora, the sweet scent of honey is intoxicating...)
To sum up, be playful, be a bit of a hopeless romantic but don't go overboard lest they expect to be treated like royalty all the time and don't be too needy, inb4 you all call me a faggot, I got my current gf using all the techniques mentioned above
very few girls are looking for a hook up on tinder and the ones that are won't settle for anything less than a top tier Chad

What's with the Americans' obsession with poptars? Isn't it just the brand of a very specific kind of candy?
I see it mentioned everywhere as though it were a staple food.

She's only going to be in town until Tuesday famm?

Wat do?

Ask her
why does
she write
like this

jfc if this is how people talk on these apps then I'm glad I havent gotten one

Dude stop this is way too autistic and you sound beta and autistic. Change the way you're speaking. Be very slightly too cool for her while still being nice.

No, but it will make people more likely to excuse or otherwise ignore your autism.

Yes do this. It's slightly playful but you teasing her a bit not just govelling at her feet.

>America
>Candy
>Staple food

Pick both

>I got my girlfriend through Tinder
Ahahaha. Don't love the hoes, nigga.

It's breakfast candy.

You already lost. At best, you're free food.

Just ask her out for drinks and then smash her ffs.

im autistic n even i think thats autistic, i usually just make a joke about my parents divorce

>Eating candy for breakfast
What the fuck, no wonder you guys have so many blobs of fat walking around.

The die has been cast

>as best friends

user, I...

Jeezus, you're putting in 90% of the conversation. Also you're basically her own personal amusement monkey with ur books called "witty texts". You're already in the harbor loading your friendship.

Your conversation is painful to read.
She's obviously not interested and you're practically punctuating every sentence with "don't take me seriously, I ride the short bus to school and have a small penis."

I usually go with "well, you're pretty cute and halfway interesting, so you're probably a Tinder bot. It happens."

There's no turning back now lads!!!!!!!

Screenshot her tinder photo so we can see please

Dude, my text game is shit but that's pathetic. Learn to text like attractive people.

Also, no, no it won't.

You haven't addressed what anybody said to you about not being a beta little faggot. Delet this now.

"Why does he do it!"

"The absolute mad man!"

That was a gr8 reply good job dude

Holy fuck what the fuck is it really happening? Is tinder really this easy? If this works then literally nothing can fail. How? Why? Which?.. when?
Seriously OP is this a fucking joke?

I need to try tinder.

idk man some girls might like his approach. if they're ugly and very insecure and want to make sure whatever guy they date will never cheat on them, they could go for someone this gay.

I think I went too far

Sorry user, you need to be good looking to use tinder

is this girl your [s4s] girl or something? are you blowing off autism steam? all your texts read like ironic shitposting

Ya think? You fucking doofus you sperged out on her and made sure to call yourself her best friend in the process, even if you did get her number and against all fucking odds got to meet her there is literally zero chance for you to get laid.

I am tho.
+tall
+mildly Veeky Forums
+smart
+successful
+socially confident&competent

I think I would do gr8 on tinda m8.

>friendzoning yourself
how cucked do you have to be to save this bitch the effort of putting you in orbit herself

Need
>+photogenic

I look good irl but only match average girls and fatties on tinder

>Oh, jolly gee damn

Yeah I'm pretty photogenic. I would do gr8 stop tryna bring me down m8.

Why won't this fucking whore respond to me? I may be autistic but I'm aesthetic as fuck brah

Post your pic and we will be the judge of that.

Why are you asking a question that 70% of the posts in this thread have already answered?

YOU TEXT LIKE AN AUTISTIC CHILD REEEEEEEEE

>Jeezus, you're putting in 90% of the conversation. Also you're basically her own personal amusement monkey with ur books called "witty texts". You're already in the harbor loading your friendship.

isn't that basically how all tinder and texting with girls relationships work? the guy doing all the work?

>3 options
>>pick both
die

>Time traveler
XDD SO RANDUMB AND UNIQUE XDD MAYBE IF I POST LE ENUF RANDUMB AND COOKY SHIT ON MY PROFILE CHAD WILL FINALLY NOTICE ME XDDDDDDD

You just got so exited seeeing a women reply positively that it betrays you

Why won't you respond to me opie? I am ready to give you the best advice in the world for how to text her.

Not if you are good at making yourself valuable then hard to get.

>that salvage
This is like when you tell a girl you fancy her on MSN at age 8 then pretend your friend typed it

R8 mate

No. Learn basic game.
A good starting point is the book "Models: attract women through honesty" By Mark Manson.

It's way better to start the conversation with the rules that she can't give blowjobs to your dying grandpa at your family reunion instead of this shit.

Get her hooked, make her do 90% of the work, plow her and use her to upgrade your social circle and value in social situations.

What are you even talking about?

Follow the convo and you will realise I am not Opie.

>2016+1
>Not realizing she's writing in iambic pentameter

With do I do now famm?

Aw you do have autism face. Sorry man. You look all good. Just be less autistic. Seriously why is that hard? Just pretend you are an actor. As as a character who is very charming and alpha but still nice. Just be james bond.

Will she fuck me if I accuse her of writing too much unfunny shit on her profile?

Darkest-path-Ryan-Gosling/10

Dear god....

I still don't understand where you guys are coming from.

On tinder guys are required to put in all the work on their profile with the right pictures in the right order, the funny and witty bio, messaging the girl first, and making sure to hold her attention to keep her from all the other guys.

all the girl has to do is have a few pictures of herself and a short bio and the guys flock to her

please dont pretend like you guys are so handsome that the girl does all the work to keep you.

your only angle at this point is to straight up threaten her for her number
a lot of stacies do 180s and give me theirs

Say goodbye because you ruined it with literally every message you sent her.

Find someone new and try again only messaging her what I tell you. I promise you will get laid.

OP you're the betaest beta that ever beta'd.

PLZ FAMM I NEED YOUR HELP!

>oh, jolly gee damn

Please kill yourself bro.

I literally am just that handsome+dress in suits. They won't text you first but one message asking them to go more into their main interests from their bio will make them seek your attention. If they answer without asking you another question you don't reply and half the time 5 mins later they will ask another question. Don't put in the effort if they don't return it. There are plenty more.

>It's breakfast candy.

Jesus

I am here for you. What you need to do is just straight up not reply or contact her ever again. You already ruined it. Find another one and post her bio. I will tell you what to say.

How about we go out and grab some drinks?
Ohh you are not old enough to enter a bar, do you know any place where they don't ask for id?

wait for a response and say no one asks for id at your house.

Tinder is a visual app. Having a good profile and face will def. help you a lot (getting opened etc.).
But good basic game, not being a thirsty needy guy who goes into interview mode 2 lines into a match will help you a lot.

Read the book.

I can still salvage this, right?

that literally only works if you are handsome

a girl will NEVER double message you if you don't reply, especially not 5 minutes later. its a well known fact that girls intentionally ignore texting/messaging guys back for hours so they can pretend like they are busy to leave you longing for their reply

congrats user u made it

what the hell is "interview mode"? lemme guess you think asking the girl about herself is beta but "game" which is probably making thinly veiled references to having sex with her is alpha

No way. Literally zero chance.

You need to work on your reading comprehension and instinct to sperg out. She didn't include the hyphens for part- and full-time.

Male handsomeness comes mostly down to dress, grooming and facial expression. I have pretty good structure but I wouldn't look that good if I didn't do my hair really well and wear baller suits. Pretty much anybody with nice hair and lost of suit pictures will get double replies. What they are really attracted to is money.

Thanks mate but i haven't made it yet. Don't worry tho. We all will.

No

Interview mode;
You: question1?
Her: Answer with no engagement into the conversation
You: question2?
Her: Answer with no engagement into the conversation

Again: read the book.

i laughed way too hard

oh thats what you mean by interview mode. i thought you meant that like, asking her questions about herself at all is "beta"

Lol never heard that name before but its gr8

Yeah but how to generate the interest needed so that she does engage into the conversation after I ask her a question?
No that user, and I downloaded the book so I'll read it, looks interesting.

1) be attractive
2)great pics in nice clothes with good hair
3) interesting bio
4) question should be about something she is interested in from her bio.
5) if she doesn't ask a question don't reply and move one.

>says that "good basic game will help you a lot" and that looks arent everything
>your top 3 most important thing are "being attractive, having nice clothes and good hair, and an interesting bio"

uh huh.

>with good hair
Do you have some source on how to take care of hair m8? I have great hair but only wash it and minimally comb it.

1 - Helps a lot
2 - Helps
3 - Helps
4 - Doesn't even have to be a question
5 - No, old sets can be restarted.

Depends on the set. Usually a good neg/antfucking comment is pretty good.
Learn about basic push/pull and don't validate her every move.

There are no "rules" on how to do it or a flowchart which works 99% of the time. After some time you just get a feel for it.

>Learn about basic push/pull
Yeah, I guess it's just a matter of practice, not just on Tinder but in real life. With friends I can make funny remarks quickly with no problem, but with girls I don't really know how to.

I wasn't the guy who said game was important. I am:

nice one dood real ladies man

Daygaming can be quite hard at the start. In Tinder you can think about what to say for a good minute or so to keep the flow going. In real life situations you'll have a lot of "sprit d'escalier"

>Bayern Munich or Manchester United

she's a bandwagoner, abort.

>daygaming
>push/pull
>antfucking
>negging

what is this, some autistic redpill pickup artist shit?

for me I have the opposite. It's much more natural for me to speak in person to gauge their reactions. Through text I overthink everything and can't read between the lines so I sperg out

lmao i would have fucked this bitch in an hour OP
shes listens to shitty bonobo and ratatat

That whole "negging" thing only works if you are attractive. Basically any PUA type stuff only works if you're attractive

If the girl even has average looks, if you try any PUA stuff and you're anything below a 7/10, especially some negging insult comment, she will call you an asshole and stop talking to you

That's where you're wrong, that's the excuse everyone uses to not go out there and try it.

>she will call you an asshole and stop talking to you
This will happen if youre attractive and she has good self esteem or friends and even if she is isolated and has low self esteem its a coin toss since she could just aswell start crying and retract from your company