Height thread

How much did you guys grow after age 18? I just turned 18 a month ago, and I'm 5'10.5
I'm pretty interested because I could have sworn I was an inch shorter just a few months prior to my birthday.
Could I really hit the coveted 6'0 mark in my lifetime?

I went from 6 foot to 6'2 at 22 year old

At least you're not 5'8 at 18 like me...

If I don't grow at least another 2 inches before I'm 20, I'll probably look into undergoing some sketchy medical procedure to make me taller.

Was 6'1 at 18. Almost 22 now in 6'2
Also, stop giving your height to the half-inch. Makes you sound hella insecure.

>honesty makes you sound insecure
Alright then.
I typically just say that I'm 6'0.

Went from 184cm to 186cm (currently 24, so I guess I won't grow anymore)

grew from 4'3 to 7'5 at 19 years old

I grew to about 6'3" at 18 years old and gained two extra inches over the past 5 years.

I grew a solid two inches in college from 18-22 5'11"-6'1"

Started lifting and running, stopped sitting all day (quit my office job) and went from 5'9 to 5'11 in half a year

why is everyone on this board barely 18 years old

everyone leaves once they realize how fucking gay this place is.

Because old people browsing Veeky Forums is pathetic. Losers

Because everyone who's older gets so jaded that we just pretend to be mentally 16 in every shitpost because it's funny

6 feet to 6'1"

If you worry about your height do some stretching and inversion/hanging. Also drink lot's of milk (sounds normal but it increases insulin-like growth factor)

If you wanna pay some money and take the risk of possibly have your penis fall off in 5 years or some other unseen risk you can try ibutaromen at 30mg 5 days on 2 days off. In 8 months I grew 3 inches on that.

>18
180cm
>26
>181cm

WHYYYYY?? I was so close to not being a manlet.

Do people actually grow after 18? If I'm 5'9" could I get to 5'10" in the next few years?

Height is completely tied to puberty, it's certainly possible but fairly unlikely that you will grow taller past the end, which is typically 15-18 (but sometimes earlier). Past that age you might grow a bit but after the early 20s it's impossible, unless you have some sort of disorder or other medical condition

I was a late bloomer for sure. I was 5'5" my sophomore year of high school, was about 5'10.5" for my senior year, and am now 6'0" in my first year of college. My height kinda stagnated before I started lifting. I think all the eating gave me a second growth spurt.

I actually grew about 2.5 or 3 inches after age 18. I grew to 5'9" by 19 and another 1.5 inches or so between 19 and 25.
I'm not a tall man, but I'm satisfied sitting at 5'10". It's tall enough for me to not feel like a total manlet.

6'2 when I was 14
6'4 now at 23

Today I learned that everyone on Veeky Forums is a statistical outlier who probably have genius IQs and a smoking hot gf as well as a math phd (300k starting)

I don't even think I grew an inch after hitting 18, have always just been 6'0.

I didn't grow a fraction of an inch since I was 16. I'm 22 now. In fact at my tallest I was 5'9.5 and now I'm like 5'9.25.

I had an early growth spurt and was taller than most of my peers but my growth stopped at like 13 and I quickly became a manlet. I'm 19, am I fucked?

5'6 at 16
5'6 at 20