Ate shitloads of kfc today... haven't lifted in days... feels are bad

lifted 6days this week

thinking of dipping my noodle into some lard
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3534680/

Why haven't you lifted in days my man?

>tfw

laziness... work a lot

Pic needs work on her core

Back on a six day a week split. Last day was today, Pull today.

Shrugged 300 for 4x10x8. Feelsgoodman.

Supposed to go out tonight but I kinda burned all my energy so idk may just stay in and watch horror flicks.

Really horny and I know my only chance of fixing that is trying to meet a girl at a bar, which Ive literally never done cause Im 25 and always pulled girls at college house parties. And Ive never used Tinder. Wish I could just hit on the qt3.4s at the gym.

Hoping I hear back from my job next week.
wereallgonnamakeit.jpg

>tfw you fail a set and the rest of the workout is ruined

no pic is 10/10 stfu

The only decent book in that stack is Lolita. The rest is pure garbage.

Playing league, got back lifting after taking a week off. Still pretty weak desu, ive been cutting and afraid to bulk and do actual strength training. Feels are good, found a qt3.14 who likes me for who i am, asked him out a few days ago. missing family, far away bc military but i know theyre proud of their closet homo.

Eyyy gud gains user
>mfw happiness

Fag

Is there a photo of her back view? ;_;

I want to ask a girl out, but she's a friend's sister and I barely know her. How to proceed?

lifted yesterday. took a rest day today, gonna hit the gym tomorrow.

Feels are bad. Slowly awakening to the fact that everyone on this planet has deep emotional issues which in turn causes most of them to be very imperfect people.

Even if you find you a qt she gonna have some deep psychological issues.

I'm too picky and have no reason to be; I'm literally a 6.5/10 at best.

Fighting the fat cravings. The dorm is filled with the scent of fresh pizza, and my roommate invited me to come with her to Taco Bell. It was hard, but I stayed strong and declined.

Fuck buddy just left, thank God now I can play some League

Been making progress lifting.

Started slacking when remodeling my kitchen, ate a large pizza by myself in one sitting, several bottles of wine this week. Undoing my gains.

I'm good. Making good progress on squat and DL, not so much on upper body, but that's okay right now because squatting is my favorite. I really need to eat more, I'm getting there, but my stomach is a tiny piece of shit. I have a date tomorrow, and I'm excited, but haven't been able to get a real relationship over the last few years so my expectations are low.

Feels conflicted with this girl. We like each other and have loads of sex but she wants an open relationship. She wants to be all super close and lovey dovey with me, but i cant get any closer to her if she wants to be fucking around with other dudes, you know.

Low expectations lead to happy surprises.
I know that feel, except I quit MOBAs.
Switch to whiskey bourbon or vodka my main man. Less carbs and sugars.
Dont get too redpilled there user. As someone who has been in plenty of relationships, girls may all have flaws like men, but there have been plenty Ive been with who had no deep issues and were super chill. Then my own deep-seeded insanity drove them away.
thanksbruv
Thanks for your service user

Ask your friend to introduce her to you?

Good lifting day today. I'm so close to benching 1pl8, which is almost my bodyweight.

Feels are ok, though I'm still fighting the urge to hop back on tinder.

Going to spend the next 2 hours or so making teriyaki and rice while reading my classics book

Drop her you cuck. She's already taking dick regardless of what you want to believe.

We've actually met once before and she was into me, but I feel weird asking someone to put me together with their sister or trying to contact a girl I've only met once through facebook

I know but i love her

>we like each other
>shes FWB maybe with other dudes
>JK i love her

M8 be honest, this the first girl youve had loads of good sex with?

Honestly going through one of the roughest patches of my life. I've been diagnosed with really severe depression and anxiety, and it makes everyday day a struggle.

All that I have left in my control is lifting, it's the only thing that I can own without having to worry about panic attacks or wanting to harm myself. I've been seeing doctors and therapists to help me get through it, and I know I will. I love life, I love lifting and I love you guys and girls, but everyday is a struggle.

I don't know if there are other anons that are going through the same thing, but I want you to know that you're not alone. Every day is a fight to get through, but I don't want to stop fighting. I want to be able to look back 10 years from now and realize that I shouldn't have ever been so depressed and anxious because great things could be right around the corner.

Every day may be a struggle, but I won't stop
going forward. If there's an user out there who's going through the same thing, just know that you're not alone. Just because your brain chemistry is messed up doesn't mean you're messed up. Have the strength and courage to get help so you can become a better person. I want that for you and everybody on this board. Be strong and lift everyday. It doesn't have to be a full workout, but get in some reps. Don't let your emotions keep you from being the best you can be. If you can't go to the gym, do some some push ups in your room. Do some body squats, just don't stop fighting for a better you.

Keep going and grinding day to day with me, and we'll make it through together.

i make a conscious decision to disregard my emotions, and now people respect me more and i feel more confident.

the other day though i got a rush of anger from doing basically nothing. i took a walk to cool down and i was just freaking out almost crying. idk mayn

I got diagnosed at age 13.
By the time I was 16 I had spent 14 months in a combination of psych ward, wilderness program, and therapeutic boarding school (rehab)

Did lots of drugs and destructive shit.

I still deal with depression, but I quit SSRIs after about 6 years. I truly believe its easier to stay happy with proper and regular exercise and diet, combined with hard mental work, and surrounding yourself with good people even if you prefer to be alone.

A stable relationship with your family and a GF helps, but isnt necessary (at least the GF)

>All that I have left in my control is lifting,
Then you better hold the fuck onto it until you're strong enough to lift yourself out of it.

I hope you're doing well dude. This is something that I've never experienced before and it really is scary to me. But I'm doing my best to try and stay positive and keep in contact with my friends and family. I'm going to keep working to find the best way to cope with this. I wish you the best man, stay strong and keep going.

>>How ya doing
Feel a little weird, talking about maturity with a few of my co-workers, one is a retiree that's working because he is just bored and the other slightly younger than I am. It put things into perspective considering where I am at in Life
>>How's your lifting going
Just started back up after not having lifted since May 2015
>>How are you handling your feels
Trying to figure out if I should fuck and/or date the cashier at work even though I'm in training to become a manger. She seems like a nice woman but I can't bring myself to do it since we both work together and how because of how things worked out after fucking almost all the girls at my last job.

Sometimes I think I'm socially retarded, but then realize I just don't apply myself

Use that lifting power to lift yourself out this shit man.

You better believe it. I hit a new deadlift PR today, and it was nice to have that moment of pride for myself. If wasn't a lot, only 300lbs, but it was a high point and I'm going to keep trying to find that high point every day.

I'm going to keep going man, and I hope that you get to where you want to be too.

I just want it to be February so I can start cutting. I'm sick of feeling flabby and I'm losing motivation to gym. I need to find a way to motivate myself to go in the morning. Any recommendations?

Keep busting those PRs and enjoying those euphoric moments. Many men go through a rut like this but not all are capable of getting out of it, and you sound fully capable. If/when you have a child, you'll have a story to pass onward.

Sup user

>How ya doing
Actually really well, just finished some finals and passed all my classes. Also started doing sound for a local church where there's a ton of QT3.14s
>How's your lifting going
Great too, I finally can do a full set of ten of 300lb deadlifts. I'm only 180.
>How are you handling your feels
Pretty well, I met this girl at the church who seems pretty awesome. I think she's into me so we'll see how things go tomorrow. She's the lead singer of the church band and I gotta make sure she sounds good on stage.

Not handling my feels too well, user.

GF is out with her friends tonight, and I'm not there because I'm in a city 200 miles away on business until tomorrow. I trust her, but I don't trust the males in the vicinity.

I saw myself in the mirror tonight before I took a shower and almost had an actual breakdown because of how absolutely disgusted I am in my body. The worst part is I'm fit by Borneo standards, but I can't escape the mentality of being absolutely repulsive.

I just want it to be February so I can start a cycle.

Thanks man. I truly do appreciate the encouragement.

I feel like shit. I thought quitting weed would make my life better and have a sense of clarity, but I feel like shit.

Working at my cushy office job. Not really high paying but I'm used to being a minimum wage outdoor janitor so its gold compared to that.

Alright, face is a little ichy lately.

It's not. Cutting atm.

My four-year relationship ended two weeks ago.
Feels swinging between loneliness and emotional numbness.
Makes my cut easier, feeling less hungry since.
Its messing up my sleep so I might buy a melatonin supplement after my shift ends.

borneo?

What?

Also nice trips

Hit my first weight loss goal this week, 80 pounds gone. 50 more to go.

Your brain is just rewiring itself man, it was used to THC, but it's not getting it anymore. Just keep that mental discipline going and don't cave. You can do it dude, you're stronger than your cravings.

Never mind. Went back and re read. It should say "by normie" but autocorrect fucked me again.

>135 lbs

Yeah mega manlet or DYEL as fuck.

I CANT HAVE SEX BECAUSE I HAVE A FAULTY DICK FUCK THIS SHIT WHAT'S THE POINT IF I CANT EVEN HAVE SEX

Keep working hard. You're gonna make it.

>Coetzee
>garbage
kys my man

Yup

Dump fycking pig

I'm a fireman. But hey, whatever.

Oh. Accept my apologu oleas

>squat form is still garbage and I actually toppled over today because I can't go too deep

Nothing defeats my spirits like leg day

Hey, Veeky Forumsizens

The guy who takes care of his elderly parents here.

I have a *potential* meeting with investors on Thursday. My little agriculture concern might get investors soon!

I hope you're all well and I hope M*** sees this.

Still hitting my local gym 5 days a week but I've been insanely busy trying to make a few dollars everyday to afford to print my business plan and go to conferences to get this little biz off the ground, so I haven't been posting much lately (and I can't afford Internet at home, so I need to use my gym's Internet or the local McDonald's Internet to post).

Be well, everyone.

>Sup user
hey
>How ya doing
awful
its ight
catastrophically

:(

what a cucked bitch

Have you ever been some girls 2nd choice with her telling you she doesn't want you to be that?

Yeah. She's lying. She just doesn't want to be the 'bad guy'

Hm she has proven to me and more importantly to herself that some of her words have some truth to them also she's called me in the middle of the night talking to me for hours dunno man

Can I axe you a question? How my cum taste in her mouth when she kisses you?

>proudly showing off a stack of books an average freshman in highschool would read

awful

I'm weirdly OK. Work sucks, but today it sucked a little less. Had exams yesterday, and I think I failed them again. I'm actually really upset about them, since they threw us a few curveballs that we were led to believe wouldnt be on the test, or were just outright not in the course. Trying not to think about it.

I had to pause lifting for a week for them, but tomorrow I'm going back. i'm trying our the 20rep squat thingie, and making decent progress. Really fun. Plus I'm making chainmaille as a fun project, and I'm finally getting somewhere with that.

>she's called me in the middle of the night talking to me for hours
If she does this but isn't willing to try a relationship then she's just stringing you along as a backup plan. Move on.

>Last night my housemate had his gf over
>I could smell her perfume
>I realized that I recognized it
>I had hooked up with a girl who wore that perfume
>But I couldn't remember which one

>I have been with many many girls over the past year and a half of being single
>I realized that my relationships with girls is actually very unhealthy
>I have a reputation for being a man-slut

>I'm currently talking to a girl outside all my social circles
>She is special
>I want to do right by her
>But I'm worried that she'll find out what I'm actually like
>Or worse, that I'll hurt her because of my nature

Things like talking on the phone mean nothing to females. My current gf currently leads on about 5 other dudes and does this all the time to keep them hopeful of a relationship, so they continue to buy her (and me) stuff we need around the house.

you're gettin cucked breh

Life is horrible
>24 years old
>student at uni
>totally broke
>gf and me broke up two weeks ago
>found out I have an autoimmune disease this thursday
Life is shit

I dropped molly for the first time and jesus this is amazing, I suddenly understand
It's like being drunk minus the mindlag

>having regular sex
>paid my phone bill and car insurance with another dude's money the past 4 months
>havent paid for my own groceries in that time either

I don't even care, to be honest. From an economic standpoint it is well worth it.

>How ya doing
Shit

Shambles

I had to sit down and reevaluate my life over the past couple of weeks. I already work about 50h a week (this is including the overtime) and I will be going for my professional certifications so lifting will be going on the backburner.

Couple that with the fact that I have a pretty crappy social life and I can't get myself to do Sheiko or anything apart from 3 days per week, 1h most. I will fix up my career for the next two years along with my social life. When I am content with them, I will see what I will do with lifting.

Sorry for the incoherent writing, I am feeling very shitty today.

You dropped molly and you feel drunk? Its either just barely started to come on, and you're in for the real spectacle very shortly, or you've been had and were sold something else.

I'm coming down now, the mid rush was great
If this shit didn't poke holes in my brain, I'd take it almost every weekend

>love lifting
>remember im a 25yo virgin
>want to kys
what do

Always see this same pic and always wondered who is the chick in op pic?

Wife and I are divorcing. I am all alone in this world. But at least I am getting my gains.

We are all going to make it bros.

Buy a prostitute if sex is important to you but autism is stronger. Get the primal needs for contact met without all the hassle.

It's just scary mane.
I was dating this cute girl last september, and she clearly told me she wanted to have sex with me, and i said no because i was just too scared to be really bad at it.
Naturally she dumped me and went insane.
Endless circle.

A prostitute doesn't care if you're bad it. Many will guide you through it even if you're that clueless. Make sure though that you are clean, not a pos and most of all pay well. Otherwise it will suck.

Mate, sex is easy as fuck. In out in out. If you cum quick just say its cos yr rly pretty gurl

Yeah been lurking this board forever and always wondered who the girl in the pic is, because I always see it.

You're awesome.

>tfw finished first week
>tfw lost a pound

Feels good. The lifestyle changes are hard, but sustainable.

Congratulations, now never stop.

I won't. I'm in it for the long haul. It feels really good to not be shitting as much. I think that's my favorite part of this whole ordeal.

>tfw this pic kinda reminds me of you
>tfw i want to text with you
you're fucking me up inside somehow

>go to gym with friend
>see him shirtless and ask him why he's so small
>"have you heard of a thing called genetics? i eat 3 meals a day and cant gain weight"
fucking dyel

Bruh who the girl in the pic though is the question?

>1984
>garbage

Negro please it's the perfect depiction of totalitarism oppression and the struggles of individual resistance

Kys

Hey i got a question. Ive been lifting for a couple of months and started prolonging my sessions once i saw results. But now it feels acidy in my muscles. Is this normal or should a take a day or two brake?

Shit.
Shit.
Shit.

Stalled on progress after 10 months of fullbody.
switched to PHUL, my back hurts.

Life is shit, dropped out of uni, got a shitty part time job, still a kissless virgin with no hope of ever not being one

Tomorrow is my birthday and this year has been my worst yet, like any year was before it.
never been diagnosed, but after one meeting with a mental coach for a sport I was doing (it was the "hip" thing to do) I was promptly urged to see a real phychologist.
I'm sure I've suffered from it for as long as I can remember, being a semi autistic kid didnt help as well

You are alone, you will die alone and everything that happens to you is a result of atoms colliding a certain way in space, something good might happen but more than likely it wont, if your life has been shit until now dont expect anything better

Can anyone tell me how to get over the feeling of jealousy?

Somewhere along the lines my gf began writing with more and more guys - people her age she met at work and so on.
Nowadays she is on her phone a LOT. Probably every 5 minutes, chatting with these fellas.
She also meets them every now and then - lately she wanted to meet "an old friend" while she was at my place and we planned on hitting the gym.

I know its normal for people to have friends and wanting to see them, wanting to chat with them through text and so on.
I don't suspect her to cheat on me at all, i am almost certain she doesn't. But it still bothers me, i hate the idea that she messages with guys all day and i can also feel the impact of it (less quality text, generally distracted by phone and overall less mentally there).

But I think it's me that is retarded here. I shouldn't feel jealousy or anything bad about these kind of things.
But how do i fix it ??

thanks for your service
congratulations

Where do you see 1984? I agree with the user you're replying to but I'd put The Bell Jar on that list as well. The rest is neo-lit book club garbage.