Buzzfeed fatty tries spanx

And now the anger in the comments ensues.

Ready to rage?

Also, /FPH/ thread

Other urls found in this thread:

betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/thyroid-hyperthyroidism
betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/thyroid-hypothyroidism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fat logic is alive and well

>Tried Differently Types Of Spanx

Not only can she not diet, she can't grammar.

>MUH PCOS

Literally the cure for this is losing weight.

New comment thread from the post
Is it possible to save these people?

And of course, PCOS excuse defender Emily is present in this one as well

Did you guys know under eating causes weight gain???

>PCOS causes weight gain

How many calories are in PCOS?

What kind of bro science is this

Did I goof? Was using third worlder starving children as an example a mistake?

From the wiki
>PCOS is due to a combination of genetic and environmental factors.[6][7][8] Risk factors include obesity, not enough physical exercise

>PCOS has no cure.[11] Treatment may involve lifestyle changes such as weight loss and exercise.

>Where PCOS is associated with overweight or obesity, successful weight loss is the most effective method of restoring normal ovulation/menstruation,

>Doctors say the best way to treat it is to diet and exercise
>women in the comment section says it has nothing to do with her eating too much or exercising too little
Hmmm

lmao WOW a whole mile a day fucking kek

Based Laura. Good for her.

>you do know under eating causes weight gain, right?

fucking trump supporters in these threads don't know how do do anything but hate on others.
DRUMPF supporters deserve to be gassed

I actually was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism last month. I'm 23, 5'9 160lbs and am actually struggling to GAIN weight.

I hope the day comes that some fatty uses that excuse on me and I can show them my doctor's note.

FYI, skinny dorks who complain about gaining weight are just as fucking stupid. You aren't eating enough calories.

>accumulate around the stomach...
I fucking hate when people end their sentences with ellipses

I do feel bad for the skelly fags tho that have to force themselves to eat a 600lbs persons maintenance
Even I can't eat that much

All this shit about her PCOS is so fucking funny and dumb.
I went out with a girl with PCOS for 4 years and she was fucking tiny, like 110 pounds, and she didn't even exercise, and didn't have a great diet. She just didn't eat till her fucking guy distended like that fat piece of shit.

>heyyy wait a minute these pants aren't a transdimensional storage device

I honestly don't know what she could have possibly been expecting. I hate fat people so much.

Tfw 5 10 and 152 skelly up from 130ish, work hard labour and work out 5-6 days a week, it's difficult only due to time and appetite. it's a pain when you have absolutely no appetite but eating a few hundred calories every few hours is not actually that difficult. But Literally all these fatties have to do is have 3 healthy and well portioned meals a day, have a few snacks as long as they are relatively low calorie, and maybe do a little cardio and boom, easy results. These people are just unwilling to change their lifestyles.

Also most skellys and fat people make gaining and losing weight seem impossible, it just requires some thought and a bit of dedication.

The mental gymnastics these cunts perform is off the chart.
You are a terminally unhealthy person when you consider walking to be exercise.

I know. I never complained, just said I'm struggling to do it. It's happening slowly but surely.

Sometimes skinny dudes train too often. I saw major results when I went from 5-7 days a week down to 4.

Don't even try, they're unwilling to be rational. Unless you can provide overwhelmingly conclusive evidence that PCOS is not an excuse, they'll continue to delude themselves and berate you.

Well hyper- and hypothyroidism are two different disorders of the thyroid with opposite effects on the body. However I bet only 1 % of these people who claim hypothyroidism for their weight actually have the disease.

betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/thyroid-hyperthyroidism

betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/thyroid-hypothyroidism

I weightlift 3x a week and box 3x a week. I don't know how else to balance cardio and strength gains while maximizing boxing potential. I could lift2x a week but I feel I wouldn't make good gains.

Yeah I actually called my doc when I picked up my prescription, because It said it's for Hypothydoism. I thought since I struggle to gain weight I would have Hyper (since that's the one that causes weight loss.) but no, I have the one that supposedly makes you fat.

fuck me, she looks exactly like one of the wachowski brothers after he became a tranny

I also have it (so does my whole senpai, genetic shit) and i was around 120 lbs at 5'11 not so long ago
145lbs now still underweight but i look human

Cut out the cardio, seriously

Nothing wrong with this girl, bro. She's sharing her funny exercise experiences just like anyone on Veeky Forums would
Nuts are super for gaining weight. Lots of good fats, lots of protein, lots of fiber and lots of calories. Other than that you can drink your calories. Avoid stimulants like coffee and anything else that reduces your hunger. Start eating as soon as you wake up and make sure to eat snacks between meals. Hitting 4kcal should be easy for anyone with a good strategy.

t. formerly 145 lbs at 6ft1

>120 5'11

Holy shit mate. That makes me feel better. Keep it up man we'll all be thicc one day.

My biggest setback really is my love (addiction) of coffee. It really does suppress appetite and will keep me occupied for a long one without eating. I need to cut way back.

When you say drinking calories what do you mean? I don't really like soda and it's overall pretty bad for you so I don't drink it often.

Did you not read the boxing 3x a week part? Literally not an option, my coach wants me to be doing more as it is already.

oldie but goodie

Drink a lot of milk desu, don't need to go overboard with a gallon a day but 2 litres a day will help a lot plus some of anons other suggestions like nuts.

Yeah and that's why you're still fucking skinny. Just trying to help you, but I can see you'd rather just blame genetics like these fat women.

Leave her alone dude she has PCOS

> lowqualitybait.jpg

I used to be 6'0 and 103lbs (124 now)
I was anorexic though. Honestly, I look almost the same now as I did then. I think after 120lbs or so you are at peak skelly.

Yeah pop is absolutely disgusting. By drinking your calories I mean blending shit. There is so many different things you can put in the blender and they go down real easy. One thing you can try is blending bananas and peanut butter in milk. Tastes like a dream. I understand if you don't like milk but there are also lots of water based recipes.

And yeah coffee is a really hard habit to kick. Try drinking coffee only after meals? I remember when I was a skeleton I'd wake up, drink a liter of coffee and wouldn't get hungry until lunch. Not good.

I'm up 20 lbs of lean mass from when I started I'm not making excuses, I track my calories and make good gains doing what I'm doing, some other user suggested I train less but I don't want to out of fear of making less gains you idiot. I literally said in my first comment that skellies just like fat people need to put in the effort with their diets, which I do.
You probably couldn't even run a 5k without stopping but think your healthy because you have more muscle mass than the average person.
Fucking autist.

how do you fuck up the title of your article?

You idiot, complaining about gaining weight, especially with thyroid and other genetic conditions, is perfectly valid from both a biological and a physics point of view. Having an imperfect system that uses more energy than average, and thus needs more caloric intake to achieve a surplus, is entirely possible. I have no idea what got into your head that a person with a genetic disorder or other problem who only metabolizes half of his dietetic caloric intake just needs to eat more. Sure, in truth he does, but needing to eat literally 8 pounds of rice a day for a clean bulk is fucking awful, and eating more than 3 whole pizzas a day and losing weight is terrifying.

t. had a tapeworm when I was a teenage

never defend raegan again.

look up danceswithfacts

>6'4
>been stuck around 180-190lbs (81-86kg) for about a year

i sincerely don't understand how people are able to stuff more than 2k calories into their gullet day in and day out

Fuck you, you are literally disgusting if you're just naturally able to scarf down so many pounds of food per day. It's just straight up gluttony.

>"Your body will eat away at muscle which causes CALORIES"

I fucking died

> responds to the wrong person.

gets me everytime

Wrong. I hate fatties and trump equally

Yes, because starving people do gain weight. BUT looking bloated and weighing what a healthy child is are completely different. You should of used naked and afraid as an example. They intake very little calories and after a month lose about 30lbs.

Lol. You're literally not a man if you can't devour thousands of calories in a sitting.

how did you find out you had worms? how did you get rid of them?

You're a cuck then

280ml of whole milk each hour every day is 3000 calories, this is without eating any other food.

if you want to run more you will be expending more calories so you have to eat even more

Cool beans. Should I get a cuck sticker? Maybe a tattoo that says not a hick. Idk don't care there is enough politics threads. Back to something we all hate. Fatties

protip: no actual trump haters on Veeky Forums uses the drumpf "meme?".

You have to go back

oooh FUCKING LOL
>onlythedeadcanknowpeace.png

no shit

The_Donald

Akakak bitch you go back. Sorry that upsets you inbreds. But most of my political stances align with Democrats. I don't blame the gubement for my issues. Couldn't pay rent blame taxes. Couldn't afford gas blame regulation. Couldn't buy a weapon because of a felony blame a liberal. Never blame your shitty life always someone else...

Why do fatties ALWAYS blame disease for their fucking weight?

>Sister has a friend who is very fat
>She is always on the defensive about her weight
>Claims she is sick and has 'a disease she caught when travelling in Tanzania, the same one the African kids have'
>ie Kwashiorkor which is a protein deficiency in starvation diets
>asked her the name of her disease
>she called it 'Tanzanian Tapeworm Weight Gain Disorder'
>has never even been to Tanzania
>Tries to trick people by having a Tanzanian flag on her bedroom wall
>Has a fake Tanzanian sticker on her passport
>always talks about her time in Tanzania
>has extensive networks of made up Tanzanian penpals
>didn't even recognise the flag of Tanzania when I showed her

All this is easier than eating less apparently.

>She sure as fuck not under eating

Based shitlord

>i'm a cuck and don't care who knows
good for you mate

its usually not pounds they are eating, its all the garbage food like doritos and soda

>claims 280ml of milk is 3000 calories
>280ml is roughy 9 1/2 ounces
>9 1/2 ounces of milk is roughly 150 calories
>no one calls him on this, even to accuse him of trolling.

You guys are slipping.

That's such a good comeback. And yea I am proud to be a hardworking white Democrat. Hated hillary though.

>Your body (in starvation) converts everything to fat to store.

Fugg :DDDD

cmon man im just trying to help a spooky skeleton here, no need to do the whole "haha, I was just pretending to be retarded" scheme. :)

>he said drink every hour everyday.l
>150×24=3600

he said every hour, if you're awake 16 hours a day then that would be 2400 calories. still a few short of 3000 but close

Social media was a mistake

You must be a bean pole, im 6'4" and would be a skeleton if i were 180 or 190. My goal is about 205 cut then 215 during bulks.

wouldn't you just eat the rest of the calories?

>If starvation mode was as powerful as a lot of you make it out to be, the children starving in third world countries wouldn't be skin and bones

When I raced bicycles full time I could eat upwards of 5000 Calories on days with race or hard training session. 72 kg at 6ft at the time.

>racing bicycles

Sounds gay as hell

That's because it's a gay sex term.

>she's comfortable being her
>needs body shaping magic fabric that doesn't work
better blame it on a trendy disease

if you can't pay rent you're probably not paying any taxes yourself but when companies spend more and more money on taxes like payroll taxes and healthcare aca taxes and are forced to lay people off you can blame the gobment. you fucking liberal piece of shit i hope you fucking die.

Yeah because cycling is the term you guys use for taking steroids. Also it's a fun sport and you can actually compete and stuff.

Post this op... I wanna see da triggerz