Manlet General

~~~You must be 5'8" or shorter to post in this thread~~~

Talk about ways to adjust lifting to your height, make yourself look taller for girls, and just manlet woes in general.

~~~You must be 6'2" or taller to memes in this thread~~~

Could I ask you guys to adjust the equipment back to a state someone of average height (6'1) could use it once you're done? Getting real tired of finding the bar too low and covered in tears

Reporting in

I actually do this

Hey nice my gf can post in this thread

5'6 manlet reporting in

Managed ro get a gf makes fun about my height
Feels bad

>Could I ask you guys to adjust the equipment back to a state someone of average height (6'1) could use it once you're done? Getting real tired of finding the bar too low and covered in tears

Thanks for ruining my nice sip of Monster Energy Drink (TM) you funny motherfucker.

Kek wtf. Why are you with her then?

Besides that she is goat

Lol yeah but still. That's just being a bitch. What does she say?

She says the only reason she fucks me is because my height makes my tiny dick look bigger

She says it as bant not actually srs, I think she thinks that im fine with it bc I joke about it every now and then, but huge ass nomsaying

5'8.5 i wear lifts so I'm about 5'10 is shoes ;)

a nice pair of boots will give you about an inch

5 foot 8
Get 8/10s
Humbly get gains
You guys who use your height as an excuse to be failures wouldn't be doing any better at 6 foot 2

>make yourself look taller

How the fuck do you do that? And what for?

I'm 5'5 ama

what does "ama" mean?
is that some short abreviation?

Do you get girls?

A little under 5'7"

6.5" dick with 5.25" girth though, and pretty decent muscle mass/body.

Bigger dick than most guys in JAV, I'm still a virgin though.

ask me anything

A girl friend once told me if I was a bit taller I'd be a great catch

>5'6"
>tell people I'm 5'7"

YOU CANT STOP ME

manlet here, still see many "men" shorter than me, how can they live so happily and calm????

they don't browse Veeky Forums

>5'7"
>At the gym
>See tiny Indian grill, probably weighs 90 lbs or less, height probably started with a 4
>trying to adjust rack positions in the squat rack
>she can't get the bar out of the racks because they are too high for her
>watch her struggling for like 30 seconds, decide I'd rather risk butting in where I don't belong instead of having to bear witness to this shitshow any longer
>Ask if she wants help adjusting things, help her out
>Give her a thumbs up, do a 360 and walk away

It felt good to actually have my height be an advantage for once, even though literally anybody else could have done what I did.

5'7" got jack in the confidence department, idk why, I mean even when I exercise and stuff, start looking ok, I dont have any faith in myself or whatnot.
Any help out there anons?

>5'5"
>prefer shorter girls
>literally every girl who is interested in me is my height or taller (and cute)
>shorter girls don't want me

At least my kids won't be manlets, I guess.

Easy, sleep with no pillow on a harder mattress. Just like our ancestors

dafuck? Jelly as heck, It's next to improbable for me to find a taller girl who's interested in me.
Have those blessed facial genetics user?

I'm similar.
5'8 and have had gfs (exes) in the past.
But I have serious confidence issues even when I've just excersized and am supposed to the 'adrenaline rush' which boosts confidence that people talk about at the gym?

5'8 160 lbs
Short girls call me average
Tall girls say I'm short
They all fuck the same
Who cares.

>5'5"
>have amazonian fetish
GIVE ME YOUR LIFE FAGGOT

Tall girls are usually sexier than womenlets.

TBF I find cuddling with short girls to feel much nicer.

The sex all just depends on the girl's confidence / experience though

fuck off back to redd1t faggot

OHP her

tell me your secrets

I have scheuermann's disease and was at one point 5'10 but it's a degenerative spinal issue and my spine has compressed in on itself to about 5'7.

I used to be fat and you couldn't really tell I had issues but now I'm 150lbs and I have a weird shape. :( Luckily my limbs were kinda short for 5'10 so I don't look like an Orangutan or something.
I want surgery one day but it's extremely invasive spinal fusion with a year's worth of recovery and I'm in college.

It's fucking weird. One day I'll be average height again.

>tfw noticing friends/family getting "taller" than me even though they're the same height as I grew up

no, fuck off lanklet

Grow grow grow

>5'11
>6.5x5.5
Suck my Dick breh, you have the proper height

Being a manlet is weird because your gains show more.

But you're always angry so it doesn't fucking matter.

Who else tries to subtly stand on your toes when taking group photographs when your feet are concealed?

lel

Sorry to hear that bro, sounds hard. Try not to let it bother you too much.

5'7 Here.
This shit happens to me too. A lot.

I mean, I dont mind dating cute tall amazonian women, so long as they act feminine. But I prefer short girls.

Life is suffering

>be 5'4
>lift for 2 months
>look breddy decent

They're not autistic

>so emasculated you need to date a girl shorter than your midget height
>willingly dooming your sons to be even shorter than you and your daughters to be 4'11 cumsluts

This. Chill out, you are what you are. Making people laugh is sexier than height, and it's better to be chosen because they like being around you than because you're tall.

i prefer short girls too but where the fuck do i go to get amazons on my dick

Thanks user, I try not to.

son how?
5'7", love amazonians, how do you do it? You gorgeous brah?

Kek this, I'm 5'5 and I've only been training for a few months yet I'm already pretty decent as well

So guys I'm gonna try to tell you a story that just happened to me at a cafe. I was sitting there with my friends when one of them pulls up a picture of a guy on Facebook that she starts going crazy over him.
"Oh my god he's so hot he's a smokeshow."
He had 8/10 facial genetics and even was wearing a white coat so clearly in medical school. And then it happened. She saw a picture of him next to another guy that she knew and found out his height.
"Ew" she exclaimed. "He's too short!"
She then proceeded to tell us about her recurring nightmare.

"I have a recurring dream where my husband is shorter than me on my wedding day and he tries to pick me up but he is too short and falls"

When you learn.

>"Ew" She exclaimed.
What do you get from writing fake stories m8? It's either that or you have major autism.

here we go bois

I'm 5'7"

I've had 4 GFs since high school and 3 of them were taller. Somehow taller girls like me. I never make it an issue or ask if its an issue.

I wouldn't mind being a few inches taller but no one likes every card they were dealt. It's not a big deal.

If you're 5'5" or below I do kinda feel sorry for you though, it'll be tougher if you don't like Asian or Mexican girls.

>girls will never look this small to us

>fake

>tfw when a grill is giving you a blowjob but you can't reach her pucci so you stroke her lower back

It's awkward but whatever

5'8 here, do spinal decompression yoga and stretch 3-4 times per day.

>tfw when

My boyfriend is 5'4" and I love him. Cuddles and sex are top notch.

Keep telling yourself that

>Implying you wouldn't like to get lifted off your feet and fucked midair by some 6'3 monster.

I tend to be the one handling him like that, so. No, not particularly.

a-are you homosex

No. I have all-natural titty and vagine and everything.

howd he get you? Any tips?

6'1" guy here.

I just want to say that small guys are our brothers. Girls don't care about height. They care about love and commitment, and those are things that ALL men can provide. /fit BTFO

I got lucky avoiding the manlet curse.
>Dad is 6'1
>Mom is 4'9

All of my uncles on my mom's side are 5'6 and below. Don't know about my Dad's side of the family too much cause he doesn't know his dad at all.

>dad is 5'8 and not short in his family
>mom is 5'5 and her brother a manlet too
>tfw 6'0

thank god for variance

fucking kek

We met on Veeky Forums. Idk about tips, he'd probably have more to say than me. Let me see if I can drag him in here.

unless youre out in the club or bar

women want to fuck chad thundercock in that case....

>Dad is 5'6"
>Mom is 5'2"
>I'm 5'8"

Still feel pretty short but I don't care really
I'm pretty happy I'm not shorter though

>5'7
>5'5

anything under 5'10 women laugh at you on the inside

Stop trying to be bigger than you are. As a manlet you generally have much better muscle bellies and BF%.

Although girls don't care about that and only come after 6 foot plus like myself, sorry my dudes. Y'all got a chance with dudes at least.

All the better for heated snoo snoo

Aforementioned BF here; I was busy playing Rabi Ribi.

I honestly don't have much in the way of tips, honestly. We met by happening to be in the same thread at the same time, and added each other when it turned out we were in the same Midwestern state (pretty much first time finding someone that close for both of us). From there, it was just a matter of compatibility.

What kinds of tips are you looking for?

how do u not immediately repulse a woman

>5'8''
>barely ended up taller than my sister, who is also a titty monster

why does one sibling win the genetic lottery while I'm stuck as a manlet

>5'5"
>tfw middle school kids are taller than you
I had to grow a beard because I got mistaken for a kid so many times.

>don't be born autistic
>???
It's literally that easy bro. Sorry for your loss.

Pics of your sister

smart frogposter

Kek

How tall are you?

she's too old for this crowd, not that I would anyway

>average height (6'1)
In what world ??

Me

i'm 5' 3" and i once fucked a 5' 7" girl and that's the peak of my life and it's never going to get better.

What the fugg is JAV

This is an 18+ site.

a very poor standard against which to compare your dick size