Chin, neck, and jaw thread

Chin, neck, and jaw thread.

Take a picture like this, rate other posters' chins/jaws/necks.

Also recommend razor brands as well, didn't realize how badly I was tearing up my skin.

Get a safety razor and those Japanese blades. Wake up earlier and enjoy a soothing ritual of shaving and cleansing. Faggot

this will do for some amazing photoshops. Where the creative people at?

The ears look so weird from this angle. Like dog ears or sumin

I'd go with pigs ears. Color is fitting too

Lol this is a funny angle

looks like ur about to give some lucky guy a mindblowing blowjob. gl m8.

Nice cock breh

new meme alert

R8 me

The more I look at this angle pic the weirder it looks also necklets ITT

fine OP here you go

that will be one shekel please

what a great thread

10/10 would ram my cock down ur throat bro.

looks like a bunch if benises

you look like aliens

These threads are retarded.
>I'm in

yup thats a neck/10

Thanks bro ive been doing neck exercises so i can handle it no homo

B-but does it make your willy feel weird

>Japanese blades
Katanas?

>tfw no frogtech to develop that amphibian mode

kek why does this pic make me giggle so much

Is it normal to get rash and zits allover your face the day right after you shave and then gets normal again the day later?
Am I shaving wrong? Do I need some sort of shaving product I didn't know about?

it looks like a weirdly shaped shaved head

The niggest.

R8 Please!

Seconding this question.

>chin, neck, and jaw thread

i hope you know you're ruining this place

He was probably referring to Feather brand blades. Safety razors are great but I don't think the razor you use is super important when it comes to skin irritation. As long as your razor isn't shit look at your process for skin/hair prep first.

Some basic tips if you're getting irritation:
>Shower &/or soak beard in hot water
>Can let some shave soap lather or pre-shave oil work on your beard for a few minutes in the shower, likely unnecessary tho
>Shave with or across the grain, don't go against until you get irritation under control
>Limit your strokes and try not to go over the same skin too many times

A quick word on how to actually drag the razor across your skin. Go with a lighter touch/less pressure than you think you should. The word 'shaving' is very romanticized, you shouldn't strive to remove 100%. If you do you'll hurt your skin and cause irritation. Think of what you're doing as 'beard reduction', not 'shaving'. The difference between a super close shave and a medium close shave is just a few hours of growth so there' no reason to go overboard. You can go for closer shaves once you correct your irritation problems and learn your limits.

Cont'd

Dick head reporting in

>After shaving your skin is in a fragile state for a few hours cleanliness and protection are important
>First rinse off your face with warm water
>Some may find it helps to use a towel against the grain to help your hairs lift off the skin this makes ingrown hairs and irritation less likely, don't be too rough and be sure to use a clean towel
>Next rinse with the coldest water you can get (this helps contract your skin causing the shaved hair to stick up and reduces the likely of ingrown hairs/irritation)
>Let the water from the cold rinse air dry till you're about 90% dry and your skin is tacky
>Apply aftershave

I like to use aftershave with alcohol because it helps prevent infections. If you are still having issues with irritation you might switch between options with and without alcohol. A lot of people will tell you alcohol will dry your skin out but alcohol isn't the only ingredient in aftershave, they almost always contain oils which protect you after the alcohol evaporates in minutes. Use your own experience/judgement. Another trick is get your hand wet with water before pouring aftershave onto your hand then apply both together to water it down. This also helps you if the stuff smells too strongly and you don't want to go overboard but still want to cover your full beard area.

After that you're pretty much done. Don't touch your face for at least 3 hours or so as you're still healing from shaving. Try to avoid touching your face all day really.

I forgot to mention using a brush to apply shaving lather/cream. This is pretty important. If you're not using a brush the lather is sitting on top of your hairs. You need the lather to be pushed under the hairs and to surround the hairs to properly lubricate your shave. Work the stuff in with a brush, don't just wipe it on with your hand.

Also on cream/soap. A lot of people online claim anything coming out of a can is going to dry out your skin and increase chances of irritation. I'm not sure how true it is but I don't use the stuff so I can't say. I like lathering with soap but it definitely adds time/hassle to your routine. Pic related OPR shave soap is pretty great and takes pretty much no extra time as it doesn't really lather. I'd definitely recommend it to anybody.

>all these faggots with elaborate shaving techniques and exotic creams in order to shave

You don't even really need to water to shave. If you need all that shit just to get a clean shave without irritation then you just need to shave more.

you look like patrick

lmai

trex jaw reporting in

How do I get a thicker neck and more beard, literally the two most important things for men?