Skinny Fat workout routine?

Hi, Can someone recommend me a workout routine for skinny fat person like me? If possible what kind of diet I should be on?

Picture related: me

no1 in fit HAS EVER made it from skinny fat

Really? Bullshit I don't believe that.

Dont bother trying. If you're even to lazy to read the goddamn sticky, you fucking lazy, worthless asshole, you will never make it.

Training makes a skinny fat person even skinnier and fatter. Strenght training only works for fat or skinny people.

You should see my progress pics, after six months I couldn't tell the before and after picture apart if the dates weren't written on it.

post em

THE FUCKING STICKY YOU LAZY CUNT.

Bro being skinnyfat means you lack muscle and have an excess of fat. If you workout and build muscle eventually you will get past skinnyfat mode. I'm skinnyfat but I just started bulking this week and I know I'm only gonna get fatter but I'll also build muscle, and that's the important thing. Once I build a decent amount of muscle then I can cut and bam, just like that skinnyfat no more.

At least you're not skinnyfat with gyno
Or shitty nuss procedure scars. Fuck my life

Skinny fat with gyno here. Used steroids in the past made me fat and gyno extreme.

Truly the worse mode.

I bulked for a pretty long time first.
I went from 145lbs of skinnyfatness to 210lbs at just below 20% bodyfat.
Gonna do a 3 month cut starting in march though.

Pics bro

if only there was a post stuck at the top of the page, in bright colours, and maybe it could have sonething to grab your attention... like a dinosaur perhaps.

Is that really gyno? If so that sucks cuz I got that shit too also I'm skinnyfat too

This is no time for your silly fantasies faggot, I need a routine.

pick a program, doesnt matter which as long as it involved you going to gym and lift heavy shit. you will make noob gains

How can you be so lazy, pathetic and stupid to ask this retarded question without reading the sticky?

You're NOT gonna make it

Start exercising (cardio + GSLP), and also cut calories for 6-12 months until you're down to 10% bodyfat or whatever looks good to you. Then reevaluate.