/fraud/

Steroids general

Y'all niggas lazy as fuck.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=steroids make you gay
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Had bunk AI and just discovered gyno lumps- would lowering e2 back to normal with armidex fix the issue or do I need to hop on something like letro?

Basically whats the best course of action after getting e2 levels back to normal?

>Y'all niggas lazy as fuck
ye

ralox

Started proviron yesterday. Gonna be a good few months.

Haha excuse me for not wanting to stop banging tons of 16 year old girls nonstop to commit to a girl that isn't worth it?

How crazy right?

>40104214

You missed the whole rant about how she has no friends.

She didn't respond to my request for a date.

84 messages to get BTFO. Back to banging sluts.

what dose?
pharma or ug?
on blast or cruise?

what effects from it are you looking forward to

How much? I was running 200mg ED but dropped it to 100mg the other day. Got some methyl-dht on the way too.

RIP my hair

Unless you have an abundance of nolva then raloxifene would be the best course.

Haven't decided just 25mg right now have 100 caps. It's UG

Been cruising on 250 sust but about to blast 400 test 400 mast and proviron.

>cruising on sust

Who is the lyle mcdonald of steroids?

30$ a vial couldn't say no.

Well how much is an abundance? Never seen any ralox in my country and I don't think I can afford to wait weeks for some raws or something.

Trying to dose letro while coming off armidex is gonna be a pain in the ass but i'd rather crash e2 than get gyno

Also, do the people trying to reverse the gyno aim to simply lower their e2 or should I deliberately crash it?

Mdht is nice, supposedly pretty liver toxic but i didn't notice that.

Sup degenerates?

I'll probably not go above 50 my cycles tend to be on the lower side. I also need to recover completely pretty quickly for marriage sake.

>degenerates

Y'all nights gotta get out more and have some fun

Just upped my adex from .25 to .5 mg ED. How long should I wait to get new bloods?

Ever use DNP?

Nope

Oiy, you wanna' toss cunt?

Can you take large doses of tren without any prolactin/e2 sides if you just crash your estrogen with letro?

even with low test, it's a fact that tren pellets used nowadays have estrogen included in them so it's unavoidable to have retardedly spiked up estrogen even if you didn't pin test.

Theoretically that seems sound.

U wot m8? Say that to me face! I swear on me mum I'll pip ya right in ya gabber!

God jesus christ I am so fucking horney just sitting here hearing these people partying and screaming

Good news is I am pretty sure this pilocarpine shit is retardedly effective, it honestly seems like I am gonna be better within less than 1 week

I am having to. FORCE. MYSELF. not to hit on girls it is fucking ridiculous, I am do horny. I need to keep saying... I am this much better after 1 day of this pilocarpine... Wait until you are 100%, imagine how beast you are gonna be in a few days...

Jesus fucking CHRIST.

Ppl here always telling me to buy clen. Where the fuck can i get some clen?

(And no, Idgaf about the "sources" rule) fags

Maybe if it wasn't a 19nor.

There's general protocols for a reason.

Nobody brews tren from finaplix pellets anymore you fucking retard, its all tren raws from china.

It's not a source since your just buying it for testing and it isn't outlawed.
Ar-r.com

Thank you fellow fitizen

I am just sitting here thinking how easy it was when I was low test with a shit disgusting body and 0 sex drive... Even as a semi autistic retard I judt forced myself to get numbers and shit because it was the "cool" thing to do. Never did shit with it though because I was a fag with 0 sex drive... One time it was so pathetic there was even a slut in my room getting all touchy who was apparently wet enough to make my fucking bed sheets smell like fish through all her clothes(...) And i purposely acted so disinterested she left LOL

Also these tren pheromones are somehow fucking attracting females to my disgusting ass chipmunk face (although its better to the point i just look average now, thx pilocarpine and ibuprofen) somehow.

Like you fucking bitch, wait until you see my actual face and not some disgusting piece of shit.

Jesus idk what the fuck I am even typing anymore

Who the fucj besides yourself has told you to buy clen

Maybe one of your 40 personalities.

They run 30% off sales all major holidays so wait it out.

prolactin effects cannot happen with the absence of estrogen

[citation needed]

Tell that to everyone who's actually used the drug and gotten tits without Prami on hand

AHahah glands

your shit is never not gonna be fucked up is it?

>forcing yourself not to respond to natural urges
>single
>for no reason

Ask yourself why you are doing this retard lamo

How do you determine how much of an AI to use each week?
I'm starting Test e 250x2 on Monday, with Nolva on hand for PCT. Armidex incoming.

Feel it out, wait for some bloat then start at .25adex eod and go from there.

because basically all throughout my life my face was all i had and it apparently more than made up for everything else (such as being a fucking complete twink with low test). right now i can just wait a couple days and be at 100%, instead of walking around looking average or below
this medication is working. as recently as... 1.5 days ago, i would look in the mirror and have that retarded deformed face shape, with the huge bulging chipmunk cheeks. now i just look average/maybe slightly below with this chubby face (which is retarded and unacceptable since i was just observing how i can see veins run from my fucking foot to my obliques)

less than a week and i will be 100% normal facially at this rate.

jesus christ.

Unless you're a big fat fuck, or happen to know for some reason that you are filled with aromatase enzyme, you really don't need an AI for that. Whatever bloat you do get is good for your gains and your joints.

Wait until you have your AI so you don't grow tits. Only way to know for sure is bloodwork but you can use symptoms as a rough guideline until you get bloods done

So I accidentally screwed up my cycle pretty damn hard- looking for a way to fix this.

Running 800mg Tren E, 800mg Mast E, 250 Test E with a mg of caber a week. My last vial of mast turned out to be (probably) Test P so I basically accidentally added a gram of test into my system with no AI. Now I have a pea-sized lump under my nipple and an absurdly high amount of estrogen in my blood.

Not entirely sure where to go from here- been taking .5mg of adex for a couple days now right when I noticed something's up and started taking 40mg of nolva today- should this be enough to fix me up? How much time would you give the adex/nolva combo before going out and buying enough letro to fuck your shit up completely? Just started getting the sex drive back and I REALLY don't want to just crash my estro into oblivion.
The lump I have now isn't even that bad but it will be if it keeps growing.

250x2, so twice a week, so 500 total. Which generally requires an AI

I had gyno surgery once, so I know its possible for me to gain tits. Im not willing to risk anything close to that. Puffy nips literally crushed my self esteem cause you could seem them thorugh the shirt no matter my gnarly gains.

I'll just wait a week. Gives me time to drop couple lbs anyway.

Unmatched a thirsty beast that messaged me first. Now I feel bad, she wouldn't show her entire forehead either though.

show us your matches

Would you like breadsticks with that?

M8s what do I do about Tinder if I have barely any photos on Fbook?
I deleted it after college for grad school and job applications. Re-upped over a year later, no photos except my LinkedIn pic.

Do I ask friends to pic me? Do a mirror one? Go all out in a tank top with my doggo?
Ive never pulled a girl from a bar so I think Tinder would be easier, and my ugly hippy friends make it work.

also it's a mental block. cuz these fucking glands keep going up and down. obviously it's not a coincidence that they are now massively going down as soon as i started pilocarpine, but so many times they have gone down then come right back up again. so i am keeping half in mind i might wake up tomorrow looking like a fucking freak again

by beast he meant literal beast as in a 600lb whale, what do u expect from him (thats obeselifts right)

It was only face pics, so yeah, I assume. I could deal though, just not if the face doesn't do it.

Alex get your shit together now your Trip is fucked up too.

Do you know you have high E from panels or just from sides? And how do you know its Test P? I feel like you should get a panel ASAP because thats a fuckton of questionable juice coursing through your veins that you dont wanna fuck up even further with more additions.

>confusing alex with glands
>replying to either

>from panels or just from sides

got my panels back today, just started dosing the AI a couple days ago based on sides. Guessing its test P but it could be Ace I guess, don't really see that much though and there was a buttload of test in my system

the rest of the gear is legit, just tried a new source for mast and got burnt

What type of panel? Did you get the mass spec for estrogen?

1. I have a lump under my right nipple about the size of a milk dud (kek) so I've got letro on the way. My plan is to run the letro 0.5/1.0/1.5/2.0/2.5 (that's the first 5 days) subsequently I'll run the letro at 2.5 until this lump shrinks entirely. Does anyone have xperience with this before? Any comments are appreciated.

2. Anyone ran npp? If yes, feedback?

>those gray cloth undies

hngggggg every girl ive been with wears lacey thongs and im sick of it. Want somofdat thicccccc undies

Got the one tren is supposed to not fuck with, cant recall the name at the moment. The prolactin is well within range as well so its unlikely its causing any issues. I bumped the caber up just in case and have some prami if things got really bad with it, just didn't anticipate any real estrogen problems on 250mg

Is taking. 50 anastrazole every 3 days too much?
Current take half a 1mg pill on Wednesday and other half on Saturday.
I pin 240 test c on mondays.
My natty test was 161 with e2 at 54.
I feel like my nips still sometimes getc tender but idk. I got slight gyno during puberty. I think I found a bit of a lump. Idk if I'm being a hypochondriac.

That should be mass spec then. Interesting, this kind of thing doesn't happen much these days. I would blast asin, nolva and ralox for a week or two and see how things go from there.

mass spec, lmfao, wat the fuck

I stopped shitposting. I'm making progress with my physique. Legitimatly why do u have a problem with me at this point.

It's not like I post here and I look the same every single month or don't lift weights.

bro I made a facebook account under a fake name and then just used that for tinder

ez pz

1 day on it it's nice. Already have a date. You mister roid physique and tren jaw will have no problems.

IT DONT MATTER IF YOURE UGLY IF THEY WANT TO FUCK YOU LOL

HOW MANY TIMES I GOTTA SAY

STOP BITCH ATITTUDE GLANDS FUCK

Sort of the plan... how long would it take for the estrogen to leave the system?

why ya'll niggas encouraging this guy to cut?

they actually all told me to bulk

I am disregarding their correct and logical advice at this point, desu.

this is not a muscle. I can feel a little tiny stringy muscle burried in the fat. Above my glutes, in bewteen the oblique.

Training that "muscle" atm but yeah it feels like a tiny little rope, not a muscle. It's all fat.

Yes, yes you fucking are.

>filename

REEE

is that loose skin? you dun fucked up mang

No. It's fat. My bellybutton is loose but other than that I got off scotch free.

Read It's just fat.

My fat distrubition is absurd. .1% bodyfat arms, and that much on my hips.

>other than that i got off scotch free
>stretch marks
>loose skin on abdomen
>face is now crack-addict tier
>still has lovehandles

[X]Doubt

"bitch attitude" will be gone within a few days along with these glands

there is a party with people i know like less than 20 feet from my door right now, i am trying so hard not to get my retard ass clothes on and go out there. because i know i can just do the same shit next week except not look like a average ass retard when these glands are actually 100% gone instead of still here a bit

How long does estro stay in the body?

>>face is now crack-addict tier

Improvement from fucking jello fat fuck face that I had.

>stretch marks

what can I do about it other than derma roll and that is such a nightmare

I will do it though because fuck them lol

>>still has lovehandles

Because I'm not lean enough yet hence the cutting.

>>loose skin on abdomen

Like, minimal.

All of the shit I have is unavoidable and punishment for being a fatty.

is PSMF more sustainable on TRT? can I train 5 times a week and do PSMF at the same time?

It's certainly better on TRT but you may need a higher dose than normal to help compensate for the fact that you're committing cellular suicide. You could do five days a week in theory but dude why.

im on a PPL routine. Could I reduce it to 3 days a week and be fine?

Looking for opinions on dhb and trestolone

Yeah three days a week would be more sustainable.

Both are great and are pretty much polar opposites. Dhb is all dry lean gains where trest is explosive wet gains and tons of bloat. Trest aromatizes into methylestradiol like dbol whereas dhb doesnt aromatize at all.

forever? it's not a drug m8, it's not gonna disappear until you solve the root of the problem

Any idea on minimum effective dosage thats still good for dhb? Dont want to have to pin 800mg a week like EQ etc.

Considering importing raws of both.

Finishing my testE/trenE cycle tomorrow and going on a 125mg test cruise- how long will it take for my hormones to "settle down" at that level so I can see if I need any AI or anything at 125? Always did pctg before this

steroidcalc.com

use steroid calc to see where it drops down

I'd probably say 4 weeks for just the Testosterone - however Tren can sometimes cause fuckery due to the metabolite breakdown for a long time after cessation.

400mg

Can someone give me a run down on pinning quads?

Is it literally as simple as just jabbing it into the side of your leg and slowly pressing down on the plunger?

Yes.

how much do u guys spend on roids per month

t. natty

$100/month at the absolute most

Just finished my last dose of Dbol, ran it for 4 weeks at 50-75MG ED, got great gains probably around 20lbs overall 12-13 being lean muscle.

Overall 6 weeks into my 16 week cycle. Ended the dbol and also doing 500mg test E every week.
My question is, since this cycle is growing great could I add var at the end to start cutting a bit for the last 4 weeks or would the dbol have ended that possibility for me? Also would a clomid + nolva PCT regimen suffice for a 16 week cycle? I've got quite a lot of both stockpiled for the future

less than i expected

It's not expensive at all.

You can cruise on 250mg test for literally like $200/year.

Anyone here compete?

Im about 15 weeks out from my first NPC show and Im trying to figure out what to run. Currently on 500mg test-e but I got tren on the way.

Was thinking

150mg prop week
700mg tren week
700mg mast week
50mg Winstrol ED

Run everything up until the day of the show except for the prop? Thoughts?

Confirmed by science: Steroids make you GAY
google.com/#q=steroids make you gay

damn... So THAT'S why I kept waking up with a sore ass everyday?