/CBT/ - Current Body Thread

If no one else is gonna make these I'm making this shit educational and choosing a pose for everyone to learn today.

Front lat spread let's go.

Personal pros and cons to this pose:
Con: shows off my ribcage flare a lot.
Pro: I like the look of the serratus, lats, traps, and arms in this pose without sacrificing too much volume on the chest.

Horrifically low quality video with good information about how to front lat spread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QaCGi4XC-I

Post em for the (You)'s, gayboys.

>front lat spread

No but have this picture from the gym today bby

Also faurk nat. You are looking really good in that pose.

I think having your little chicken legs (:D) in the photo really maximizes your v taper

Obviously you always look great but this photo just looks bigger than usual.

Anyways

>lifting 4.5 months
>210--->167

Currently still cutting. Perma cut life. Cut until erectile dysfunction. When NatT photos don't get me like a rock I will know the cut went too far

I am doing those oblique excercises you suggested nat, the lovehandles are the last thing that really bothers me about my physique (other than the obvious lack of size in general).

Hopefully if I cut enough they will go away

BYLAT

your body looks like cookie dough.

I'll play, currently just on body weight routine/ cardio going to get back into some weight training next week. Abs too. Pros: getting good at anaerobic training
Cons: lost mass / definition over the months

How about you post yours faggot?

ALways the user with no picture that talks shit about aesthetic physiques. Out of jealousy.

Too lazy to work to have one someday, so talk shit.

lol @ your life faggot

I never understand how people end up working hard enough to look like this then they fucking quit.

You look great please keep training get off this stupid bodyweight shit

6'5", 237lbs. 4 months into lifting just about, weight is down from 265 since I began. BF estimate would be really appreciated, so please lmk what you think. Is there anything I can do for my relatively weak bicep peak?

Fantastic. Good job on weight loss. I know it is not easy feeling hungry all the time. for months on end.

For bf % estimation please do not angle to the side like that to look thinner though, lol.

Cutting to remove bodyfat will help your bicep peak. Once you are lean, add some muscle on, lean bulk. All of this shit just takes time man .

Good point on the angle my bad dude wasn't intentional, what about now?

This is strange nonadvice.

Do "supermans" in the cable station. Put the cables at the lowest setting, on the lowest stack and just curl. Hold the position for a 8-10 count, release as slowly as possible. 4 sets to failure. This is specifically to maintain and bring out peaks.

Otherwise concentration curls and drops added on preachers.

I think I would look good if I cut. What do you guys think. Currently 220lb

An example

Here's what I was trying to do, but I was trying to get as close to the mirror as I can to make myself look bigger.

Fucked up the pose.

This is my favorite pose. Notice hand placement to hide both love handles and stretch marks.

word, I'll definitely try these out with your 8-10 sec pause method. I never really wanted to do these tho because I feel they draw a lot of attention and im not trying to look like hardo nation haha.

Tell them to fuck off. No one cares.

Besides you're a giant you draw attention regardless.

fair enough. any idea what my bf% might be based on the second photo I just posted? I dont mean to be belaboring the point, but if I could estimate my bf more closely i would be able to calculate a lot more shit and not feel so fucking crazy on this goddamn cut.

OK so I've been going to the gym for about 6 months. I go about 3 days a week and pretty much never do cardio.
I've been on stronglifts and here are my current stats.

Squat - 175lbs
OHP - 90lbs
Deadlift - 205lbs
Bench - 135lbs
Barbell Row - 115lbs

My diet is complete shit I'll eat good for a few days and then eat like crap and I don't count calories/macros or how much protein I eat.

I really want to get in shape but I need help. I'm getting bored of strong lifts too. WHAT DO I DO?

>How about you post yours faggot?
wasn't trying to be insulting
your body just reminded me of that pre-made cookie dough stuff

you need to be improving every single one of your compounds, im assuming those are 1rm's? The sticky discusses at length the importance of your diet. Watch what you eat, get enough protein, etc. if you don't care enough to put in the ground work that is essential to your progress then all your work is for nothing. Find an intermediate program that looks appealing, possibly a 4 day bro split. You need more volume in every lift.

I'm not sure what my 1 rep max is because I'm scared to test it out but I can do those weights for 5 reps.

I'll look into that. Do you think I should focus on bulking? I weight around 160 lbs and I'm 5'8 but my bodyfat is somewhere around 20%?

>I really want to get in shape

No you don't, or you would not be eating random shit and not counting calories.

I wouldn't even offer advice to someone like this that straight out admits to putting in no effort. It will *not* be followed, because all the shit you suggest is difficult.

Gross, your body sucks, even though your ripped.

>lat spread
>has no lats
What did he mean by this?

bout 165, havent lifted for two years just hopped back in bout 2 weeks ago.
trying to cut down enough to get rid of visceral fat around hips. after i'm happy going to get back into a bulk kinda diet

abs appear for most guys around 8-12% bf, with 12% being generous. i can't tell you what to do, but keep in mind most guys' bulking season started months ago. Honestly, looking back on my mistakes, given where you are rn progress wise i would suggest this: Count your fucking calories, eat at maintenance, get enough protein, and improve your lifts by working out more often.
just trying to extend the advice that was given freely to me, i strongly agree with your position though.

Hey I do put in some effort, I'll eat as much fish, chicken, and turkey, and protein as I can but I don't keep track of how much. I do find myself counting in my head how much calories/protein I eat a day and it usually ranges between 2300-3000 calories and 130-180 grams of protein.

I want to commit more to it which is why I'm seeking advice.

>and improve your lifts by working out more often.
Any routine you'd recommend ? Strong lifts has 3 workout days and 4 rest days and I have no clue what to do on my rest days.

have you made progress over 6 months or are you stuck at those weights? i feel like they should be higher for 6 months of lifting.

Do a very slow cut and work on holding that mass, use tape measure to measure waist and calipers for bf, fuck the scale. -200-400cal reduction til content.

pic related
also super curious how he has made such little progress

i mean i could maybe see it, i had to get my bench up from like 65lbs starting out, i weighed about 105lbs but this guy does not look nearly that light. unless he has no test or something idk.

Hey aren't you the guy that starts the roding threads? Or am I wrong

Fuck you jealous idiots.

OP has been giving fitness advice on this board that is stellar and his coaching is why I lost 43 lbs in 4.5 months WHILE gaining lean mass. A man would see that body and say 'If I work hard I can look like that too someday'

A jealous idiot writes shit behind a screen. You are truly pathetic.

Got no front lat pics

Well i was pretty weak when I started.
Here were my starting stats:

Squat - 75lbs
OHP - 65lbs
Deadlift - 135lbs
Bench - 75lbs
Barbell Rows - 75lbs

I think I haven't made that much progress because my diet is inconsistent, I'm not working out enough, and I also drink a lot

you have to absolutely commit. just think of what your lifts would be and how you would look if you had a good diet and lifted hard according to your routine.

you're heading towards anorexia. it's time to eat and lift bigger.

E M A C I A T E D

stay fucking safe bro you look like shit atm

I already have a goal in mind but I want some opinions. What should I work on?

Mirin'

are you a woman?

you're proportional, so just keep going. legs could do with a little more definition maybe

anyone have experience with yohimbine hcl? ordered some i heard it helps get rid of stubborn fat areas like lower body

Thanks man,you're looking good. I'd say work on triceps and traps to give more shape

lol when I started my trainer made me do 3x15 chest press with 15lb dumbbells and it was hard. pretty good pic my mom took while on vacation

bump

If that pic is after six months than you need to try harder.

You have a lot of body fat, eat a caloric deficit of about 250-350 calories a day. As a beginner you should be able to burn fat and build muscle at the same time. Don't try bulking and cutting until you are two years in, it's an intermediate-advanced technique.

COUNT YOUR CALORIES. There are many apps available for this on your phone. I use MyFitnessPal. You will not achieve your goals without planning and counting.

Your numbers are pretty bad for six months. You need more volume and more intensity. Drop stronglifts immediately and pick up something like greyskull or zyzz's routine for natty lifters, aim for hypertrophy rather than strength.

Cardio is important, do not neglect it. Your results will be slower without it.

25% is my non professionally maybe semi accurate guess

starting to look sickly my man

stop cutting soon

GOAL BODY

JUST LOOK HOW ASTHETIC IT IS.

Do cardio and count calories, coming from an ex 300+ fatcunt. Myfitnesspal is a godsend.

dude wtf... you look INCREDIBLY fucked up.
I'm pretty sure you are fucked and are not supposed to look like that

5'10 174 lbs. Have gained 6 lbs so far on a lean bulk. Should I keep bulking up and if so, what would be a good weight

You look like shit for someone with so much lean mass and low bodyfat

I mean those fucking ribs lmao, where are your arms? just wtf bro hope you haven't been training very long.

it's been mentioned you've trained for like 4 years or something

I'm not even convinced that my bodyfat % is that low.

Because look at this.

My fat distribution is just retarded, and I was too stupid to use yohibimine to cut with these genetics , so yeah, BTFO.

There is still a shitload of fat on my body, I am like 12.5-15%, it is just all 100% on my hips.

I would hope this is shopped, no lats, no legs. Looks like abs and chest are over defined, which without shoulders and arms makes you look terrible.

>i am like 12.5-15%
>mfw u have visible fucking love handles

yeah brah stick to the plan it's only up from here :)

U tell me my bf %?

I have fucking shredded forearms, chest stirations, and fucking not visible, MASSIVE lovehandles.

What's even going on?

My bf % cannot be estimated, it is an enigma to science. 10%? 15%? 20%? Who knows

90% lighting
10% gyno

y-yeah

s-tick to the plan

j-just need to keep starving myself

Yo you fat just like me, keep cutting until you're nearly a skelly then dirty bulk. I envy you skinny fuckers.

Im 152 down from 189lb

Forever cutting

ALso my face is looking REALLY good. Lots of QTs mirrin me. Every time some girl looks at me thinking 'Wtf I thought they closed concentration camps like forever ago' I call it a mire.

Getting mired nonstop desu

Can't wait to see how my face looks when I'm single digit bf%, here is aproimation

>cut, then dirty bulk
>stop being fat then be fat again
>dirty bulking ever
>making me use meme arrows

6'1 175

I want to look like some of you guys so bad. About to start my 4th week of SS, not seeing a lot of aesthetic differences, hurt my back today doing squats. Feels bad

Recover. Then when you resume, eat more food. Not kidding unless you're fatasfatass mode just eat and lift more

6'3 225 no bully

Mirin that long torso

I'm overweight. I'm not super duper fat, but I'm definitely overweight. The m struggling with my calories. How much is too little? How much is too much? I'm terrified of getting any bigger since I already lost 50lbs over the past few years

Height and weight niggerino

6'1", 208 lbs

nice fake stats

Really? I hate it. I feel like short torsos are so much more aesthetic

There you are again, shoo shoo

Here's a pic to show that I'm still pretty chunky

Some times you just look stubby. Even low rise pants look hiked up and shit but i mean we all have dismophia so whatever

For this physique right now, you won't feel right till you hit 160. Do it though. No compromises, even if you don't progress much strength wise. Loose the weight first, then eat and lift like a man possessed.

What do you mean? Just keep exercising on a deficit and then start eating crazy once I slim down? Also, 160 seems pretty low, especially if I'll be building muscle.

Not him but yeah, fake stats.

i dont know if i want to keep cutting, sorta in the region of noob gains still, i am getting stronger and shedding fat also

What's fake about my stats? What do I need to prove to you user?

160 is probably it. You pretty chunky.

Try to lease 5 pounds a month at least man. When you look like a SPOOKY SKELETON it is time to bulk.

Exercise on a deficit and then eat a slow controlled surplus not "like crazy".

You have a very nice body I hope one day I can look like you since we have similar skin and body shape.

thanks for the pointers

holy shit you're aesthetic as fuck

height and weight?

The muscle you build on a deficit doesn't equal much once you hit that number. You will build some but a lot of it is maintaining what little bit you have. 160 you'll still look dyel but have a good balance of fat to muscle so you can bulk without just getting ridiculously fat and frumpy again.

Then on that next cut you will see the aesthetics fill in.

5'8" 165
385/280/495

So happy to finally hit five wheels last week despite being horribly sick and losing like 7 lbs off my bulk weight.

don't even believe you are 178cm anymore. 175 maybe

I can probably just eyeball it, but I'm still fixated on 160 pounds... This was me about 6 years ago, around the same height, and I was about 170 lbs then with no muscle

Would lick.

It's a wide angle lens though just saiyan

~179cm and 73

If I'm not building a lot of muscle on a deficit, does that mean a linear progression program will backfire on me right now? :(

24, 6'4, went from 290-220

Will I make it? How would you describe my frame?

Trying to set expectations for myself as I get more into lifting now

concentration curls helped my peak because i struggled with it for a while too

ya bro whatever. manletindenial.mkv

Not backfire, just plateau relatively fast. The only thing that you'll continue to progress in is squat, and if you don't want to look retarded you'll stop progressing once you hit 2pl8

You don't have gyno so there's hope.

You're pretty flabby for 220 at your height but great job on the weight loss. I bet you're feeling a lot better. If you managed to lose 70lbs you can keep going.