Some shitpost

Try and convince me to stop being vegan.

>You cant

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3354491
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16873950
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/35465
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257705/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1435181
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/42/1/127.abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/159772
m.jap.physiology.org/content/82/1/49
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19805699
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23174689
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21929378
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22668245
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buffalo wings

Plant protien causes cancer

why would I when there is nothing wrong with eating a plant based diet. I probably eat 70/30 plants to meats too.

There's always one

Knock yourself out.

No!

I get to eat all the foods you eat and more.

No one cares cuck

It would probably be like trying to convince a rock it's a rock. No matter how true it is, and how thoroughly explained the rock just will never understand.

Sorry I misread your OP I thought it said "convince me to go vegan"
assuming you are not trolling keep up the good work user

> 70/30 plant/meat diet
> vegan

Veganism causes b12 deficiency:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987

Veganism causes d3 and calcium deficiency:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6299329
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full

Vegans are deficient in omega threes:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323085

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2756917
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928

Vegans are deficient in taurine:

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

Vegans are deficient in taurine:

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

Vegans are deficient in Coenzyme Q10:

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

Vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans:

Vegans have lower testosterone than non vegans:

Veganism causes loss of libido and erectile dysfunction:

>I voluntarily abstain from experiencing world cuisine for no reason
>I like being a burden on my friends and family
>muh environment
>muh animals
>muh """health"""

You're trash, kid

vegans on suicide watch

A lot of those studies
1. Don't mention veganism only vegetarianism
2. You didn't even read it and draw different conclusions than the author that you made up to fit your narrative

For example here is the conclusion of the a link you posted after claiming vegans have a lower sperm count than non vegans
(I will post the conclusion in a reply it takes up to much space but pretty much it says eat more soybeans)
This retard is to lazy to even read the conclusions of the studies he posts because they say the complete opposite of what he says in some cases!

This guy who spams this in every vegan thread just hopes you are lazy and don't read any of the citations.

conclusion
"Historically, legumes have played an important role in the diets of most cultural groups, and in many Asian countries, the most commonly consumed legume is the soybean. In contrast, legumes typically provide less than 2% of overall protein intake in Western diets [257,258,259,260]. In fact, even vegetarian legume intake is less than optimal [261]. Thus, both vegetarians and nonvegetarians would benefit by including more of these fiber- and protein-rich foods in diets. [257].

As discussed, soybeans are higher in protein than other legumes and their protein is of superior quality. Further, because of their versatility, soyfoods are easy to incorporate into the diet. They are also unique dietary sources of isoflavones. While much of the research on the specific benefits of isoflavones remains conflicting, those intervention studies showing health benefits have generally used between 50 and 100 mg/day of isoflavones—amounts provided by approximately two to four servings of traditional soyfoods. In Asian epidemiologic studies, benefits are generally associated with the consumption of two to three servings of soyfoods per day. Thus, evidence suggests optimal adult intake ranges from about two to four servings per day.

With the exception of allergic reactions to soy protein, which is relatively rare among adults, there is little basis for concern that excessive amounts of soy will lead to untoward effects in healthy individuals [262]. Nevertheless, because an important dietetic principle is to consume all foods in moderation, and there is a wide variety of legumes from which to choose, a reasonable upper intake recommendation for soyfoods is four servings per day."

>A lot of those studies
>1. Don't mention veganism only vegetarianism
Yes exactly lol, if vegetarianism is bad think how bad Veganism is

>vegans on suicide watch
They were on suicide watch the moment they became vegans, bro.

whole plant foods > milk and eggs
But just completely gloss over that guy not even reading the studies and posting studies that have nothing to do what he claimed like I pointed out and even promote eating more plant foods LOL

Funny how eating antioxidants in plant foods decreases risk of depression
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19805699
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23174689
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21929378
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22668245

>reposting this in every thread hoping that people won't keep reposting responses to it

See

You're just posting anything and hoping nobody notices what those papers say.

>1. Don't mention veganism only vegetarianism

>I CUT OUT EVEN MORE THINGS THAT MEANS IM LESS DEFICIENT IN SOME ESSENTIAL THINGS SOMEHOW

>Cut out cancer causing foods filled with toxins

>Somehow "essential" nutrients

BTFO

>There's plenty of great cuisine not containing meat, BTFO
>Veganism doesn't put a burden on anybody, at least my family doesn't have to take care of me because Im a fat ass with heart disease from cholesterol due to meats, BTFO
>The meat industry causes more climate change than transportation, BTFO
>Animals are sentient beings capable of feeling emotions just like humans, BTFO

You're a worthless, stupid piece of shit

>Try and convince me to stop being vegan

I have no problem with you being vegan. My grievance is with vegans trying to convince me to stop being omnivorous.

Well its healthier so its for your own good as well as the animals that were tortured

If you want to end up skinnyfat, weak, chronic health problems from chronic malnutrition, including a progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiency, AND look like a total faggot cuck because of low testosterone in the process, then I guess that's your business, buddy. All that, so you can make a MORAL CHOICE to place animals ABOVE human life, damaging your long-term health in the process. Veganism is the ultimate self-hatred; you're sacrificing your long term health and happiness so that you personally can pretend to have a clean conscience when it comes to not killing animals -- and make no mistake, it's a total fiction, because unless you're also an animal rights activist, literally putting your life on the line every day, trespassing on private property, and physically preventing animals from being turned into food, then you are LIVING A LIE, fooling yourself that you're 'making a difference'. Meanwhile the rest of us, who accept that we're omnivores and that some animal sources of food are healthy and beneficial for us, don't end up skinny, weak, sickly, and with brains that don't function correctly anymore and just get worse over time. ALL the people I've ever known who were Vegan are skinny, weak, have strange health problems, and their brains don't work right anymore; they get confused easily, lose their train of thought, and are overall ineffectual people. The one or two who gave up on it after a number of years, however? A couple months after beginning to eat meat again, they gained strength and weight, weird health problems started clearing up, and their mental acuity increased to what I'd consider normal.

But by all means, OP; go right ahead and continue to sacrifice yourself for dumb animals who would bite and scratch you for your trouble -- because they're DUMB ANIMALS.

P.S. You probably won't even read all the above if you've been Vegan too long because you'll mentally drift off and forget what you were doing.

meatcuck spotted

>my official apology for pushing veganism

I was wrong, /pol/.

I have ended my six years of veganism because I can see now that veganism isn’t a compelling solution for a sustainable planet (the solution should have always been obvious with a human population of over seven billion).
I didn’t become vegan because of emotional reasons such as sympathy for butchered animals or because of health reasons (I became healthier as a vegan because I was forced to monitor what I eat, not because I cut out animal products).

I was concerned about the environment and I bought into the ‘veganic permaculture’ philosophy. The facts espoused by its proponents aren’t necessarily fallacious. Livestock consumption of grain and water resources is a significant drain on our resources. Livestock contributes significantly to the world’s greenhouse gases (about 15%, not 51% as stated by Cowspiracy – burning fossil fuels is still by a wide margin the biggest contributor to greenhouse gases). Livestock creates a lot of pollution due to run-off from their waste.
I do have counterpoints to all of these facts and the gist of it goes along the lines of responsible agricultural practices, food wastage, and humans being too populous, but I now realise I didn’t even need to think that far ahead.

To be continued.

It all comes down to dirt. That’s it. That’s all it took to end six years of a strict and restrictive diet. I’ve realised that even though I desired to be vegan, my vegan diet consist of platters of organisms hungry for animal products.
Plants need meat. Crops require manure and blood and bone to thrive. Flora has evolved for billions of years to coexist with the fauna that feeds on them by feeding back on them once they died and were reclaimed by the soil. Then humans came along and invented agriculture. We started selectively breeding crops to produce bigger and sweeter edibles, whether grain, leaf, fruit, or root. We bred freaks of nature to sustain our populations.
But nothing comes from nothing. These freaks of nature that are greatly more nutritious to us have greater nutritional demands themselves. They put strain on the soil that could not be sustainable under a wild condition. What could by chance wander into them and shit or die at their feet and decay into the soil would still be insufficient to nourish them. They require human intervention. They require the procuring of plentiful carnal supplements.
We could stop eating animals, but we would still need to butcher them to feed our vegan diets. It makes no sense to do that when so much of the animal is perfectly, even superiorly in many aspects compared to plants, nutritious for us.

To be continued.

meatcuck spotted

It has been suggested that there are vegan fertilisers such as soy meal. But what fertilises the soy crop from which we get our soy meal? With each cycle absent of animal products the crop loses considerable bioavailable nitrogen, magnesium, and potassium, among other elemental nutrients. It is a cycle doomed to fail.
It has also been suggested that we can use petrochemical fertilisers. But these fertilisers do nothing to nurture the microbial cultures of the soil, which maintain a healthy friability and prevents erosion and maintains moisture. Petrochemical fertilisers also result in elemental build-up in the soil, resulting in salinity.

Anyway, I am sorry to have given some bad advice on this board in the past. I am even more sorry to anyone I might have convinced. The problem was never what was on our plate but with how many of us are on this planet. Fewer people means fewer farms (and energy requirements from fossil fuels). We can feel bad for the animals if we want to, but it is just a fact of life that death is typically traumatic.

>tl;dr I was wrong about veganism being right and I apologise

t. LOW TEST

You literally made all that up to justify your dietary decisions. Vegans are healthier, arent at risk for heart disease as much as omnivores, and vegans build muscles too. but you didnt bother to look it up, but type up all that bs. If you believe animals are dumb and deserved to be tortured, raped, and murdered, then i dont know what to tell you. Maybe you're the dumb animal? arteries clean up when vegan, and that also means harder boners. Humans arent made to eat meat, considering we can die from eating too much meat and clogging our arteries with cholesterol, which leads to incurable diseases such as heart disease, osteoporosis, and even cancer. Whereas you can eat all the plants you want, and guess what? you wont fucking die

fuck you meatcuck i bet you eat meat and meat and stuff and stuff.

It's also for the good of everything else in the world. Taking offense to someone telling you to stop being omnivorous is like taking offense to someone telling you not to burn trash in your yard.

>tfw I'm a vegan but also enjoy torturing small animals
>tfw meatcucks and veganpussies both hate me
Fuck you all, I'm not going to eat meat AND I don't give a fuck about animals. Fucking cucks the lot of you sods.

>Humans arent made to eat meat, considering we can die from eating too much meat

I suppose humans aren't made to drink water. considering we can die from drinking too much water?

LOL everything I said is based on SCIENTIFIC FACTS, some of which even came from VEGAN SCIENTISTS. Go research it yourself, I can't be bothered to feed the delusions of vegancucks and their damaged brains. Go eat a goddamned cheeseburger so your head will be clear for a while.

But it isn't.

SEE

You actually are retarded, ya know that? Thats called OD'ing. Thats forcing more in your body than it can literally handle, you stupid punk

>Its literally not

Go do research where research is due, kid

>With each cycle absent of animal products the crop loses considerable bioavailable nitrogen

One thing I've learned about legume farming is that they actually pull nitrogen from the air into the soil, enriching it. That's also why they have so much protein.

All of my sci-fi books told me we would be eating kelp-based fake food by now, where is my kelp burger.

There's actually fake meat available which is vegan so take that for what its worth

It's true that so-called 'green manures', such as peas, beans, alfalfa, and some varieties of sugar cane fix atmospheric nitrogen into the soil. However, that nitrogen is subsequently utilised by the green manure crops to sustain themselves and is insufficient to replace animal product fertilisers. My experience in organic gardening and homesteading has taught me about the power of green manures being overstated.

>My experience has taught me

Any papers I could read though? I was of the understanding that "nitrogen-fixers" were grown to enrich soil.

Why do vegans always try to make meat replacements instead of focusing on making good food?

>vegans don't eat honey
>because muh bees have feelings
veganism is a meme

Honey tastes like funky shit anyway, i pass on it vegan or not

Do they always?

In my experience, i want new not changing the old

None that I know of. I was curious so I Googled for it and there are mountains of papers singing the praises of green manure, but always used in conjunction with animal product or petrochemical fertilisers.
I certainly recommend for any gardener or farmer to utilise green manures, but not to expect that they can do away with fertiliser - it's not nearly enough.