Redpill me on Almond Milk

Is this sipp just le maymay? is it even any good?

>dont wanna buy something and throw it out if its trash

Also does it mix well the protein powder?

Eat a handful of almonds, and wash it down with a glass of water with a tbsp of cream added to it

that's almond milk

It tastes good. Thats about it.

I like the almond + coconut milk blend.

It's when you want milk for your protein powder but don't want carbs/want insanely low calories(like 12 per 100ml).

Regular water is of course non-negotiable.

I use the unsweetened one from Trader Joes with protein powder.

That's about it.

Almond doesn't have tits so it's not milk.

Also stop being vegan

In most grocery stores, there's this Almond-Cashew milk with 10 g of pea protein per serving. That's the best kind in my opinion. I get like 50% of my protein from drinking it

It mixes well and it tastes good, better than regular milk if you're on a cut.

Basically this. The real benefit is that it's very low carb. So if you're a keto fag or cutting glycogen weight for a competition then it can be useful. It has fuck all protein though.

> shitty macros
> estrogen

rather stick with normal cows milk or water for shakes

>estrogen

Sauce on this?

Shitty macros and it's bad for the environment

Started drinking this cause I cut out dairy to see if it stopped acne and I think it worked

I like it because it tastes kinda like milk, and dairy gives me diarrhea. Also don't wanna risk the soy/estrogen thing being true so I avoid soy milk.

Almond milk, vanilla, with reduced sugar is fucking amazing. It washes down like a sweet light milk but in smoothies, protein shakes, cereal, oatmeal anything you can substitute milk in, makes it SOOO much better. Flavor vise and then your not drinking pus from a cows utter aka milk, not vegan or anything but milk gives more cons than pros

This. I blend up like 1 cup almonds, 4 cups water, and a scoop of vanilla whey and it's very good. Much cheaper than buying it in the store too.

Cashew milk is better

That sounds amazing I'm actually gonna try that shit out, what kind of protein you using? Brand

MET-Rx. I bought it on Amazon.

It really only exists for its little flavor and texture. It doesn't have much nutritional value outside of its overdose of calcium but it's better than water for smoothies and for baking.

> Gallon Of Almond Milk A Day

>estrogen in almond milk
>rather stick with cow's milk

Breh...

Yeah brother the brainwashing level is too damn high. Society of kids raised on this shit don't even have a chance...
Who would actually put their lips to this and drink? It's fucking bananas

>it tastes kinda like milk
ahahah lol wat? Have you ever tried normal organic milk?

yeah and it still gave me diarrhea.

No matter how organic you do know they have to bleach every batch of milk because of the blood and puss like bruh that shits nasty as fuck