Go ahead buddy, keep lifting all those weights

Go ahead buddy, keep lifting all those weights

>Implying it will stop me from pulling guard and tearing out your knee in 10 seconds flat

Let's see you squat "Ass to Grass" after a heel hook.

Why are MMA and BJJ fags such autists?

They don't need to tip toe on egg shells and worry about being pretty enough for society. They are warriors who actually know how to express themselves with more than useless, heavy, extra flesh. They are confident and it shows and it only serves to make betas like you feel defensive about your "safe" space (that can be taken away in 10 seconds flat from a heel hook).

Veeky Forums

grecoroman wrestlingfag here. last time a BJJ guy wanted to roll with me he popped into his guard, so i squatted ass to grass, grabbed his ankles, and threw him up like flipping a table. then i got his back and suplexed him until he submitted.

>pulling guard and tearing out your knee in 10 seconds flat
Enjoy your lead dinner nigger

in all seriousness; you have actual autisn

>implying one of my friends wouldn't club your dome as soon as you started gaying all over me

No rules in real life bud. You wanna roll around on the floor someone will bop ya

>semicolon
>"in all seriousness" cannot stand as an independent clause

At least I don't have fucking down syndrome

>tearing out knee from guard

Wtf guard do you use?

>Go ahead buddy, keep lifting all those weights
>>Implying it will stop me from pulling guard and tearing out your knee in 10 seconds flat
>Let's see you squat "Ass to Grass" after a heel hook.

What makes you so angry about weight lifters, did your girl cuck ya for Jeff?

He means any guard, as in, on the ground sucking cocks

You can attack leg locks from almost any guard position.

But usually Single Leg X (Ashi Garami Style)

Nothing I've been lifting weights since before Martial Arts. One of my friends owns a powerlifting gym. The sort of people around Veeky Forums who lift weights and like Jeff Seid and other (((Youtube))) personalities are fucking human excrement.

kek, beating a person who is shitty at their sport doesn't make any difference son.

>They don't need to tip toe on egg shells and worry about being pretty enough for society. They are warriors who actually know how to express themselves with more than useless, heavy, extra flesh. They are confident and it shows and it only serves to make betas like you feel defensive about your "safe" space (that can be taken away in 10 seconds flat from a heel hook).

>We are CONFIDENT WARRIORS, we go around assaulting people who can't defend themselves!

Nope you're just a nigger user. In all seriousness you low IQ daddy issue faggots shouldn't even be allowed to learn a martial art until you get the counselling you need to learn not to chimp out on strangers.

>t. user with a martial arts and military background.

>t. welfare queen

Agreed.

Feels good walking into the gym and watching the roided up gymrats scurry out of my way because they know what I can do.

Always fun breaking in a new bitch who thinks their muscles are gonna help them.
Joff is a decent wrestler tho

>Sign a contract stipulating you will perform a service for the govt
>Perform the service for the govt
>be paid for your services by the govt
>MUH WELFARE QUEENS I SAW A 10 YEAR OLD TROLL IMAGE MACRO FROM/B/ THAT CALLS YOU WELFARE QUEEN FUK U

inb4 you start ranting about "b-b-but muh economic productivity govt can't make jobs" when you're some dirty NEET/English major/service industry cuck

>this triggers the zionist stooge

>t. triggered welfare queen

>t. shitposters