That feeling when a 10 year old is taller than you

>Girls will see him as more masculine than any Veeky Forums manlet
>Girls look down at your childish figure and look up and admire the figure of a boy who hasnt even hit puberty yet.
>medicalxpress.com/news/2014-11-size-men-masculine-taller-heavier.html

He is like us though. He is a sperg. Although his status will allow him to get a 10/10 gf, and they will put up with his autism because they will have enough pressure on them to not leave.

do you think dolan is slipping him HGH?

Hes around 5'10 and hasnt even hit puberty at 10 years old. Ive seen my friends from 10 years old to 20 go from 4'10 to 6'2.

How can he be so fucking lucky?

Somethings gotta give.

I don't think that he will necessarily be a giant. I know one guy that had early grow spurt, he reached 5'8-5'9 at the age of 11 and have barely grew since then (1 inch at most), he's 19 now

>implying Trump didn't have his genes altered in Melania's womb
>implying he's not being spiked with a cocktail of the best growth hormones that medicinal sciences can offer
>implying he's not being transformed into a superhuman
Barron Trump is the first ubermensch.
>you will never be the son of a Billionaire who uses his vast fortune to transform you into a living god
Why was I even born.

wouldn't be surprised,if only my parents were that red pilled :'( and i'm 6'3 but it would have been nice to be NBA tier

I was 5'11 when I was 12, am 6'2 now at 22.

>He is a sperg.
I keep on hearing this but never see any proof. Is this a meme?

He looks really shy, which is to be expected with his dad being who he is.

6'2 father and 6'0 mother
yeah, hes gonna be yuuge
eric trump is 6'5 as well so who knows how big he could get, its gonna be wild

i cant remember where it is but their was a gif of melania offering him a high five, he stares at her, she puts her hand down and faces another direction, he then proceeds to sporadically high the air behind her. it was legit unnerving. poor kid.

He looks like he's just kidding around with his mother man

yeah that is pure autism

Given he's probably autistic, I wouldn't be surprised if he was XYY. XYY increases height (average is 6'3" compared to 5'9" in the general male population, at least in UK studies), and the risk of autism in it is about twenty to thirty times that of the general population.
t. XYY brother (though I'm the autist one)

he's 10 dude, you were probably messing around pretending to give high 5s at that age too.

A man is a man because of what he does, being tall isn't a skill. Sure, it'll probably be attractive to hoes but unless you just wan sum fuk that's not what you should be aiming for. You're after that one in a million girl that appreciates and recognizes a man, as rare as they are. Anything less than that unicorn and you're just wasting time and money.

He is 10 years old. I think he's very mature (at least from what we can see) for his age. Of course the situation with his father forces him into that but still.

he was goofing around with his mother like any 10 year old that belongs to a loving family, you fucking snowflake sperglord

HGH -> cancer

He's not pretending to give high fives. His mom tries to high five him, then he gets annoyed by her for some reason. Then he pretends to hit her.

>this is what snowflakes actually believe

>tfw 10yo you will never be discussed on /fit with admiration to your genetics
why live?

sperg/10

>born with a billion dollar empire and a president father
>hitting 6ft before the teens
>nice cheekbones

Now if this guy suddenly decided to go bodybuilding and turned into a 6'1 version of zane after his first baby cycle of 500mg test I'm gonna go on a stabbing spree.

Would use a gun but I'm in bongland.

This is true aryan alpha genetics!

>5'5 at 16
>6'1 at 19
Feels good man. I was certain I was doomed to the life of a manlet.

he's gonna be 6'6

Donald Jr. is 6'1 and he has same mother as Eric, she's 6'0.

Lmfao.

The difference between Chad and incels is bigger than the difference between Gods and insects.

We live in an era where some 10 year old boys look like 25 year old men, and most 25 year old men look like 10 year old boys.

Genetics are literally everything.

FACE

HEIGHT

FRAME

Looks like he's just annoyed at his mom for trying to high five him

>mooooom stop trying to high five you're making me look like a little kid on tv

Only reason this kid's behavior looks weird is because he looks like he's fucking 20, but for a 10 year old its all pretty normal.

He's gonna age badly

>implying he's not going to be the next big show

Nah, his mom is fucking beautiful and he will inherit Trump's energy. And with all that money, he's set for life

what if...

i was 5'8 at 13. didn't grow since lmao

He's gonna inherit daddy's supply of amphetamines?

Do you think he jerks off to his half-sister?

i jerk off to his half sister and his mom