How do i demonstrate my value

how do i demonstrate my value

Tits out

by displaying whatever the person ur trying to attract values. if its multiple ppl then its always a shot in the dark considering how different ppl are.

Carry items of value on you:
gold, TVs, iphones, etc
btw value of iphone = value of device itself + all the apps on it so it's the most weight-efficient solution
you can carry expensive metals like osmium or uranium on you though, it's a bit heavier but more space efficient
sophisticated bitches recognize the density of value anyway so for instance osmium is more attractive to them than a car

Horrible idea for your own happiness.
Be yourself. In turn you will more often than not be lonely and sad.
Be "fake". And you will totally get a gf or partner. But you will always be living the lie of trying to satisfy them, which costs you your own happiness.

>what women want from men
economic capacity (good income), social status (hold a high status with high status people, prestigious job), age (2+ years older than her, environmentally dependent), ambition and industriousness (work hard towards the future), dependability and stability (materially and emotionally), intelligence, compatibility, size and strength, good health, love and commitment

>what men want from women
youth (clear skin, bright eyes, firm muscles/fat/skin), waist to hip ratio (0.68, fertility indicator), chastity and fidelity (he trusts that the kids that come out of you are his)

Hide your fucking stretch marks. That's a start.

I'd get bored as fuck being with a woman you've described.

>just b urself! XD

Im not him but most guys want a girl who looks good that he can stick his dick into
Sad but true

i was literally answering the question m8. miss me with all this west coast mumbo jumbo.

It's just a list of traits that the sexes find almost universally attractive.

I'm from Mass. Also an immigrant from Europe.

If you are looking for an actual partner. Yes. If you want to slay, then lie every chance you can get. But from years of being on this shithole site, it seems everyone is secretly trying for a bit more than slaying. As someone who has both slayed and loved, take my answer as having truth in it. Love yourself, and you eventually find someone who is compatible. Maybe they don't look like your dream. Maybe they don't sound like it etc. But they will be the closest thing to what you need than anything else.

What a stupid way to put it.

by having value.

do well in school, know your classmates and professors. do volunteer work, join clubs. network. develop passion, hobbies, and talents that strengthen your local communities. learn how to be comfortable talking to people you havent met before.

giv

Say, for example if she works at a pharmacy, go there and buy some drugs telling her how your grandma is very sick and you take care of her every day.

Alternatively, carry around a magnum sized condom and make it "accidentally" fall out of your pocket next to her.

by earning money

it's like a race to the graveyard. The one that has more, wins

>Also an immigrant from Europe

You have to go back.

And am I the only person that watches Always Sunny?

buy some jumbo condoms for your monster dong

alternatively, learn to make rumham

Nvm my bad.

gotchu senpai

>It seems as though I've dropped my monster condom for my magnum dong!

Follow the DENNIS system

put hair in her drain and then fix the plumbing

Family Age hight wheight.in that order (Im not picky).

Personally, I have 400 USD invested in 3 countries really good looking blue eyed and all.

at 33 I honestly wont even consider somebody 27 or older.

I want 4+ kids.

Hit me up if You are serious and single.

Value speaks for itself OP

If you're doing something and have to point out you're good at it then you aren't. It's like being cool

is that leonarda beside her?

> old hambeast, waist to hip ratio 1.2, unloyal slut

there you have it user. The complete opposite. Have all the fun you want.

funny

where is the full set of this girl? Have been looking for it forever

>I can't understand what I'm doing wrong.
>I broke into her place and ripped her sink apart. I brought a bag of hair!
>I mean, I've done everything right.

There is no "true you". Your true self is always dependent on what you're trying to achieve.

Only true statement in the entire fucking thread.

If you're garbage you're garbage that's it.

You'd know if you had any.

If you have a good physique but wear baggy clothes, women will see a style-less loser and no physique. Hence you demonstrate you have value, a good physique, by wearing stylish clothes that fit and accentuate your shoulder to waist ratio and lack of gut. Demonstrating != exaggerating value

Stretch marks on tiddies. FUUUUUUARK NEED

Pay a carnie to stab her, let her get stabbed and nurse her back to health therefore making her depend on you. No one should be straying from my system.

>age (2+ years older than her
I'd say young women prefer someone older than just 2 years. Not someone in his 40s, but at least several years.

>in the west
The gap is about three years for a woman under 21 where men their own age have little market value and the stigma associated with large age gaps and young women. From 22 to about 26 the gap closes to almost zero when women's market value plateaus, because of monogamy these women don't often get to marry older more valuable men. The gap then begins to widen again as women's sexual market value drops off markedly where male market value continues to climb.

With power cleans

Just pretend to pay for sometrhing and let a XXXL condom drop out of your wallet.

White blondes are so hit and miss.

I have like 50 different "personalities" senpai as do most ordinary humans. Methods of expression don't define you as a person, actions do. Understanding the different ways in which you can communicate who you are and understanding what methods of communication others prefer isn't a betrayal of the self or being "fake", it's bridging a gap of mutual understanding. Fuck out of here with your shit tier advice.

underrated meme

>>economic capacity (good income), social status (hold a high status with high status people, prestigious job), age (2+ years older than her, environmentally dependent), ambition and industriousness (work hard towards the future), dependability and stability (materially and emotionally), intelligence, compatibility, size and strength, good health, love and commitment

all memes

more like

> social status (even if you are a gang member you should be the boss), strength, good health, ambition

that's some fag shit

>white blondes

Redundancy

>tfw no one in this thread realized OP was memeing and talking about the Dennis system

Screw that. Just pretend to be a sensitive intelectual, wait for your buddy/roommate who had to demonstrate his value + lot of other crap to dump her and then just be there for her

Osmium and uranium are for plebs. Real men carry Californium-252 with them (~$ 25,000,000/gram).

have you even read the thread you retard? There's over a dozen references to the DENNIS system.

you just had to show you were clever enough to get the joke, didnt you?

More important question is how do I engage physically

you sound like some retared HR manager

>idk what albinos are

Fuck it, tell your friend he has the AIDS big time and drop an extra large condom for your magnum dong.

Who MAGNUM DONG here?

Surprised it took people this long to get this.

By being a 5 star man.

... yeah