Daily Reminder that this is the Pinnacle of Facial Aesthetics

According to Veeky Forums

yeah cause theres only 1 opinion here

> That bad eye symmetry
It hurts to look at it.

He's got a godlike face. What are you talking about?

Veeky Forums agrees. Plus he's been named the "Sexiest Men Alive" by various (((mainstream))) media outlets, so it must be true.

>NCT, vertically long, close set eyes that aren't even at the same height
>complete lack of undereye support, probably lateral orbital rim retrusion
>zero zygomatic projection
>negatively tilted eyebrows
>mediocre jawline at best
>thin nose with somewhat bulbous tip
>NW1.5 hairline
>buccal fat pads
yeah brah he's so gl

No, according to women.

This nigga is UGLY

Because he is famous and rich as fuck. He is above average but not by a huge margin.

Dude in your pic has a weird nose.

Nigga, please

That's not one guy. It's a composite image of two different faces. Pic related.

Jonah Hill is rich too, but no woman wants him.

Bet he gets more women than the best looking guy on Veeky Forums.

Im not him but i bet he doesnt
Girls want a guy with everything, doesnt have to be the best everything but definetly above average in most things

So youre good looking, tall and fit? well unless youre financially successful and very social you wont get laid
So youre financially successful and social? too bad people think you look bad and youre a manlet

You can overcome this and outlier exist but overall you need the complete package to get the women

Lol not true at all. I know good looking poor fucks who get plenty of woman, you're delusional my friend

So you think all guys on fit who struggle are just plain ugly?
You think its impossible to be unsocial but good looking and fail?

If you are good looking and social this compensates for your lack of fianancial success but overall women want the whole package

He doesn't.

Social skills > looks, friendo. That's why lifting for girls is a meme.

Thank you, thats somewhat what i said
Social skills are important, moreover being social and meeting girls is important but you need something which creates attraction

Thats where lifting and facial aesthetics, fianancial success and education come in

Easily a nine at least

this guy is only hot because he's famous lmao. he looks under average at best. if he wouldn't be famous he would be a Veeky Forumsizen

Nig are you retarded?

>just fuck my shit up bro

gay here and ryan gosling is crazy overrated in terms of his looks. his acting skills are more noteworthy to me than his looks. he could clean up at the local gay bar, but lets not act like hes gods gift to the world :/

That being said, gosling would easily be an 8 or a 9

Ryan Gosling is the equivalent of Sarah Jessica Parker in the late 90's/early 00's. Touted as a sex symbol & highly desirable, despite being ugly as fuck.

>tyson beckford the first male supermodel in the same class as cute actors and that alien looking bald guy

kek

>see this
>oh man maybe I'm not as bad as I thought, I could be a 6 on that scale
>realise that my perception is swayed to all fuck and i'm more likely a 3/4

At least I have a reference now...

hey now

>Being this autistic