Who fit + pua here?

So many guys lift for women

BUT lifting will not help with approach anxiety

REMEMBER that if u never approach you are GUARANTEED no pussy

>mfw entering the gym in peacocking mode wearing 1kg of fake gold and shiny gold snapback

Other urls found in this thread:

vocativ.com/279467/infamous-pickup-artist-mystery-has-epic-facebook-meltdown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do people really peackock and all that retarded shit or is it just in movies

Oh look, its this faggot again.

I started lifting for women but stopped since its not really possible to find one with some quality who is single

nope its real life . my presence in a club is enough to get me thrown out

why would it get you thrown out

And look how well Mystery did.

I had a chrome + gold pimp stick

die

that's nothing. I own an actually gold plated pimp cup

does this work?

ask your sister

Jokes apart. Yes - there's a reason why pimps wear bright colors and flashy cars. women are like crows- they flock to flashy things

basically they have the brains of a bird

how did you overcome the embarrassment of people thinking your a faggot?

Ye they do. There' a dude at my gym with tons of tattoos. He has his highschool football number tattooed on his back. Also the Batman symbol on his chest. He wear shiny snapbacks like OP, and pretends to dance like he's in a club in between sets. Also has done tons of roids. He slays the ugliest bitches you can imagine. But he slays I suppose.

actions speak louder than words. I am dating models and they are fapping to hentai

sounds similar to me. i got so much chrome on my car i cause a solar eclipse

Peacocking is actually more about

-standing out in a crowd of similarly dressed guys at a club
-giving a girl who is interested in you something easy to talk about, you might be surprised how many girls won't approach a guy in a club, making it dogshit easy for them brings the easy girls to you, PUA is largely exploiting shit like this, though as a whole PUAs imagine themselves experts on human relations.

You sound like a fag. I know you don't care. And I'm not even saying it to insult you. But just know that is what you are. Also just be careful. Most dudes like that learn by the time they are in their 20's that shit is good for getting random club sluts, not dealing with actual men in scary situations. God Speed chrome boy.

vocativ.com/279467/infamous-pickup-artist-mystery-has-epic-facebook-meltdown/

Shut up bitch I'd beat the shit out of you irl if u said some shit to me. I got a 9mm in my glovebox that I been waitin to leave a hole in the next clown like u with.

Give it a shot fagface.
F.Y.I. I've called plenty of people like you fags to their face. They just bro out while backing away.

PUA is the ultimate cope jfl

Is that Gigi D'Agostino?

PUA here, call me moonman

As long as it actually gets you to go out and talk to girls, PUA is aight, though in my opinion it's quite the feminine way of doing things. I've had much more success with just acting like 'men are supposed to act' - stoic and unmoved. Not reacting to a girls' challenges and calls for attention and just having a good time is more than enough to get laid on the reg. Though I guess that can be hard if people are depressed and introverted (as most people on here are and as I sometimes am).

op here. waddup blood

Go away pua, it's all (well, mostly) about the aesthetics