Why is my maintenance so fucking high?

I'm maintaining my weight on 3600 calories a day

Been lifting for 3 years now
I'm 5'6 160lb lifting 5x a week. I also walk to and from the gym which takes about 35minutes every time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myLphSZY0FE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just lucky with metabolism or tracking like a retard.

I'm 5'7 180 and maintain it on 2600 calories. Cutting ATM on 1,800 to get down to 160 or so.

Back when I was 150 I gained weight on 2300 calories.

>been lifting for three years

So you should look incredible, right? If so, whatever, you're probably tracking wrong. If not, that's why.

I'm 6'6, 250, and I maintain on 3400. Something's wrong.

I track all my food and cook all my meals
I'm definitely tracking right.

I just can't understand why I have to eat so damn much. If I go drinking or eat out I always end up loosing about 2lb since I keep eating under maintenance

It's science mate, at that height and weight you cant maintain weight with the minimal physical activity you described.

Simple. You aren't eating 3600 calories.

I spend around 90 minutes at the gym.
Then around 70 minutes walking

I do that 5 times a week

Some people are like that. Do you have a lot of muscle? My brother is 5'6, 150lbs, and he maintains at 3300 calories.
I'm 5'7, 170 and maintain at 3500, but that's more because of my job.

Some people just get to eat more than others. Consider yourself lucky. The skinny dyel's on this board will whine and yell liar but my TDEE is well over 5000 during rugby season at 6'5

Mine is 4300 calories while laying in bed and basically diddling.

Why is my maintenance so low?

I'm maintaining weight at 1800 calories a day, 5'8 155lbs lifting 5x a week and 1 - 2 hours of cardio on treadmill 5 days a week. I count calories and eat different things every day, so I'm not counting the same thing every day incorrectly.

As soon as I bump it up to 2000, I start slowly gaining weight. To cut I need to go down to 1600.

You got it good OP.

you're really bad at math, like most skeletons/fatsos.

At 180lbs 13% bodyfat with 500mg tren and 200mg test a week my maintenance is about 3000 calories while working a job that's on my feet and moving the whole time(but not physically demanding or more than walking), this is probably on the low end of the genetic spectrum, most people should have closer to 3500.

160lbs nattyshit like you would have to be a construction worker to even dream of hitting 3600 a day.

I've been tracking calories since the day I started lifting.
When I started my maintenance was around 2500 calories

I'm not retarded

>I'm not retarded
>my TDEE is 3600kcal @ 160lb.

Pick both

Sounds like OPs protein powder is amino spiking.

yeah, i just have superhuman metabolism for no apparent reason.
i've been skelly all my life though

Does amino spiking increase metabolism?

Its not that high youre counting wrong

Youre extremely retarded if you think youre burning 3600 kcals at 160.

Read the whole thread

ITT: Tall, lazy tubs o' lard who can't imagine getting enough physical activity to need lots of food.

You're a fatass who probably doesn't work as hard as OP does

Ya i read it. Youre a fucking idiot
>asks a question
>is given the answer
>no u guys im serious i must be super human or something guys i totally eat nonstop guys forreal i even lose weight when i stop trying
Youre a fucking idiot who cant count calories just like every other skelly who thinks he eats a mountain of food. Eat nothing but prepackaged stuff with the calories clearly labeled for a while

Lemme gues, you started tracking your calories two days ago, miscalculated and now you think you can eat like a linebacker.
Come back in a month with 20 pounds of fat and you'll have you'll have your answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=myLphSZY0FE
also we had a girl in our school that had to walk around with a bag of cakes and sandwiches because she had some crazy condition she was also thin

It appears that we have a pic related in this thread, lads.

Its time to stop posting

No, it severely lies about protein content

Just shut the fuck up mate. You're a fucking retard if you take some one with a condition of 1 in a million to prove your own stupidity.

NIgger i've been counting calories since the day I started lifting I know what I'm doing.
I know how to cut, bulk etc
I'm gaining 1.5lb per month.

Good metabolism and you're very active.
Everyone is different.
I'm 200lbs but maintain at 4400

because you need a lot of fats
good fats obv

Good to know I'm not the only one who has to eat a shitton
It seems like the majority of Veeky Forums are sedentary fatties lmao

Could be a tapeworm.

Hey brothas I'm on a cut right now. Last night I hit my calories for the day. And was still hungry. And I sat there and felt like I was dying. I think I actually died for about 20 seconds. But than I came back to life. Am I going to make it?

perhaps you're not taking into account the thermic effect of food?

are you eating nothing but rare steak mixed with shitloads of psyllium husk?

>rare steak