Waste of time, money and nerves.
Been there, done that.

This
>you will never be an ubermensch

haven't asked a girl out
the reason for this of course is because i myself
am a girl

btw im a girl too

Is this board always this useless or are the NYRs responsible for these shit threads?

Tfw girl I just started dating will have her first impression of me as a chunky dyel cuz of winter bulk.
Tfw I have to explain to her that if she just waits she can experience me at low bf ottermode.
Tfw this can never come off as "confident"

i do have a girlfriend, wish I didnt though

this

Post arm pit.

2nd this

can't stand this fucktard

I'm trying :')

I want to ask out this girl, but I barely know her and I'm not sure how to get ahold of her. Wat do?

Because I'm a piece of shit that spend all day looking at half-naked men on the internet and lifting weights.

why, you know him,?

ugly, fat, no social skills, autistic, 23 year old virgin, never go outside, never talk to anyone, no job, no money, no skills, no hope

but I'm working on it

Should I go for an ugly chick? I'm scared to date anyone more attractive than me

that's russian video blogger and he's pathetic ass advertising some crappy sport food for newbies and lardasses

Would you believe me if I said I don't really care about getting a girlfriend?

Do you like anything about this girl?

Because we broke up this morning.

:(

I'm out of touch.

I just am looking for that perfect girl cause im scared of what people will think if i get anything less

girls ask me out quite a bit but i always turn them down because i live with my parents, it sucks...has happened 3 times in the last 2 months

Lol fag

This. I do not want a fat chick for two reasons.

One is that I'm more attracted to thin girls. Two is I'm afraid my dad would be disappointed if I brought a fat girl home.

>40111280▶
> (OP)
>Is this board always this useless or are the NYRs responsible for these shit threads?
are you too new to tell the difference faggot?

easy bro, just murder the one you have, then baddabing baddaboom

No gf.

>23 year old virgin
are you a christian? or just a beta faggot incel that tries to "get his dick wet" like you don't give a shit about finding a life partner or something

hahahahahahahahahahahaha loser

try killing yourself

hahaha just ghost her like I did. delete her on snap, facebook, block her number. don't have to go through the hardships of breaking up with her.

seriously, if you have a gf and don't want one then you are such an insecure tool. never let people hold you back from your ambitions.

used to be a christfag until like 20 and was homeschooled my whole life which ruined any chances of having social skills. and now I'm a beta faggot incel. but honestly having a gf is not even important, I'm broke as fuck and have no job so I literally don't even care about getting a girl because the rest of my life is so fucked up

I got dumped yesterday too. Feels bad man.

>user how come you never smile?
honestly wasn't even sure how to respond

>I get really wrapped up in my thoughts a lot and forget to make facial expressions. I'm not actually grumpy or pissy most of the time, don't worry.

wow.

so fucking hard

I can't let myself be vulnerable. I can't let girls know they mean something to me. I premeditate the end of every relationship.

It's because I'm an only child, my dad moved away, and my mother was out of town a lot. So my natural inclination is to say I don't need anybody and walk away. And I do so at the first inclination of doubt.

I'm currently fooling around with a chick with the same problem but for different reasons.

>forget to make facial expressions

You come across as incredibly autistic if you word it like that. Just say deep in thought and leave it at that.

being 70% honest is really the way to go through life.

Because I hate myself to the point where its eroded any real self-esteem I ever had and so that I now consider myself unworthy of real, meaningful human contact that comes with a relationship and can't rationalise or justify inflicting myself on someone else just for them to inevitably lose the battle against my self-loathing and the attitude I hold towards relationships as being a contest to see who cares least in order to make myself feel less vulnerable.

>tfw no gf now or ever and that's probably for the best

Because its boring.
I understand all the social cues, all the little tricks that make a girl interested, witty humor, confidence, etc.
And its boring. Why go through all that effort for? Sex? Fuck that.

>Because I hate myself
then fucking change or kill yourself you literal retard.

I broke us up. Just was unhappy with the relationship. Worse thing is we live together.

I dont imagine my self in a relationship, gotta be attractive at every time? waste money? so i can get dumped in a couple of years?

hell no.

You aren't attractive?

i'm a homo. i don't like it but it appears to be a fact. kv4life coming up.

>Wat do?
Stick a sharpie in her pooper.

Because I'm an autistic neet that never leaves the house. Home gym master race.

Because why i have to be with one grill instead of fuck random whores wenever i go to a bar or club.
>tfw i just don't find one that really matters

I don't want one. They are annoying, needy, controlling and you will get bored of it fast.

>tfw no friends is far worse than tfw nogf

>I can't let myself be vulnerable

Same here, only ten times worse.
I'm a 26 year old virgin, mostly because I have a really hard time relating to attractive girls as people. Instead of being my ususal confident, witty self I fall into some wierd , wooden Q&A.
It doesn't help that I had it hammered into my brain when I was younger that hitting on chicks is worse than killing people (thanks feminist single mom) and now have an incredible blockade in showing my sexual interest and always feel as if I need to somehow "convince" girls and impress them with my flirting skills. This even goes for girls who are obviously into me in a major way.

I mean , shit like this really makes me crazy - you talk to girls. And THEN WHAT? What are you doing that I don't? The thought makes me crazy, and I always run circles in my head when I talk to a girl to keep this from being yet another polite conversation that goes absolutely nowhere.

I don't even want a gf, I just want to learn how to deal with girls as people that I happen to want to fuck, and then do that.

because i hate myself and don't deserve to be happy

>tfw no Kazakh gf

Why do girls have poopers if they don't poop?

have you tried drugging them?

It is useless on the weekend. The quality of threads is much higher during the week. I guess the people who have lives but like to phonepost on the toilet when theyre at work are actually the best posters.

A knight doesn't make a woman temporarily keep him from bettering himself, only when he's relieved from his duties for fulfilling his honourable missions, may he bond with a woman, with whom he will start a family, and raise sons to become knights, and daughters to become maidens.

Because there haven't been any women around me that I've had a real chance to hit on (and not look rude for doing so) as well as the ones I do have time for I don't want. I want a white girl who has a plan for her future, isn't a whale/libtard/poly-pan-bi-etc-tard, and is willing to deal with my personality, among a few other things. I'm not looking for a unicorn, but sometimes it feels like it.

Do you understand how much I'd like to be you right now.

In this current social and political climate.

That's never enough.

Not him by the way.

>fat as a child throughout HS
>bullied by girls more than boys
>no self esteem

After dropping the weight I definitely got more attention from women, but my inner cynicism and lingering self esteem and trust issues have severely held progress. I've only asked a handful of women out and they all said no and I find it difficult not to feel horrendous and hopeless afterward.