What will happen

if I do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, and 100 squats every single day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DYHngtoaP-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You'll look better than 90% of fit

Joint failure

You'll go bald from the test increase

AAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP

you will actually die, this is a common bodybuilder's mistake. 100 push-ups is humanly impossible and you will develop rhabdomyolysis

>Making your bait this obvious

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

it'll improve your physique by a little bit if you haven't done any training at all. However, without progressive overload your gains will be tiny.

You could do weighted pushups, situps and squats though, not sure why you'd bother

you will end up like me

>arnold level triceps
>no biceps at all, just thin soft tendon like prepubescent child

>massive front legs that almost cover you knees
>no hamstrings to speak of

go to gym and work ALL your muscles

You're going to fail and go back to being a fag.

Well now didn't your mother teach you any manners?

more like 99%

>arnold level triceps
Pics?

This only works if you run 10km a day as well

Give it up man. You'll never be Saitama. Why even bother training.

>you'll never be truly strong
>you'll never live a carefree life afforded by your strength

: (

Why not try?

Why not pick a routine & stick to it?

Why are you posting rather than fucking doing?

Nothing, because you forgot to run 10 kms too

Because Angie is for faggots.

Your biceps will look tiny compared to the rest of your body. Or worse, your elbows will be fucked from all those pushups with no counter-exercise. Add chinups and your program is already better than some meme programs out there.

has this been photoshopped? no woman I know of looks like that

scroll up a bit

ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH

you'll get big triceps, big quads. These are hit directly enough that I think even without weights, they'll get pretty big from that kind of volume.

If you do these exercise without weights, you'll only get some modest gains on shoulders, chest and abs. If you do them with weights, you could get more respectable gains in these areas, but you'd probably still look hilariously unbalanced.

Why couldn't you let me dream user

oh shit lmao

>no 10K run

still thicc mommy

You'll be some skinny xc looking kid with mediocre abs

Feelsbadman

10k runs everyday is probably the hardest part of doing OPM

LMAO 100 sittupps and push are alot amiright ? fucking ss trolled no wonder u all look like shit and claim everyones on roids u guys dont even fucking lift

Lol same here man I have big triceps,shoulders and chest but my biceps are baby tier because all I really did was weighted pushups and dips

Pics of triceps.
Demanding arm yams.

You will get better at doing 100, push ups, 100 sit-ups, and 100 squats.

bump

I swear, One Punch Man has been more cancerous to the fitness community than new years resolutioners ever was

It would be extremely painful.

He's probably a big guy.

You're describing suiren, not saitama

Murdered my sides

You'll look like this

4 u

Even more cancerous then SKWAT R UR A PUSSY!!, Crosscult, and Youtube naturals?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPAPAPPARRRRRRTTTTTTTTFFLLLOOOOOOOPHPHPH

some gay bald kid

>It took him 63 days to learn how to raise his arm
Impressive.

Guys, i was doing some push ups, right. Well, the next day after twisting round while in the shower i felt this odd sensation in my back, upper shoulder right side. Felt like i had a rubber band inside, pulling. Keeps happening when i twist my torso or raise my arms sometimes. Anyone know what's going on? No pain or anything but still.

You'll pick up a girl like this

Birthing hips

Shit...

R.i.p thread.

Thread dead.

Ayyyy

I would cum in her no question

she was made to bear children

Before
After BBC

what is the meme

saitama mode

i think its the same 12 year old every time, that somehow found a link to fit on club penguin or something

Some autistic cunt has a real hateclitboner for pictures of sexually attractive women.
First it was only with pictures of women's asses, now If any ANY sexually attractive non swole women are posted there will be some retarded fart posting. I shit you not.

>tfw do this everyday
>have been for 3 years or so
>still kinda chubby

well i guess at least i'm not fat anymore

btw, this is a thing
youtube.com/watch?v=DYHngtoaP-U

his sit-up looks .. interesting?

from sex bomb to Amy Schumer

FUTURRRRRE

Did you do the running?

roll

Shit diet.