Looking for some honest advice

Looking for some honest advice

>Be me
>Quite successful but do nothing else in life
>Turned 29 last week
>Life schedule goes like this
>Work, home, sleep, repeat
>Thinking of going to a local community college for night classes after work to kind of give me something to do, be social again, and just get out of the house.
>Should I do it or is going to college at 29 kind of looked down upon?
>Money is no problem :)

Your first problem is giving a shit about what 18-22 year olds and tenured professors think about you.

I'm a 28 year old junior in college. I've gotten the occasional "damn man", but when I'm not banging college girls with daddy issues, I'm getting a degree.

Tl;dr It's not as bad as people claim. Just fucking go if you want.

My honest advice is to post this on /adv/ or /soc/, Veeky Forums is not your personal blog faggot.

/adv/ doesn't seem to give any actual advice or critical criticism though

>I'm not joking either though, money is no problem.
>I'm just tired of having no actual goal anymore

>this

18 year old college student here, can confirm that nobody gives a fuck. I actually applaud those who are older and going. Just go for it OP. As long as you are disciplined to do the work, there shouldn't be any issues.

What is stopping you from going to the gym and just doing what everyone else does when they are lonely and need to fill their days with some type of hobby. Those people who go to the gym after work do so for a reason, its better than sitting at home playing video games and going to work in the morning. Find something productive to do and stop carrying what someone else might think.

The only people who care about how old you are are the people whose opinions you shouldn't care about. If I were you I would 100% do it

But be careful of CC, a good portion of the students (at the one I go to at least) are high schoolers taking college classes. This spring is my first semester and I've already almost gotten chris hansen'd by a 16 year old

Piss off. What has this got to do with anything

> chris hansen'd by a 16 year old

I've been there before, I have been in college for a long time, just one of those guys who moved to another state and can't find something interesting to do while living in another area.

>Gym after work
I went to the gym one time after work, it was so busy there is no time to get a workout in unless you are taking the time to do some cardio, the weight room is always packed to the gills after 4pm and there is no time to wait while everyone else is using every piece of equipment available, the gym I've went to is fucking packed....

You're going to be 29 anyway. Might as well be 29 studying for a degree

>Preventing my suicide
>Make 100k a year+ bonuses
>Live alone in a new state
>Have lost a reason to live
>Mom keeps calling weekly to check up on me
>Brothers want to know how I am doing
>Skype chat with my sister and her kids on camera, they know I am lonely and on the brink of ending it all
>Making money isn't cutting it anymore, I want a new life and to live a much more happier lifestyle. Money is handled, why am I not satisfied with life?

I like this mindset bro.

>Degree won't benefit my life
>Already have another degree + certs + experience which counts way more in this field
>Still want to get a BA one day

Dude, it's because you are stuck in a routine. Get out and see the world. Take a vacation and travel. Life isn't all about the money and work. It's about the experiences. Go see the world, and then tell me if you are suicidal.

You should kill yourself desu, one less humble bragging attention whore to ruin this board.

>>Should I do it or is going to college at 29 kind of looked down upon?
I'm 36 and took classes last semester. People were friendly and I didn't find it problematic at all. Also realize that most college students have too much shit going on in their life to care about random people in class.

Can you put me in your will famm? My NEET bucks will be running out pretty soon.

>You should kill yourself desu

I'm to weak to end it, I still feel like I might have a chance, and it would be sad if my nieces never get to see me again and know I am alive

One of my brothers doesn't even care about me anymore, tfw, he is less successful than me but he has become a normie, and has a ton of friends in his home town while I moved on with my life and ended up alone in a new state

>What is my purpose in life?

Pay me and I'll give you a reason to live

Night classes are the best for actual adults. I'm a vet going to college in my 30's. I greatly prefer night classes.

Why community college?

Can you get into a university? Depending on how successful you are you could do an MBA - these have a lot of weekend classes.

If MBA isn't your thing, many universities have business-related courses after work or on weekends - like statistics etc.

BA = more money out of my pocket

Good thing is I work/live 10 minutes from the university. Might be a good change for work/life balance and they have a gym on campus. Might actually have to take a chance for once and move on with my life and open a new chapter.