Lifts weights

>lifts weights
>ugly
>autistic
>no gf
>homosexual
>days away from succing that feminine penis in thailand
is he "our guy" now?

He isn't ugly, nigger. Plus, he has a GF and despises wicked degenerates.

>he has a GF
they broke up, brah

>he has a GF
No more, they broke up more than a half a year ago, but Latsbrah didn't want to admit until recently.

that's not fucking true she just didn't want him to say because she loved him so much she didn't want to accept the fucking truth

latsbrah don't do this

he left his gf because he didn't want to misceginate outside his phenotype with an irish girl
he will find a swedish princess

Don't do this to yourself Latsbrah. Let it go mayne.

MARCUS, DON'T BE A BETA FAGGOT

He can hide himself behind a beard but he's still ugly.

n-natty?

>His brother got all the good face genes

harsh man

TRV FRIENDS

latsbrah needs to get some cosmetic surgery done. if hes superficial enough to hop on gear, surgery is the next obviois step

You'll be fine, man. You were meant to have a gf.

>strong as fuark traditional man
>viking
>lifts for mother evropa
>has tamed evola's tiger
>jacked as fuark
>autist

He's not ugly, anons, but he's not handsome too, although most women would have sex with him because he's jacked and not a manlet, but he is not a degenerate

>strong as fuark traditional man
>viking
>lifts for mother evropa
but do you realize that's his recent "thing"? When he started lifting and got nice physique he was full FOKIN ZIZZ BRAH showing off in front of random people, wanting to curl girls and tease police officers by flexing in front of them.

>he is not a degenerate
how do you know? because he said so? he's just a human bean

>I feel dead inside but otherwise I'm fine
Stay strong Marcus

wtf you talking about op latsbrah is a handsum fella, you sound pretty jelly right now bro

>latsbrah is a handsum fella

The dude is a Viking god. What ever happened to bats in the barbell?

>When he started lifting and got nice physique he was full FOKIN ZIZZ BRAH showing off in front of random people, wanting to curl girls and tease police officers by flexing in front of them.

He literally just does this in the first video.

>bigger than you
>leaner than you
>stronger than you
>better hair than you
>more lifetime gfs than you.

You're a crab.

latsbrah pls be the king of Veeky Forums

He should never cut his beard. It's the only thing that avails his strange features

>better hair that you
You wish. I was gifted with Samson tier locks

latsbrah pls m8 just let it go

James Willems has always been our guy

I'm sry for your loss latsbrah. you're my hero

Just taste that truly Veeky Forums life. The iron will be your gf (fuck, am I carving some female attention ;()

you are too pure for this board, latsbrah. Go away before your insecurities skyrocket.

Wait, he reads Evola?????

I may just watch his channel now. I just bought Holy Grail, Doctrine of Awakening, Hermetic Tradition, and Techniques for the Magus.

ITT: People who bought a year-long card at a gym, went twice and then feel jealous of people who kept going