Qtddtot

When it's all said and done and you sift through all the crap... Does cutting fat literally just boil down to

>High protein
> Calorie deficit (created by diet OR cardio)

Also qtddtot

yes

goddammit you faggots there's literally another QTDDTOT just a tiny bit down the page.

fucking use the catalogue and search for "QTD" it's not hard

Thanks. See you next summer maybe?

Get out of my thread

Apt is causing me back pain. How do i fix it? Ive switched from low bar squats to hi bar and regular deadlift to sumo so theres less low back work and more glutes, and im doing planks and stretching hip flexors

I love this movie.

What are other Veeky Forums approved movies?

How do I learn to hate eating? Im starting to binge a lot these days. Was following iifym pretty successfully up until recently. Anyway- pls guys. How do I literally stop caring about taste/pleasure I get from food? Sure willpower but is there anything that can somehow change my mindset? Give me a pill

i've been doing 10 sets of Dumbbell shrugs everyday for the last 2 weeks and my traps are getting huge, why? shouldnt I be overtraining and losing all that muscle?

Get used to other drugs. Meth helps to stay active all night and not eating over hours.

for me it was the rounded shoulders. deadlifts fixed it and apt is gone

People vastly overrate how much volume is needed for recovery. I mean there are people who seriously believe that a beginner can't do more than 1x5 deadlifts a week or they'll overtrain.

I personally do rows every single time at the gym 6 times a week and I have no issues with overtraining.

Other than actually taking drugs, would finding something else to be addicted to actually work with reducing my insatiable appetite? Eg sex, work, games

is it bad to do certain workout behind the neck?

such as behind the neck press, behind the neck lat pulldown, etc...

Strengthen your hams (GHR, leg curls), core (planks and ab wheel, leg raises/crunches are not an option - they rely on hip flexors, which are part of the problem) and glutes. Stretch hip flexors and lower back. Roll quads and lower back. And force that hip into position. It will hurt like shit but it will help a lot. Speaking from experience.

Equilibrium
Knights Tale (also starting my man Heath)

Yes. They offer hardly any benefit over the regular variant and put your shoulder joint in two most extreme planes of movement. They are a one way ticket to snap city.

Milk

What is the minimum amount of calories I have to eat before I lose muscle mass? TDEE - 1000kcal? TDEE - 1500kcal? Or should I just stick to the TDEE - 500kcal for a few more months?

decline bench press a meme?

Bumping for interest.
Was considering a -750 deficit. Just to quicken things up. Is this safe? Will I lose more muscle this way compared to -500?

Best cheap calories? Struggling affording more food already pretty frugal with spaghetti eggs and potatoes

KETO GODDAMIT

Tinned baked beans. Then beans on toast.

Anyone have any fight advice?
Some guy today stepped over the line blatantly disrespecting my sister like life doesn't have consequences so I told him we should meet up when he gets back in town "early february"
He tried to talk his way out of it saying he didn't want to fight but I wouldn't let him so he said "haha. sounds good bro, can't wait!" trying to save face
I fully intend on fucking his shit up and am not going to be "the bigger man and walk away"
Just by facebook pictures he looks about 5'9 skinnyfat and I'm 6'1 180 with great hand eye coordination
I've been in a couple scuffles and one real toe to toe fight but I had so much adrenaline going during the real fight that I can't even remember how many times I got hit or how many times I hit him
I have a 35lb bag out in the shed that I hit every once in a while and I have decent form
Really just wondering what I should lead with
I'm assuming because he showed no confidence in his abilities that he's just going to rush me with a tackle, which depending on how low his head is, I'll either try to knee or elbow him in his exposed face and see where that goes

Didn't get much input last time.

Trying to get down my low bar squat. The video angle may be off, but looking for advice on bar placement, forward lean, and whatever else that might need improvement.

>those shoes

nice vag repellent shoes

Fot anyone that's around 6'0 - 6'1: how many calories do you eat per day for a moderate bulk? I'm just over 6'0 and SLOWLY gain weight at 4000 kcal / day. Does that sound extreme, or not really?

I'm 175 / 13-14% bf

How about some advice on the actual squat, please

literally can't concentrate with those shoes in the video

your gonna have to film another

there's no magic number at which you start to lose muscle mass. it depends on several factors: protein intake, activity level, sleep, etc. Nobody could possibly guarantee that you will or won't lose muscle at any caloric intake level. TDEE-500 is usually recommended because you aren't as likely to lose mass, and its possible to maintain for a long period of time without your BF% rebounding when you stop. If you want to cut faster, then you certainly can, but you should probably be a fucking autist about using your calories for healthy stuff. To be fair tho, I've never cut that hard

you're shaking pretty hard before you start squatting. what's up with that?

Probably a combo of trying to adjust myself for proper stance and the fact that I take a few doses of albuterol before I work out

yes

is there a difference if i use milk or water for my protein shake?

Turned 18 in December, and I'm 5'6.
I'm the shortest male in my family, and the tallest is my brother, who is about 5'10/5'11.

How likely is it that I'll grow to be his height, or taller than him?

Not very likely unless you hop on some HGH. But even then, it's probably too late to get much benefit from that

I started to work in an office and ive been losing weight and i dont know why because im not doing any kind of physical excersise whatsoever besides walking for 15 min to get to the bus stop, im eating the same.
Is It the newfound stress?

haven't lifted in 3 weeks and i'm gonna lift tomorrow, feeling nervous and self conscious, just kill me. w-we're all gonna make it right? just keeping my eyes on the prize

I usually get a really bad cold/sinus infection/flu like 5 times a year and need to call off work for like 2 days. I've been lifting for 6 months and haven't gotten sick once.

coincidence? or does lifting stop you from getting the flu? my diet has stayed more or less the same so I still eat garbage, which I assumed was the main culprit

Backdooring Billy 5

I'm a 5'6 femanon who was lifting for almost a year, moved and got off track, and is now lifting again. I just failed a squat with 25lbs on each side of the bar-- full on failed at the bottom, rolled the bar off of my neck while ass touching the ground. I weight almost 150lbs, and failing such a low amount of weight is unacceptable as fuck. Should I even lift anymore after this? Clearly I'm not progressing. My squat before was only lmao 1pl8, and after a 3 month break from lifting I fail 25lbs on each side.

You know the old saying. If at first you don't succeed, you should never try again. I think the right decision is pretty obvious.

3 months is a long break, enough for you to experience atrophy and become weak.

You should stop going off track and be disciplined. If you can't do that, you won't make it.

I went off track because I moved across the country, it wasn't pure laziness. Still not good though, I'll just try harder.

just do it. Don't postpone any further