Can you get a body like this through body-weight training and a decent diet? The body seems pretty easy to achieve

Can you get a body like this through body-weight training and a decent diet? The body seems pretty easy to achieve.

honestly dont see why not...hes just lean with an athletic amount of muscle...progressive overload in the bodyweight excercises...put plates in a rucksack and perform them etc

really depends. if you already have a considerable amount of muscle and fat, yeah, just cut, if skeletal no

Can I do beginning workout like these?
20 body weight squats
10 push ups
20 walking lunges
10 dumbbell rows (using a gallon milk jug)
15 second plank
30 Jumping Jacks
Or should I switch it up?

Can I eat 1 fast food each week? Or no?
>"The occasional burger is harmless in the grand scheme of things, but if fast food is a staple of your diet, cut it out."

shit dude rows with 8 lbs of weight, don't go too heavy

occasional doesn't mean once a week
it means like semiannually or something

top troll mate XD!
fucking faggot.

What makes you think I'm "trolling"?

The fact that this exact thread has been posted before. The questions were already answered, so you're not genuine, you little shit

Wanna provide proof?

You just answered your own question famalam.

No, you idiot. You're fucking boring, OP

yes, easily.
and by bodyweight weighter pushups dips handstand-pushups sprints squats u fucking name it.

depends on your total calorie intake, if the burger is your only meal of the day it's obviously fine

Depends.

you can eat whatever the fuck you want and still lose weight if you're in a deficit. the healthier you eat the better you'll look though

I look way better and only do bw

What a troll thread, there's plenty of jacked dudes who only do bw on a playground.

>-troll thread-
*bait thread

>you can eat whatever the fuck you want and still lose weight if you're in a deficit.
Underrated. But of course It's important for your body to get proteins.

Pretty sure is fine.

Just do planks until you drop. You can go longer than you think you can.

thats pretty shit even for a bodyweight routine lmao

>jumping jacks
im getting trolled aren't i