Give me one reason not to buy this shit

Give me one reason not to buy this shit

You literally can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pJcRDSqOIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start with the trainer unless you work construction/are a judo player.

They're excellent.

I'm buying the 1, 1.5, 2 set instead.

Seems like it'd last for a good while

It does not translate well into grip strength.

Explain

Cause you can get the same thing for way less?

where?

this is the best price

what is the max resistance on these?

it does translate to grip strength, but there are different types of grip strength. the "crushing" strength you get from these not the same as the static grip strength you get from heavy deadlifts or farmer walks. i was deadlifting 440 lb when i started using these and couldn't close the #1, which is why i recommended starting with the trainer

Buy it, it's great for developing crush grip, but be sure to work your open hand grip (Rolling thunder, axle, fat gripz) and pinch (pinching plates, blob) grip and one of the most important thing - work your extensors!

okay i will buy it.

Overuse gives you tedinitis in your hands.

your move OP

its 82 bucks retard.

and?

That's very inexpensive.

thanks

Final one.

If anyone is deciding on which CoC grippers to buy, then let me make it simple:

90% or more of Veeky Forums won't be able to close a #2. If you've never had a manual job or used steroids, then you might not even be able to close a #1 or a #1.5. I know rugby players who struggled to close the #1.5.

Unfortunately without using these grippers before buying, you can't really know what your level is. If you have a dynamometer and can squeeze around 83-85KG, you can close a #2.5.

What I heard a guy recommend is buying 1, 1.5 and 2. And that should last for quite some time.

It just so happens I intend to run a few cycles soon so that will probably give me mad grip gains I hope to take full of use of.

it's 82 dollars worth of canadian dollars, so that probably translates into roughly 8 dollars worth of real money (USD).

i get my grip strength from climbing trees and
buildings but i guess im just autistic

To be honest, most guys should be able to close or nearly close a #1 once they learn to set the gripper correctly.

Whenever I see someone who has never used one before try to grip it, they set the handle too far back in their hand (basically resting to the side of the thumb), when the ideal is to have the thumb pushing against it.

Here's a good video on how to set. Might take a while to get it right, but it's worth figuring out what's good and comfortable.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pJcRDSqOIs

Sweet thanks SENPAI

I'll order this shit and get started. How long would you say it should take to close #2 for reps?

I could just barely close the trainer. #1,5 ought to be a problem for the majority of the population.

If you can close it, hold it for a few seconds.

The first gripper I bought was the #1.5, and I was about an inch from closing it. Took me a few months to be able to close the #2, then another few to rep it. But I was pretty lazy, just picked it up when bored. I weighed less than 65kg at that point though. Frankly between 2013-2016 I focused on other grip (Pinch mostly), and stayed at relatively the same strength of gripper. I started training it properly again back in about November, and I'm closing the #3 on a parallel set. Working towards certifying on the #3.

Grip strength doesn't really fade like other strength, because you're always using your hands. You might lose a bit of strength, but assuming you're not sedentary you'll keep most of your strength. There have been a few guys at #3.5 level who quit for years, then come back and the first time they touch a #3.5 again they close it.

I would say that the #1.5 will not be possible first time for around 90-95% of the male population, and basically 100% of the female population. The #2 is probably impossible first time for around 99% of men (maybe even higher). #3 first time is as near to 100% never going to happen first time.

But, I 100% believe that 100% of men can be trained to close at least a #2.5.

True. Good to know.

Im just wondering how long the set should last before I've outgrown it. (I guess I could use it for warmup still)

If I my add, do not try to close very hard grips until you are sure you can handle them, I tried mines very little out of curiosity a few times and ended up with elbow pain in my right arm

Once I can do 10 reps on a set I move up. The difference between MMS (Paralle) and CCS (Credit Card width) is huge.

>80 dollars (excluding customs + shipping) for a hand crank

Just hold on to weighted moose horns you dumbcunt

If you're only trying with one hand, you can't damage yourself too badly. The problems really come when you force shut a really heavy gripper and try to keep it closed with only one hand.

Look into extensor bands too, you'll need them.

They sell them on AliExpress for $10. Buy them before Trump puts on those tariffs.