"sorry, i have a boyfriend"

"sorry, i have a boyfriend"

how do I respond?

"Is he cuter than me?"

It worked once.

she could just be saying it to get you to fuck off

or she could be saying it to see what you've got.

honestly if a girl is going to throw that at me i wouldn't bother with her, she's an idiot

Just say "alright" or "ok" then walk away.

Tell me about him. Why does he wear the mask?

m-me too

there is no actual reason to continue, plenty of fish
you cant be so desperate, to fuck another man's cumsack

>yes

Ask her for proof

"Can he fight?"

I always say this. With a Why should i care. What's he gonna do attitude.

So gay and edgy but it's worth it to see their expression.

these are fantastic responses. "I have a boyfriend" is just a shit test.

>high school teacher
>28 yo
>ex-fatty who got into shape last few years
>kinda handsome
>constantly checking my female and gay students' Twitter feeds to see if they ever mention something about my looks

Keep in mind I have no intention towards them, I just need the validation. I just want someone briefly mentioning how hot their maths teacher is. It would make my year.

Forgot to ask: is this sad?

>"Can he fight?"

you're a fucking creep.

>I have no intention towards them
never gonna make it

it's a great line you beta .
>shows persistence
>shows woman you're willing to compete for her (even if you aren't)
>intimidating
>implies confidence in the fact that you're better than her boyfriend

I'd probably do the same thing.

I also say this

I have no intention to chase after taken women, but its quality banter

>saving the thumbnail

you deserve the friendzone

Agreed but I'm kinda passed giving a fuck.

When I hit on a girl I pretend to be either Ash Williams or Frank Drebin. Girls love getting hit on and most of the embittered ones love rejecting dudes so in solidarity with myself I make sure I have as much fun as they do. Especially if they're not interested.

I'm not sure when it happened but I realised that old men tend to become hyper flirtatious old pervs mostly out of regret they never had the balls to be forward when they were young. Flirting only gets easier.

This sounds bad but I don't stop when they say 'no' I stop when they stop blushing and laughing.

its a stupid line. at best ull get an awkward laugh as she nervously walks away.

>implying this thread is hypothetical.
Fuck off back to /r9k/ where you belong. We know how much they love it.

t. never been in a social situation

Here's a question; what does it mean when I ask a girl from uni for her number, she gives it to me, then once we start texting she lets on that she has a boyfriend? Was she too scared to say no? Or interested enough but then changed her mind? First time this happened, I got a girls number and she let it be known in the first few texts between us that she had a bf. Second time, I was texting this girl and asked if she wanted to go out that weekend and all she said was "no sorry I can't" and then a few weeks later while we were talking in class she let on that she had a bf. Finally one girl I asked actually had the balls to just come out and say "I don't think my boyfriend would like that" when I asked for her number. I kind of laughed and shrugged it off, maybe next time might actually try out that "does he know how to fight?" line in a playful way (also works cause I actually train).

Sounds like you do alright in person but fuck up over text.

Getting numbers is a fun game in itself but it don't rely on texting to get dates. Ask them out in person.

yes because "can he fight" is totally a normal response to the OP in the real world. guys do it all the time and get a positive response.

You're clueless if you think that's any kind of obstacle nowadays. It literally means nothing if she is any bit remotely attracted to you in the first place

This means she would date you if you were available.

I literally do say it every time. Either that or 'No you don't' because they're usually are lying.

I mean this with genuine sympathy for a bro. You need to take flirting less seriously especially flirting with strangers. It can be a lot of fun and it can go along to way to see a little shock on her face that Flirting Guy #45991 actually came off with an unexpected response.

If she's taken you have nothing to lose. If she's lying it's just the first hurdle.

"do not test me"

I'd say half the time it's a shit test because she's not really attracted to you and the other half he's probably in the bathroom
I wish I could be there the time one of these girls says "yeah he actually fights mma I'll let him know you want to when he gets back"

>If she's taken you have nothing to lose.
>I have to friends so therefore I don't care about social fallout

>It's CM Punk

Girls don't lie to attractive guys about having a boyfriend. If you think she's honestly lying to you, it's because she thinks you're an autist and wants you to go away. Spergging out on her is not going to do anything other than further validate the thought that you're severely socially retarded.

no it doesn't

im sorry but i dont enjoy coming across as a creep/crazed maniac/possible rapist...

like im genuinely doubting if u do this irl because the whole thing just seems too autistic to be true. r u incapable of feeling shame?