PUA teams now visiting gyms'

This is what a peacocking PUA team looks like

They enter the gym and try to recruit you

In my gym they entered wearing fur coats

>if you approach a hundred women maybe you'll enter a vagina...BUT if you approach NONE...you get NONE

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/how-hormones-influence-our-political-opinions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>if you approach a hundred women maybe you'll enter a vagina...BUT if you approach NONE...you get NONE

Why even make fun of this? It's actually completely true.

If you look at least somewhat decent, and follow some kind of viable pickup method, eventually some woman will fuck you.

listen man, when i tell you that i am an ex-pua who dressed like a Black Pimp i am not even saying lies. am i gonna have to timestamp my gold plated pimp-cup?

you gonna make me do it ?

lmao were you in the last PUAcel thread? think I saw your posts

how do alphas do it? heck how do most men do it? Even the idea of having to approach hundreds of girls just to get one to give up her poon is fucking boring, it would require a time investment of ludicrous proportions

>it would require a time investment of ludicrous proportions

Would it? You can get the idea if girl is interested or not after 1 min of conversation or so. If you're going bar to bar and hit several girls at one bar, you'll probably hit enought to eventually take one home.

Colin Mochrie cruising for bitches on the far left

but you see here's the deal

I don't care for cheap bitches

I want a nice girl to marry and have children with, not a prostitute with crotch itch

you don't really approach "hundreds". You can pretty well tell where it's worth your time ... hopefully

I don't believe in going out deliberately to pick up chicks. Hell it's never worked for me, because it just seems desperate. Spoiler: it's not attractive.

Every success story I've had pretty much begins with me being confident, comfortable and throwing myself into a situation just to have fun. People sense it, and things just happen. Most women are attracted to guys who have a decent head on their shoulders yet are confident and fun at the same time. The rest will just happen naturally. PUA other than the confidence aspect, is a load of bullshit.

Have presence with confidence and you'll do fine.

Oh and lastly, some girls will just say no regardless of whatever the fuck you do. Accept rejection and never take it personally.

Ayo Trex, come help me swag this kid out.

i was involved in my city's PUA "Scene" a few years ago. ask away

I always wondered: Are there woman equivalent of PUA? I don't mean sluts, but girls that teach other girls how to pick up.
Their teaching materials must be hilarious.

girls don't need to learn to "pick-up"

why

>lie on your back and open up your legs

but in all seriousness I think the female version is "getting mister right and getting him to stay"

did anything actually work and how much do they preach the "looks don't matter" garbage?

Your nose wiggles when u talk ;-)

I'm a faggot, and every PUA I've seen is immediately, viscerally repulsive. Just look at the picture - physically unfit, ridiculous edgyteen clothing, tryhard 'alpha' swagger, and hanging out in a huge posse of other retards.

I don't believe that women are fucking these creatures in numbers that are actually impressive. The PUA strategy is to get rejected by hundreds of normal women in an evening, finally fuck the one girl in the bar as physically, mentally and socially retarded as you, then delude yourself into thinking she was a high status mega babe.

that is 2016 black-pill material first published by Egg-man

I remember watching PUA shit when I was a teenager. I remember them saying how many chicks they had to hit on before getting laid. After realizing how bad the odds were for guys who dedicate their life to this shit, I said fuck it, I'd rather fap. I don't enjoy small talk, especially with women.

Make up tutorials on YouTube

Oh they do, just visit r9k

This is it. Dont go out seeking pussy. Go out seeking fun and genuinly meeting people. Girls will acknowledge this vibe and the options will appear to get laid.

Source: guy whose fucked all his girl friends and their friends and many other chicks while maintaining healthy relationships.

Please post it. At the moment I use a lalique vase as pimp cup but I really look for inspiration to upgrade my game

Good advice Chad.

op here. i disagree. you just stated d following

>just b yourself

see you on Grindr

just got out of a 2 year relationship, had only slept with 3 women in my life and felt this wasn't normal when i looked at my peers, was never good at talking to women to begin with, and desperately wanted to get laid.

ya, for someone like me who didn't know howto even start the conversation, canned opening lines helped. what helped more than that was having a group that pushed me to approach more girls, set goals and meet them (how many girls you talk to for over 2 minutes, etc.)

"looks don't matter" was preached a bit. i think it's mostly to motivate guys to approach, and reinforced by those one-off occasions where it works. make them feel invincible.
just having that "there are no leagues" mindset and making guys feel invincible does a lot for self esteem when talking to women. at least gets them farther than hey would have.

they would help out a little on the looks side though. encourage working out, getting a better haircut, following current fashion.

Girls don't need to do anything, men flock to them and try to seduce them, they just have to say yes.

The equivalent, like someone else already mentioned, is that "how to get a high-status wealthy man to settle for you" bullshit.

so...I am being told to just be...myself?

pimp cup + pimp ring

REMEMBER me Veeky Forums

we pua's made Veeky Forums our new home

forgot pic

WTF is pimp cup.

Fug that dude. Be the kind of dude you would let take you on a date, maybe even to bed, if a gay guy tried to pick you up

cont.

before i get it "why are you no longer in the community" because most of these motherfuckers are toxic people and i didn't want to become like them.
also this was a time in my life where i got my value based on how many women i could get to sleep with me. i got over this terrible mindset at some point, my self esteem is all me now.

i was fortunate enough to make a couple of friends who weren't total pieces of shit, but seriously most people who do this are pretty fucked up even if they don't seem like it initially.

>if a gay guy tried to pick you up
you forgot to write no homo

Gold-diggers?

>Go out seeking fun and genuinly meeting people
thats literally what RSD teaches

guys stop criticizing pua when u know nothing about it please. almost every post is like
>u should just be yourself
>just have fun
>dont be desperate lol
and this is all what pua preaches right now, you're acting like the libtards who think trump is a racist misogynist for little other reason than other ignorant people in their peer group told them so

Did the PUA stuff actually get you attractive women?

I read the books years ago, not sure why it's coming out of the woodwork now.

>who think trump is a racist misogynist

but he totally is.

found the beta cuck

i disagree, when asked about minorities and women he seems to want to help/represent them

No one in my peer group told me that he was a racist misogynist, I was able to glean that much info from his demeanor and the words that came out of his mouth.

t. umblr

Because even if those guy in the pic score literally every night, they can't bar-skank their way out of being total fucking losers.

yes. not all of them were attractive but i got some who were way too hot for me.

i actually had someone tell me once. the hottest girl i ever pulled, we went to sandwich shop people went to after the bars closed. someone came up (probably drunk) just to tell me how much better she looks than me, in front of everyone i was with.

i still don't endorse the stuff. you're better off lifting until she loves you, and not staying at home all day. just goto every party and event you can if you're a shut in like i was.

L O W T E S T

Lol maga awwooo. Praise kek for meme magic amirite?
Altcucks are equally as bad as sjws.

It's proven that liberals have low testosterone. Know your place, beta male. motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/how-hormones-influence-our-political-opinions

Witnessed

I followed Chris' method over at GLL tbqh.

The trick to be successful in getting plenty girls without having to talk to a 100 just to get one is to get females flock to you. And you do that by not giving a fuck and being yourself, talk to everyone, have fun with everyone and girls will approach you. The "just be urself XD" meme is actually the best pua trick there is if you know how to pull it off. People making fun of that meme are just self loathing, insecure white knights that wouldn't even know what to di when a girl lays naked in their bed waiting for them.

What in the fuck is this gay shit I have stumbled upon

Clip nails

Did you even read your source? You're as much of an imbecile as the rest of your ilk.

> One study shows that rich men with large biceps are more opposed to wealth redistribution than rich men with small biceps.

Literally wtf is this trash.

I think all that old-school PUA shit - peacocking, negs, canned openers, cold approaches, closing, etc - has lost a LOT of its effectiveness nowadays simply because everybody, including girls, has at least passing knowledge of it. There's still some very convenient stuff like the HB rating system (which I still use to this day) but the vast majority of it is vestigial knowledge really.

I would say RSD or other more philosophical approaches are the way to go nowadays, even if you're not interested in using it to pick up girls. It's got regular life applications as well.

>white pants
This abomination must be slain for the good of the world

>u should just be yourself
>just have fun

Just watch Arthur on PBS, it's free and teaches you the same things. No need to pay a street magician 2000$ to teach you how to headlock a girl.

What the actual fuck is this. You fags need a teacher for picking up chicks. Or are you picking up dudes. So lost. Every single person in those pictures is queer as a quite night in alabama