Day 4 of no chew

Day 4 of no chew...

>feel like murdering someone if they look at me
>every fucking person at the grocery store are fat imbeciles that eat like shit
>donald trump is our president
>my gums constantly ache
>irritation lead to one of the best workouts of my life yesterday

anyone else quitting tobacco? how are ya doing?

I need to. I switched from regular dip to skoal extra pouches a few years back, I assume its marginally 'less bad' for your health.

Get Teaza pouches, its got caffeine and vitamins and their not too bad once you wet them down.

Biggest help - Nicorette and dont get the shitty walmart knockoff. I chew this shit at work and it really does help, I reccomend the fruit punch flavor. Only downside is that this shit is expensive.,

Best of luck man

i just cant wait to actually feel like i've quit.

i 'stopped' 4 years ago for 6 months and then started back up. this time i never want to touch it again. going to be brutal.

Just smoke cigars. Cigars have barely any nicotine. There's no difference really in enjoying a cigar and enjoying a fine meal.

cigars are disgusting

Teach me your ways I've been dipping since I was 14 and I'm 23 now I've been telling myself I'm going to quit once I'm out of the army but that's a month away and I don't think ill be able to do it desu

go to your base clinic and ask about tobacco cessation...they'll give you all of the shit you need to quit

I got the pamphlet for it but it said I needed to dedicate 16 weeks to it which I don't have that much time left

yea, they give you the chantix, patches, lozenges.. if you cant do it there because you're ETSing, go to your local VA and they have the same program

Ah word Ill give it a try tomorrow when I get off staff duty. Ill probably finish this can tonight and hopefully they aren't faggots

>that first dip of the day

you're disgusting

I've been considering pouches over cigarettes for nicotine cravings. Smoking has been fucking up my throat lately, what do you guys think?

Don't trade one addiction for another just try and quit all together

acid helps, I'm on day 13

Fuck off cigar kike. My Grandfather was raging with anger when he was trying to quit smoking cigars. Nicotine is nicotine.

It's not even an addiction, I smoke maybe two or three cigarettes a week, so I go days without smoking but honestly I just crave nicotine sometimes, same way that I crave certain foods

What would you reccomend someone who wants to get into dipping start with?

grizzly wintergreen was my chew for the last ten years...

Seriously, do not do it. It's not worth it and if you wanna stay aesthetic, don't waste your time/money

Quit cigs cold turkey. Smoke 10 a day for about five years. 3 weeks clean now.

Life is fucking horrible but after the first week, withdrawal symptoms winded down considerably.

Pleb

>Smoking cigars every day

Not my problem your Grandfather was a dumbass and got himself addicted to it.