/fraud/

Steroids general.

Summers a'comin' best get cutting fatties. Post your ab routines too.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qux9-HOm6eg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In for trest and DHB

blast ends at the beginning of march

then it's 2 months of psmf and I should be good for summer

Do you guys have little fat deposits on either side of the base of your cock? It's really annoying and makes me want to cut down to like 7% if possible to get rid of it.

Y tho. Trest is okay I guess but I hate short esters and I'm kinda sketched out by the ai doses with it. DHB seems like nobody can get brewed with little pip.

What are you going to run during/after your cut?

>2 months of psmf
Why are you blasting at 50% bf?

just going to cruise. I've done DNP before but I'm not going to do that again while it's hot outside.

I'm not 100% decided on my summer blast yet but probably going to do low test/high tren for lean dry gains during summer

I also definitely do not have fat deposits around my cock

I mean, I'm giving myself 2 months. we'll see how my blast goes and how my cut goes. I'm still at the beginning stages of this blast.

I want to cut some fat quickly, so Im curious if clenbuterol would work? Im kinda a fat piece of shit and need to lose weight quickly for an activity. Would clen work? Any recommendations?

google psmf and add in an EC(A) stack

>Do you guys have little fat deposits on either side of the base of your cock?
Embrace the foopah user.
Add in some DNP too.

>just lying through my teeth at this point

I will make another piper desu

Got a solid 8.5/10 Asian qt on the line here, pale skinned one too

>Add in some DNP too.
dont listen to this faggot
learn to diet if you are fat or you will rebound very quickly

What's the best cycle for olympic lifting??

Im having a hard time with sticking to a diet, and I want to lose it quickly. Any ideas? Im pretty skeptical about DNP

What's wrong with 200mg dnp if he is already doing psmf and ec?

Because as you can see, he has no willpower.
you and I know, the chances of him OD'ing this shit are pretty high.

Test, maybe tren. Also sdrol, halo, and methyltren.

>the chances of him OD'ing
If he stays at 200mg he will be fine. It's just another little edge.
What's a good cycle for crossfit?

trying to spice up my plain ass chicken breasts, recommend me things

ketchup

Finished my marathon goal today lads.

Time to bulk like Armageddon is coming. Who wants to bet me some pretend Internet karma I can't do 1lbs/day for 30 days?

What's with her English

I know what you mean, but since he will keep eating like shit, eventually he'll be like "I ate so much shit today but I wanna lose weight. better eat some more of those 'fatburners'"
He should keep his diet in check first and then thinking about any additions
pretty sure he is 20%+bf

>trying to spice up my plain ass chicken breasts
I really like the Lawry's marinades. As long as you don't go with teriyaki or Asian sugar fuck they are very low carb.
I use a whole bottle per five pounds of meat.
You ran a whole marathon?
Who knows but 200mg of dnp + diet is gonna help a lot.

another chink that just moved to boston to go to MIT

that is like 90% of the city, at least, young qt girls, is asains

Any of y'all watching NFL?

How do you think NFLers juice and which ones?

I'm thinking JJ Watt for one.

Also of course Peypey did HGH

Slow cooker with a good sauce.

Anyone who makes money from their body uses some kind of PED. I would guess NFL uses low dose test and hgh for recovery at minimum.

I know if there was no testing, Nandrolone would be fucking awesome for sports. Too bad the best compound is also the most detectable.

I'm really unsure on what / how to use these things.

Would any of you guys be able to break down what exactly you take, how/when you take it, how long you take it, and the side effects you may experience?

I'm nervous looking into this and trying it out myself

Go to reddit and read the steroids wiki bro.

do you know how diabetics have those insulin bag/pumps on them?

would it be possible to have one full of steroids that will constantly pump ronalds into you keeping you at perfect stable blood levels? tfw only 1 pin and keep a bag around you for 16 weeks.

ah alright, thanks man

NP and remember, you have to pin to win. Forget the idea of an orals only cycle. You need test as a base no matter what.

its intramuscular you retard. keeping an open wound would problay lead to infection.

you can inject testosterone subQ but still not a good idea

youtube.com/watch?v=qux9-HOm6eg

i feel like it would probaly burn until it absorbed fully into the muscles(based on ester length ofc)

No?

Thanks to all people who text like this for wing manning me by making me look like such a winner comparatively

Sticking to diets its so easy. It's 100% ok to binge on snacks sometimes. Everyone does. Just track everything in MFP and make up for it one day that week when you're not craving sweets.

remember this ex fraud? We texting again

>tfw no fit gf

>Place order 8 days ago after talking with vendor
>Still not here
>just asked for tracking number

Bits in escrow so Im not worried, I just really, really want to start soon.

And I have a month or so window of free time thats ideal for me to start.

same, want to start already

really hope shit didnt get seized

Yea, I deliberately used a US source with verified US-US purchases. Some of the reviews say it takes awhile but its not making me any more relaxed. The worst part is just knowing that I can't make my second order (if needed) until I get a refund (if necessary)

Really wish I wouldve found the source talk page Id heard so much about before I ordered...

Hello /fraud/ im looking to a 12 week Test E + Tren E cycle
Can anyone give me any advice as to what doses I should do for a first time tren second time test cycle?
And any help with PCT and AI would be greatly appreciated.

is it possible to get tren rash like 2 months after quitting?
I've had rashes literally all the time since I had a fever late october, and quit my year long tren/test frauding period in august. Doctor don't know what sort of chronic urticaria it is, they've done lots of blood tests and only found out that my liver values are bad, and I of course lied to them not having frauding.
The rashes appear/get worse with heat, contact with literally anything (clothes or even furniture when I rest my arm against my desktop desk) or gets even more worse when I scratch my existing rashes. They appear out of nowhere and keeps me up at night. Tren is the only thing I can think of that could fuck my body up to this point. Almost three months of constant rashes and I'm not getting better.
Oh, along with the rashes I've also felt incredibly lethargic and had weird scalp tingles/contractions (kind of how your head feels when you catch yourself falling asleep), but it's easier to just explain it as the rash.
Not to mention I haven't a slightest interest in working out when I'm as broken as this.

Thoughts? I've treated myself for scabies and tried a gluten free diet (dermatitis) and nothing have worked. What do you think it could be?

People who get sides should just stay off period.

I'm blasting 500test/600tren/900eq/25sdrol with no AI for a few months and I'm 100% fine. I've come off randomly to go to jail or detox without any PCT and I'm always fine.

If you get sides from a compound just don't touch it.

yeah thing is I don't know if it's the tren or not. seems likely though, what else could give a 3+ months of rashes and lethargy?

you should use tren a instead of tren e

Well I have to head away a few times during the cycle and wouldn't be able to take the tren or test with me

what happened to all the cool trips like

jerry
canary
tico
farmer
cunt
jm
albfag
stoya
camb
trendick
etc.

i dont even recognize this place anymore my man

Maybe being satan?

Jerry posts alot. He was on yesterday.

A lot of those trips arent even that old. Alotta of the regs from a few years ago probably just grew up and moved on.

Now we have Sesame street, bimbo, and then Master and Capitalist jerking each other off about MAGA.
But they provide good chem advice.

jerry was here yesterday faggot

im not saying they are all that old, i just dong see most of them that frequently anymore except for jerry i guess

>jm
Kek. How did you miss buttholegate. That was the best thing that has ever happened to these threads.

I've only heard negative things about tren e, I've used a and had no side effects, what are you guys opinions on e?

it's the same as tren a but if you're doing your first tren cycle you want tren a because if you get bad sides you can stop sooner

there's no other reason

Cool. Thanks for clearing that up

Tren messes with your thyroid, that could have something to do with it. Just how bad are your liver values?

what sides could possibly be so bad that they can't just deal with it for a few days

Big milky tits to name one. And tren e will take around two weeks to clear your system.

Use a serm and Asin. There's trest deca but I think you'll stay shut down for long time, probably should cruise for two months before pct if you want to come off it. I was thinking of brewing a different ester from trest base. I can get DHB (cup) raw and I'll brew some up.

jerry = here all the time
canary = saw him somewhat recently, think he still is doing the same thing no real changes
tico = got married i think
farmer = no idea here
cunt = still in the us but potentially thinking about moving back to ireland. doing well it seems
jm = someone found photos of him spreading his asshole and we never heard from him again (kek)
albfag = damn i miss him. gave the best advice. seems to pop in from time to time, still competing.
stoya = still doing that thing where he gets a new obsession every few months. i think he fucks trannys now too what a faggot
camb = no idea. saw him drop made knowledge on some user like a year ago but that was it. that was the first time i had seen him here in years.
trendick = i think he has some health issues now bc of all the really high doses. as far as i know still doing the same thing though...

What about coach/DHB?

I think he just got fed up with all the weak shitposting.

oh yeah man he was awesome too. thats why i said etc. so many people i forgot

Fair enough. I only just came back and it seems like every thread is just glands and alex shitposting and people complaining about glands and alex shitposting.

pretty much exact same for me
dont think ill be back for some time again...

Bimbo gives good advice to aspiring roiders desu, so does brick when he's here. Everyone else besides Alex and glands are either b8ing, taking the b8, or counter b8ing, or shitposting though.

>stoya
>cool

>using tren e for first tren run
lol jk i used tren e first time too

Writing a guide to get women for internet nerds, what name do you guys like better

How To Meet Women Through The Internet: Even If You're Ugly
Or
Nerd to E-Pimp: Meet Women From Internet

Or some combination of those

Starting up my first test cycle tomorrow, got any last minute tips?

Just a bit curious on how many times/how long I should be lifting per week, hear various opinions.

Mirin jerrbears

Name it "I really need to pay rent guys buy my brook"

Where did you buy from?

lol

pro tip

if someone is looking at a "guide" they are never gonna pull anything in their life

the walmart next to his house fuck off

At first it'll be about the same as natty, then when it kicks in you'll be able to lift more frequently and more intensely.

Same I did as well
No regrats
Fuck being a pincushion doing that shit Ed or eod

And either I just responded really well, or the sides are wayyy over exaggerated

Lel that would be p accurate

Not necessarily, some people can change, I know I did, I used to be a fucking loser, read everything I could on getting women and while half is bullshit and over analyzing, I can safely say overall it's only helped in the long run. But yeah desu I wouldn't expect this product to actually change them instantly into pimps, as they probably won't know how to act when meeting them in person, but it would at least give them the chance to meet them in person and gain experience through that means

Specific questions still get good advice. But glands and Alex basically use the threads as a blog.

If you ask a specific question though, youll still get a few solid responses, often from the other Anons though.

I think he got it from Kill Yourself You Retard LLC.

WTF! Why would you tell me this! We don't have those places in the United States. Well we do have walmart, but since steroids are illegal, we don't have them over the counter.

Sauce. I've been browsing the last 14 of these threads and can't find a source.

Literally on reddit

The only real rule of this thread is no source talk.
If you've actually been following /fraud/ for this long, then you would know that.

My best advice would be if its on the clearnet, and youre not paying with Bitcoin, youre probably getting swindled.

>tfw my source allows me to mail him checks

My Aus source took paypal, fast delivery. Good times.

My dog has no gainz. How much roids should I give him and what kind of roids? Putting him on a high protein bulk diet.

I'll take dark net markets for 500, Alex.

>Bitcoin

Bitcoin is a fucking ballache. Miss the days of Circle where you could use a goddam debit card, buy your btc and send them to your friendly roid dealer in less than 2 fucking minutes.

25mg of dbol a day should work well.

where is that cat meme of the guy who fed his cat protein powder and made him a weighted harness to pull shit around

i think i saw that dbol was fed to dogs and chickens for dog/cock fights

mfw i was patient with coinbase and can now buy any amount instantly with debit card
only problem is my bank calls me after every purchase thinking it's /fraud/

if only i had the pic of "you" i used to shitpost with. the mexican manlet with the goofy shoes. it's on my other pc and im lazy

Fuck I just ran out of my halo and the needles for my test p still hasn't come in because the mail lady decided to be a dick, and to top it all off I'm going to be out of town for 2 weeks without any gear, so I only have time for like a 5 week cycle instead of the 8 I was planning.

Would gaps in my cycle hurt me alot? I need to fly out for a couple days in the middle of my test cycle but I don't want to risk flying with it so I'll have to skip like 2 pins

My old sauce let me paypal, all new cunts say bitcoin only

Are you using just test p for oils?

Im still waiting on the two small deposits or whatever from coinbase to verify my account.

Had to find a sauce that used WU again to get some tren. Im 15 weeks out from the Mexican Pro and couldnt wait. Plan on rocking those pimp ass boots on stage too kek.

> Plan on rocking those pimp ass boots on stage too kek.
kekd

don't forget to put your lifts in them

Yeah

I'm 6'8", 250.06 about 20~% bodyfat. I'm down from 270. I'm thinking about DNP. Looking for advice and dosage please?

pretty good info on reddit /r/dnp

Will giving my doggo dbol make him aggressive though? He still has balls, maybe I should get him female doggo to improve his morale. Don't want doggo humping people.

>Will giving my doggo dbol make him aggressive though?
only if his estro gets too high. maybe blood test him and give him an ai like asin or adex.