>lift one day
>bench 4 pl8 Natty aged 17
>become pro strongman
>get fat
>take tren
>eat 10,000 kcal per day
>deadlift 1000lb

yeah pretty much this

just be a one in a billion genetic freak and then dedicate your life to lifting the heaviest thing

Was it ever proved that the weight was actually 1000 lbs?

Competition plates are calibrated I believe so that's pretty hard to dispute.

How the fuck are they going to fake thati n a competition?

>straps
if you can't hold it, it doesn't count

>set all time deadlift record
>still get hassled by a kid barely pulling his bodyweight
Tough crowd

It was 500kg or 1100lb

>be fat enough to weigh 600lbs
>brag about 1000lbs deadlift

wowwww

He's 400, and his DL is 1100.

He weighs about 400, cunt. It's not like was born fat, either.

1120+lbs***

So who's got the highest DL per pound of body weight?

Probably lamar gant. Hard to best 633@123lb.

Different event. That's from one of the ones where he pulled a grand - you can tell because the 1100 is about the only time he bothered to put the straps up on his suit.

Holy shit, lol. It's like he belongs on one of those Animal Planet shows that talks about crazy animal strengths and stuff.

Lamar Gant was one of a kind.

Seriously. Dude had the worst case of scoliosis I've ever seen. Normally that'd make for a crap deadlifting experience but it turns out that locking out your conventional pull the barest fraction above your knees is kind of an advantage.

Also enormous gorilla arms. What did he bench? I'd struggle to imagine much over 3pl8

Just shy of 3plate, which is still fucking impressive given he weighed about 1plate and isn't a full blown dwarf like the squat record holder (who also holds the full meet bench record) or a man with no legs (like the bench-only record holder).

His arms, proportionate to his legs and his actual spine, aren't unheard of lengths. It's just that he loses about six inches of height because his spine looks like a god damn alpine track so long-ish arms end up being able to scratch his knees.

Why are all record lifters literal freaks?

genetics