Does anyone here squat in a hoodie?

Does anyone here squat in a hoodie?

I do when it's cold. But once I'm sweating I take off my hoddie

I always work out in a hoodie. Im bald and sweat a lot so it absorbs it

It's the best way to identify autistic powerlifter wannabes.

This. It looks lame. Most gyms are air conditioned so there is no point.

Same
But I'm not bald, I have terrible body dismorphia and wear a hoodie to keep myself from looking at how small I am in the mirror

i never understood this. i work out in shorts a tshirt and i sweat like fucking crazy after squats or deads. why sweat more?

it's comfy

Isnt it counter productive anyways? When your body get hotter you get tired faster. Thats why in the summer people get lazy and have lower energy

not really. just take enough rest and stay hydrated

this
i never feel a difference

>why sweat more?
To cut weight

kai greene pioneered the look and he's no powerlifter

guys.
guys.....
he's either cutting subcutaneous water or he's just using it to cushion the bar on his back. some bars have grip in the middle which scratches the fuck out of your skin with enough weight. there are plenty of reasons

always do most workouts in a really light hoodie and usually take it off eventually

no kai is almost always in a hoodie

or he is just a pussy

>kai greene pioneered wearing a hoodie in the gym
hoodies are like the most common piece of outerwear, thats like saying hugh jackmann pioneered wearing jeans and a wifebeater

But sweating more does nothing but dehydrate you and has no effect on your use of calories

>b-but muh memes
Time to kill yourself inmediately

Source? My experience has been the opposite

I thought you weren't allowed to squat wearing a hoodie until you squatted lmao3pl8?
kind of one of those unwritten rules.

your body doesn't expend calories cooling itself, it sweats which evaporates, your body does spend a lot of calories heating itself up though. Sure you'll lose "weight" with doing cardio in a sweater, but it'll all be water weight. So unless your goal is actually water cutting, which is probably isn't, it's basically pointless.

I wear hoodies for everything. It keeps me calm, like a horse wearing blinkers.

I wear a Pikachu sweatshirt I got at target. Before I did this no one would talk to me but now everyone started calling me Pikachu.

That's cute

I squat in a hoodie because it acts like a natural pussy pad

Glad I'm not the only one.
I'll even wear one while working out in summer if it weren't for the thousand stares I get at the gym

I lift in sweatpants and sweatshirts.

I don't know why everyone wears skin-tight suits that show the outline of your wiener.

Theres 2 types of people who squat in hoodies.

People trying to be edgy or "powahliftahs".
People with roid acne so far down their arms that they can't even get away wearing a t shirt.

At least thats how it is in my gym.

Is that what powerlifters do? Lift in hoodies?

Also there is a dude at my gym who I feel is kinda edgy since he lifts in a hoodie but he cut the sleeves off.

I do some warm ups in mine and take it off. I can't sit the bar as well when I'm wearing one. I'm also usually warm by the time I go into work sets

That is adorable.

I workout in basketball shorts

Only massive tools.

I'm sure most people do, you know, being powerlifters with 25% bodyfat being embarassed of themselves and all.

Hell I'm dyel and am embarrassed to wear a tshirt

Can't a man just be comfy in cocoon mode?

If it's cold

I never thought about this. I always assumed they felt cold or were sweating a lot and didnt want to make a mess.

I just wear a hoodie to get warm faster, wear what you want.

:3

Basically same. I'm a grill and prefer to be ignored in the gym.