HEIGHT MATTERS

This is an exclusive thread for Veeky Forumsizen users that are 6'0 and over.

MANLETS ARE NOT WELCOME. THAT MEANS ANYONE WHO IS UNDER 6'0 CANNOT POST.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6' is the cut off line. And even then at 6'0 you're basically average. I myself am 6'0. And while I do tower over everyday normies, when I go to the gym I am showered with humbleness when I realize that I am but a small big guy, and not a medium big guy and definitely not a big big guy. 6'2 is when height really starts to show. If you're 6'4 and over, consider yourself blessed by the maker, because you most likely have a large cock as well, and the potential to become a freaky gym monster.

is 182cm allowed?

I know this is bait but...

>even then at 6'0 you're basically average

But then...

>"The average American height for men is 177 cm or 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot 10 inches tall."

fortunately, we're not all from america. I had to laugh when I realised 6'0 equals 183cm - literal baby tier in northern europe. Is it the spics bringing the stats down?

I wonder what advantage does height give in Northern environments so it became the predominant phenotype? Could it be that a bigger size has a lower volume/surface ratio, meaning they don't lose as much heat, but tall men are usually lankier, not thicker.

higher* volume/surface ratio

I'm only 172 cm :(
Oh well, at least I'm white, handsome and well educated.

>Could it be that a bigger size has a lower volume/surface ratio, meaning they don't lose as much heat, but tall men are usually lankier, not thicker.

Taller/longer limbs = better heat diffusion
Shorter limbs/Heavier build = retain heat more effectively

That's why people living in cold climates like eskimos are short and heavy and the african are lanky motherfuckers

Northwest europeans being tall and lanky doesn't make any sense from a scientific point of view, they would lose their body heat and die in the snow

Look up Allen and Bergmann's rule

Real manlet cutoff is 5'9

i'm a mix of northern and eastern european, but my proportions are 100% right guy

there's probably nothing genetic about it, they're just rich enough to eat a lot.

then why are they tall?

wtf is with all these requirements

>At least 5'9" tall
No manlets
>Between 19 and 38 years old
More motility and virile sperm
>Sexual partners are exclusively female
HIV and AIDS
Also, no one wants a faggot for a kid and it might be genetic
>in a 4 year college or graduated from college
No retards. People want smart babies.
>in good health
Obvious
>legally allowed to work in the US
So beaners can't get paid for their jizz and there is documentation for the donor

how will manlets and iqlets ever recover

I just realized there's a contradiction between the 2 rules that I never asked my ecology professor about :

>Allen rule states that "species living in warmer regions have bigger body parts and limbs"

>Bergmann rule states that "Within a same taxonomic group, species living in cold environments are of larger size and species living in warm environments are of small size" like bears for exemple: small bear species in south asia and big polar bears in the north

Am l banned

Height has nothing to do with dick size by the way and a 5'5 guy with the same size dick as a 6'0 guy will look much bigger.

Coming from someone who is 6'2.

Could it be the amount of dairy in the older societies' diets? Like they're one of the regions whose population can process dairy, right?

I'm 5'6"

No because india was drinking milk before europeans got desperate enough and they stayed short.
The whole
>milk makes strong bones
its nothing more than a slogan

both the Eskimo's face and belly are sad...

I'm 6'5, and skinny-fat (more fat than skinny, lately).
I haven't been to a gym since high school (23 now) and want to get big.
What should I do to get big, Veeky Forums?
I remember having awful lifts when I did work out, so I'm sure they're still awful now. Please help.

my family was poor as shit and my oldest bro is 6'7". He's rich now of course. It's all about genes btw.

If you're skinnyfat, eat at a slight defecit and avoid sugar. Hit the gym and lift, not cardio. Also common with tall skinnyfat guys is minir gynecomastia, so maybe opt for incline bench instead of regular bench.

Girls LOVE tall, muscular guys, just gotta lose the flab and youll be knee deep.

tfw still growing at 22 and made 6 foot over Xmas

Hehehe

>and avoid sugar
I've pretty much cut it all out of my regular diet, usually replacing it with salty snacks. The first coke I had in probably 2 years had a bunch of rum in it. I'm pretty much over sugar.
>gyne
Is that the man-tits thing? As far as I can tell, I've never had any budding tits. I've got a short friend with them pretty bad, and my chest doesn't look anything like his.

But I've never lifted on my own routine, what should I do?