Dad bought me Creatine, mom sees it flips out and throws it away. How can I convince her it's not steroids...

Dad bought me Creatine, mom sees it flips out and throws it away. How can I convince her it's not steroids? They also got into a huge fight about it. I'd love to move out but have tons of debt

>getting in a fight with your parents over creatine

It's not even worth it lmao

If you want to fall for the creatinememe just show them some facts and websites about it and don't be a cunt to your mom.

I didn't get into a fight with my mom, my dad did over it.

pls be bait or underage
is this somekind of a muricaland thing where everybody has retarded parents and they'll boss you around even in your adulthood (even if you'd be living under their roof)

I don't pay for anything so I kind of at there mercy atm

It's for your own good. Shit is known for hair loss and once you stop taking it, all your strength gains will be gone in a few days.

>have tons of debt

stupid american

Talk to your mom like a fucking adult? Show her facts on creatine and tell her during your research you found other parents who are just as concerned. I cant believe I actually responded to this retardation.

My mom is neurotic like that too
Just try to explain it to her, tell her that it's literally in fish and meat too

This is a meme.

My mom got me creatine for my 15th birthday when I was a freshman lmao. Both parents thought it was sterons or something of the like, but three years later are convinced that it's just a money grab kek.

>If you want to fall for the creatinememe

underage ban.

Thats too young to be taking it

creatine is a steroid kid...

and it causes kidney failure...

Why would you willingly give yourself hair loss?

pls be a troll

say goodbye to your nuts when the creatine shrinks them

I used to look at my mom underneath the door while she showered naked. She was lookin thick, solid, tight back then.

>"Mom, creatine is totally natural. It's found in red meat just not in large amounts. It's just like how whey protein is basically concentrated milk without all the bad parts."

easy

Another r9k thread ? Please , go to your contaiment board, we are being raided tonight.

They have no clue on fitness moron, so I had to post it here