Anyone ever fight someone?

How did it go?

Oh and sorry for not posting a story i've never fought someone seriously

If you don't do it often or get your emotions up to that level when you're fighting, you will either cry, or act like a bitch. Being untrained, and never bringing your mental state to that level you'll feel like shit. Getting in a fight is something you never want to feel

It's fucking thrilling actually, the rush I got was amazing and for once my life didn't seem so empty.

>be me, outside bar with girlfriend and her female friends
>I was wearing loose clothes so I didn't look big or threatening
>there is this drunk PUA manlet white dude saying racist shit to try to pick up our asian friend
>"Hey, leave her alone you creep"
>guy says something like "oh, little dick has a problem with me?"
>shove him and tell him fuck you
>he throws a punch, doesn't hurt
>I punch him over and over in the head, dude starts bleeding and falls to the ground
>I feel like Ryan Gosling in "Drive"
>the girls are like "oh my god" and we leave before anyone shows up

definitely the highlight of my life

nice story

How much of a nigger do you have to be to actually get into serious fights? I've been in two physical "fights" my entire life and they were both caused by an insecure HS football player (albeit bigger than I was at the time) and an insecure little 120lbs shitstain. I ended one by shoving my shoulder into their chest and the other by just pinning him to the wall.

Like, you have to hang around some very shitty people or very shitty places to actually get into a serious fight. Every time I hear a fight story it's almost always one or more of the following:

1. Fake
2. They hung out with white trash
3. They hung out with niggers
4. There were drugs involved (usually meaning white trash or niggers)

Everyone should know basic self defense but really if you're all that concerned about your safety just get a concealed carry permit and don't hang out around trash.

>How much of a nigger do you have to be to actually get into serious fights?
>I've been in two physical "fights"

This much?

Do you really gotta say niggers.

I mean. Do you think this might obscure the way to a future we actually want?

It's funny in the Chris Rock bit, but taken as a whole it's caustic and confusing and it makes for a very boring situation we've all seen a billion times.

>whining about someone saying nigger
return to reddit

it's easy when you fight to defend someone else

I'm saying it's boring.

That should've caught your eye because it's accurate.

>if you fight that means you're a nigger
That's a very retarded statement. Sometimes violence is necesary to solve a problem, especially if you have to defend yourself

More than I can count, because of it I was sent to a private school in the countryside in some castle in scotland which was all boys.

And that's how I started lifting lads.

Haven't really had a fight since highschool.
>PE
>I'm goaly in soccer
>This tiny cunt thinks he's funny by trying to push me around IN THE FUCKING GOAL box.
>Shove shit stain to the ground.
>Continue with game
>I was also a weed in highschool, hadn't grown yet but much bigger than himl
>Later, his two much bigger than me friends come out of know where and nailed me into the wall.
>Teacher literally saw everything. Start to finish.
>Nothing.
>Don't show up to class because bullied by mob from then on.
>Teacher always ticked my name on the role.

Went to a Scottish public high school, was in about 5 fights, won them all.

Not even that tough, chavs are strong in groups and mouthy, the really "hard" chavs don't have anything to prove.

I was in a locker-box rumble with my whole lacrosse team after a weekend practice. I picked out one of my friends and punched him in the head a couple of times, and then some kid got knocked the fuck out so we all stopped.
It was okay.

Not if you're well-educated.
I guess white trash people get into fights in real life.

How's the boxing scene in Scotland? Seems like thugs there are well involved in the fine arts of pugilism. Would love to train in Scotland or someshit.

You're right. In an ideal future nobody would use the word nigger because the niggers would all be dead.

You sound like you got a cool life story depending on how good you do career wise

That sounds like an awfully white thing to do

>be me
>in prison
>football (soccer) against another wing
>they are dirty as fuck
>pazdan mode activated
>nobody seems to care
>showertime
>just put shampoo on my hair and rubbed it into my body
>feel big bang on side of my head
>in the distance a man screams like a bitch
>covered in fucking soap
>naked
>prison showers
>nope.avi
>wiping soap off myself with towel
>PE guard comes to check screaming
>asks guy with big red starting to swell face what happened
>"slipped, sir "
>3 guys still having a shower laughing and joking like fuck
>10 guys half showered getting dressed

Never again

>N I G G E R
>I
>G
>G
>E
>R

I'm a team manager for a global IT department in Citibank. Thinking about calling in sick tho cause it nearly 4am, I have a shitty cold and can't sleep.

It was. One of our captains was an Eagle Scout so it wasn't even a big deal that the underclassman probably had a concussion.

>in timber framing class at the local folk school
>nearing the end of wintertime
>coming back from lunch, i.e. a marijuana cigarette
>see other group of kids at below us
>queue snowball bombardment
>hit a kid in the face, but didn't think it was a big deal
>he proceeds to start whipping snowballs at me, hard
>taking it way too far, standing point blank range at this point just fucking whipping them at me
>I shove him, we tussle a second ending with me on top of him on the ground
>as I lift my fist to fucking shrek his head into the ground the master timber framer grabs me

Honestly good bros with the guy now, fighting can relieve a ton of tension and diffuse social politics

meant defuse, not diffuse.

Me and a group of friends got invited by an old friend up to the bar she worked at for the night, about an hour north of the main city where we all lived.

It's a bar/hotel and she says she's hooked us up with a free room, so we don't need a designated driver, we all get trashed.

Me and my mate dropped acid and started drinking, other mate went through the equivalent of about two boxes of beer.

Girl who invited us finishes her shift and joins us for drinks.

From what we can tell some of the locals got a bit jealous, our friend who worked the bar is a stunner and she's worked there for years, so all the locals kinda know her as the hot bartender, so they see a bunch of out of towners show up and appear to steal the hot bartender away (They were obviously unaware we had been friends for like 3 years).

Some jacked manlet walks past and makes some snide remarks, one of our mates (The guy who drunk two boxes of beer) is a bit of a chad, so stuff along the likes of "Pretty boy faggot" or some shit.

Chad starts mouthing off back to him, suddenly all of manlets friends come over and start getting in our face, it's me, Chad and the other dude on acid (Who happened to have a full jug of beer on him at the time). Manlet pushes Chad, guy on acid pushes manlet, manlets friend grabs guy on acid by the neck, man on acid smashes his jug over manlets mate, who bar blows up into chaos, chairs flying, tables getting knocked over, 3 dudes tackle over Chad and start laying into him, I throw one guy off Chad, someone grabs me and starts teeing off on my face (Barely feel it cus acid) eventually fight gets broken up.

We get told we have to leave (Fair enough) except now on top of being drunk and on acid we all probably have concussions. No designated driver, all broke students so nobody can afford the taxi drive an hour south. Decide fuck it, we'll drive to the beach 5 mins down the road and sleep there.

And then your organs were harvested by Chinese while you slept. And now you're a ghost.

Are you trying to imply I lied on the internet?

Are you speaking from experience? That doesn't really align with all the amateur fights I see on youtube/liveleak/worldstar

Rare combo of an easy mismatched fight and you still get to be the hero

jelly

I got put on by four niggas, wasn't need for no bandage. I did my stuff like a young nigga, that's how I'm s'posed to handle it/

Homie threw a right, duck, hit him with the left, bop-bop! Two to the chin, bop! One to the chest One to the ribs, the haymaker didn't connect. Dropped him but didn't stomp him cause that's disrespect.

>"So what do you do for a living?"
>"I am the master of timber around here"

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

not gonna lie, if you have female friends and are at a bar, club, rave, etc. then for sure there will be a PUA type trying to dance with her or hit on her. From this point you can just amog them and start a fight with them and you'll be completely in the right.

its a chad tactic

i always end up crying like a bitch whenever i get into a fight.

i'm not crying cause of the pain since i don't feel the hits at all during the fight. by the end of it, whether it's broken up or the fight resolves itself in some way, i'm tearing up.

i dunno.

Overload of emotion, pretty normal user nothing to worry about

i won 2 fights lost like 10

>tfw to intelligent to fight

>do a sociology class as an elective in first year at uni
>class of 500ish people, 60% female
>discussing youth and gender in australia
>asks the males to raise their hand if they had been in a fight
>at least 90% of males raise their hands
>lecturer concludes it would be very odd for a male at age 19-20 to never have neen in a fight
O-okay

Because I've literally never heard of an upstanding person that doesn't hang out with trash or going out to shitty clubs/bars getting in a fight past high school. Actual cases of self defense where you aren't putting yourself at risk by hanging out with shitty people are extremely rare and would be solved better with a concealed carry permit anyway.

You live in Australia what the fuck did you expect?

Fought a bit, more as a kid, but the two most interesting as an adult are as follows.
>Going downtown in the late autumn in a new town I had moved to in September for grad school
>see street beggar guy who I know isn't homeless from experience
>gave him money the first time I met him
>the second time he solicited me he gave me a modified version of his story
>third time completely changed his story up
>after that I told him he'd better just ignore me and not ask me for money again
>the fourth time he asked me, I was drunk and pissed off
>"fuck off you lying piece of shit"
>he gets real pissed off, comes at me
>I do the first thing I think of, get low, arms open and out
>catch him by the legs as he comes at me
>literally pick him up and flip him over using his own momentum
>looked like a video game counter
>he landed on his back on the sidewalk
>made noise, didn't get up
>I got the fuck outta there
Every time I saw him after that he crossed the street to get away from me
>out with a bunch of friends at the start of the summer
>outside for some air with my buddy and his girlfriend
>summer so his gf is showing some skin, not really slutty but definitely sexy
>this creepy guy that had been hitting on her inside comes over
>starts saying rude shit to me and my buddy, asking if we're her gay friends, stupid shit like that
>we ignore, tell him to fuck off
>he puts his hand on my buddy's gf
>automatically I grab his wrist and pull it away, a little roughly
>he gets pissed and shakes my hand off, then throws a punch
>by luck I put my arm up and grab the punch
>years of being a shithead kid comes back to me
>step into punch, fold arm down so he's caught in my armpit
>headbutt to face three times before I let him go and give him a gut punch
>falls over to his knees with a bloody nose
>bouncers come over (this fight was like 6 seconds basically) and when my friend's gf tells them he touched her they pick him up and get rid of him

>Senior year of high school.
>Turning in massive 6,000 word english essay over the recurring motif of sight in Macbeth.
>Probably nine sheets of A4 paper.
>Gotta walk across the courtyard to get to class.
>It's raining.
>Fuck.
>Walking in the middle of the covered walkway, kinda paranoid about keeping the essay dry.
>Maybe thirty feet away from the english hall.
>Suddenly bulldozed to the side, papers go flying, face full of mud.
>Essay is soaked.
>Look up, it's the quarterback.
>Fucking quarterbacks.
>Don't remember much about the fight. I ended up fracturing his mandible, he dislocated my shoulder.
>Think I was winning toward the end. Really getting into it, wailing on his face with my one good arm, he's trying to tear my ear off, etc.
>Sudden CLANG, everything goes black.
>Wake up in the nurse's office.
>Turns out a defensive lineman snuck up behind me and cracked me over the head with a trashcan.
Moral of the story; biggest dude with the heaviest object that can be swung wins.

Lax lockerboxing was the best

>at bar talking shit
> five guys there for one of their boy's b-days
> tell me to shut up
> I keep talking
> They tell me they are going to throw me out
> I tell them I am 150lbs and I would like to see them try
> I weight 205 and am bretty fit
> five dyel guys walk over and one puts their hands on me
> I Jason Borne them
> five guys on the floor and I walk out
> Police come, I tell them it was self defense (It was)
> They let me go

I checked into rehab for alcoholism the next week. Adults should not fight.

Every PUA who knows his shit knows that you have to neutralize the AMOG BEFORE you hit on any females in his group. You do this by getting him to laugh and show approval of you, not by hostility

Had a handful of fights myself.
>be in highschool
>playing basketball with 3 friends outside with some other kids
>one of them tells me to play cleaner and basically tells me to fuck off
>I snap and slap his face
>we get into a fight but his 2 other friends come in and start beating my ass
>my friends just stand there and watch me get beaten the fuck up

other time
>also playing basketball outside
>some older neighborhood gopniks come and join
>I'm playing pretty physical with one of them
>he warns me to watch myself and I say okay
>next possession I accidentally smack his face with the ball (looked very intentional)
>he kicks me and we start brawling
>fight with him a good while before his fellow gopnik intervenes and they group up on me
>get btfo
>after that he takes me to his apartment and gives me water and tissues to wipe off myself
>tells me I'm a feisty kid for being a lank skellington
>pretty cool guy

A guy was hitting on my gf, so we tussled. I got knocked out. I was dumped about two weeks later for reasons i still dont know.

>tfw no gf since this 4 year old event

> someone is so weak that when they punch you it doesn't hurt
> punch them in the head until they bleed
> thrilling

you're just a bully tbqhfam. retarded people like that guy need to be told they're retarded, not to be beaten up

You can't reason with regards. They need to be treated like the animals they are.
It's why democracy never works.

Retards*

>friends that watch you get beaten the fuck up
Fake friends, weak friends and pussy friends.

I hope you dropped them.

One of my best friends broke up two potential fights I got into in one night and my other best friend convinced these two (apparently jacked according to my scared euro friends at the party) irish manlets not to beat me up after I pissed in their house and slapped them for slapping me while drunk as fuck.

Fuck pussy friends desu. If it was your fault for starting the fight, they could have helped by pulling you away and trying to make peace, if it wasn't your fault, they should hold you back, block them off and help you fight.

Been in a fight last Firday, but I'm from EE so that's not unusual

>at school
>half my class takes French classes
>the other half takes German classes
>pass by French learning cuck and hit his shoulder with mine
>immediatly turn to see his reaction
>says something about how he will fuck me up
>ask him if he will fuck me up like I fucked his mother last night
>approaches me and tries to punch me
>dodge it and punch him straight in the nose
>falls down
>continue walking

He didn't talk like shit ever since

cool man, cooool..

>last friday
>didn't talk shit ever since

also telling someone you fucked his mom is really fucking immature

But I actually did fuck his mother.

>be me going to a fight of a mate and some other guy
>meet at some lonely place
>we we're 5 but all of them skinny and no fighting experience
>one of them looks at me and asks me if i'm looking to get fucked up
>tell him yea i'm let's go
>get ready for the fight
>he opens up with a spinning kick but i avoid it
>avoid a few punches and then took him by the legs and put him down
>hit him with my elbows and knees then accidently took him by the balls or some shit
>he walks off and says "short break"
>im like what the fuck are you talking about and went up to him to punch him
>suddenly another guy joins the fight and hits me in the face and pushes me
>i fall and get kicked in the face by both of them
>don't have any memory for 1 hour after that

not really a bad fight cuz they both do mma since 7 and 9 years and i only go to the gym and fight on the street every few months

searching them with mates now and fuck them up with like 5 guys

You deserved the basketball fight faggot

>be jail gaurd
>get hands on with guys on an almost weeks basis.

> Back when I was 12
> Playing a game of soccer
> I was a defender; kept taking the ball from em and booting it far away to the strikers to score several goals.
> The striker from the opposing team got mad and almost suckered punch me. I dodged then beat him causing him to go to the hospital for two days and I got suspended for a week.

I've been in two other fights whilst in High School then no more when I go to Uni. I haven't been in a fight for over six years.

I just don't like fighting its not apart of my nature; I'm a pretty chilled guy. However, I almost always talk my out of fights (FYI I work part time as a security guard). I want to avoid as much troubles and consequences...

found the nigger

Wow. You punched a drunk dude, congrats.

You fucked up 5 guys? Bull fucking shit

>be dressed as the doctor(who that is)
>be on a bender
>enjoy the clubs and QTs asking if Im a magicin
>walk to train at 5AM so I can get on the train to spa/waterpark
>say "top of the morning to yaa" or some similar thing to some rando
>rando flips his shit what did you call me etc
>pull out box of chocolotes I bought to share with ppl on the train
>say i asked if you wanted some choco
>rando is now an embarrased pussycat takes a piece and thanks me
I spend the rest of the day enjoying the spa and the 50th doctor who anniversary actually got the whole cinema to pose for a photo after the film

somtimes the autismo is fun

Yup 20 or so only one without a referee. The one outside the ring was pretty funny. It went jab to the nose 3 solids to the body and the guy folded like shirts at a laundry..

There is literally nothing hotter than a mighty BBC splitting tight white pussy apart. I mean think about it: her ancestors enslaved and shipped his ancestors to a foreign land to pick cotton and do work for free. Her ancestors used his ancestors to do menial, degrading jobs. His ancestors wished death upon her ancestors every day. Every single day of their suffering and pain. This went on for generations. Fucking GENERATIONS man. And every time it was her ancestors beating his ancestors to nearly death and then forcing them to do stuff they never wanted: work. The true power of the BBC stayed hidden for centuries. And then - something amazing happened. Blacks finally got rights they deserve. Rights to do nothing all day while white people work for their black asses. Black people got their revenge. Not only that, they also fuck white girls every single day while pathetic white bois can only stretch their pathetic tic-tac dicks while looking. Thousands and thousands of black semen gets pumped into white wombs daily. Imagine the pain fo these white bois. Imagine the suffering of their ancestors. Remember the times when his ancestors wished death upon her ancestors? It's literally something worse. Her ancestors must be punching the walls of hell from their huge frustraition. Meanwhile, in heaven, his ancestors cheer and feast every day for their compensation of suffering they had on Earth. While they sing and dance they get to see millions of mulatto babies getting pushed through white vaginas. And they laugh even more. This is what gets me off when I watch interracial porn and I laugh while doing so. Because justice is finally getting served.
Lick it up white bois.

t. weak bitch

kek

what the fuck is a master timber framer

I used to fight when I was a teenager, I grew up in South Auckland so that's natural. However since then I've spent years training at boxing and other martial arts, and with my size and current strength I'm literally fearful of injuring someone too intensely to ever get into another fight. I do have one recent amusing story though, well I thought it was funny and so did the girl I was with.

>out having some drinks
>some guy is yelling and being an arse
>looks like he really wants some trouble
>i stay out of it until he actually smashes a bottle on the floor to make a point
>gave the girl i was with quite a fright
>rather than hitting him i manhandled the guy down the corridor, he struggled all the way but i managed to get him into the blokes' toilets and throw him into a stall
>told him to take a shit and calm down
>when i came back the girl asked what happened
>someone else who saw it all told her
>she blushed, then laughed, felt good man

I've had fights with my friends while drunk before

I'm a rambunctious drunk so I like to fight and do crazy shit while I'm fucked up. It's never really serious and we don't go for faces but it's still fun. I apparently suplexed one dude once, of which I have no memory but he wasn't hurt bad

That's about it for me

Blocked his initial punch like I was a trained karate master
Threw one, missed. He fell backwards onto his ass.
Figured it was over after that since I'm not going to start kicking him or wait till he gets up and go another round

About 10 seconds later he comes by and throws one that connects with my eye. People go and hold him back, kick him out.
Black eye for the next 3 days.
Wouldn't recommend it 4/10

Teehee user your so strong!

Next time just call the police, could have gotten stabbed in that stall, or worse, he could have seduced you

got sucker punched and jumped while being drunk in the club by 3 people for no apparenti reason I just threw random blows probabbly hit some random ppl

When I was a senior in HS I broke a kids rib then threw him into a cafeteria table. Also punched a BLM protestor in the face a couple months ago. That's it really besides the middle school bullshit,

i havent been in any fights since highschool, and i was always the biggest and tallest so i won them

also whenever i fought i would use palm strikes instead of closed fists, not sure why it just seemed natural and i did it without thinking. anyone else?

Ex military here.

Idiots like to fight soldiers. Most fights I've been in were not started by me

only had one fight in middle school basically some kid across the classroom was with his friends shining some laser in my eye when i was trying to do work and i just stood up and piffed my chair at him. he had to duck under his desk and the teacher just took me outside and rabbled me out. i didnt snitch tho

then at lunch i just came behind him and slammed his head on the brick wall lol and his friends ran away. lucky he didnt die

Such a daring synthesis of memes. Love the pic OP

>punched a BLM protestor in the face
doing gods work user

So do you randomly punch BLM protesters, or is there a good story behind this?

u prolly dont know how to play defense, i would smack u the fuck up if u were reaching in every second of every play

Nice story faggot, did you blow all 5 of them after too?

>Tried to fight brother because he was being a huge asshole to our mom
>He's a 130 pound skeleton and was on Xanax so I figure it would be super easy
>Shove his shoulders
>He starts flailing his arms like a nigger
>Get hit in the jaw
>Instantly ragdoll and fall to the ground
>Fight is over because he's able to get on top of me and start hitting my head into the floor
>Humiliated myself and my gains
>Scared to fight again

Like 90% of those fights are skinny black teens that have already been in fights

I took a fight against my friend in the main event of a fighting tourny
I beat the piss out of him, getting two standing 10 counts. I didnt KO him because the reff stopped it.
Ive almost never felt more alive
I am on the right of this photo

Found the manlets.

In what way was he not justified in beating that dude senseless

Dumbfuck was trying to scrape my Trump sticker off my truck, so I confronted him. He tried to threaten me so I hit him and left.

Feel no shame, friend.

LMAO

>be 11
>Snow day, walk mile to local sledding hill with friend
>We're there early and have the hill to ourselves, decide to make snowman at bottom
>Eventually other people show up, families, other kids etc
>Sledding and all-over good time
>Some assholes decide to start plowing into our snow man as we're working in it
>We ask them to stop, but they obviously just want to fuck with people
>'im 15 and can kick your ass blah blah blah's
>Okay, let's go home, but fuck you two assholes
>As I'm walking away, flip them off and they start screaming at us
>Flip them off again and start walking home
>15 year old charges at me
>I didn't know because either wasn't even facing him, but my friend trips the guy
>The trip just adds velocity to this guy's punch and I get a huge wallop in the back of the head that made me diZzzy
>They run off because people saw then beating on younger kids and that was all of it

bro
>at inauguration
>with 3 other buddies
>protesters running around with faces covered up
>smashing store windows with sledge hammers and flag poles with anarchy symbols on them
>start randomly beating the shit out of protesters as a unit
>all skelly fags and females and weak af
>try gang tactics on us but we are trained and Veeky Forums
>annihilate protesters on street and store owners thank is
Few hours later
>see protesters burning flag
patriotismactivates.gif
>grab flag from silver haired girl and tell them to fuck off
>mustachios hipster socks me in jaw
>look at him and rage and grab by collar
>throw to ground and curb stomp angrily
>brawl ensues and me and buddies beat the fuh out of many liberals
>road guard vested cops start helping
>push back liberal tide and they disperse like cockroaches
Knocked out like 10 people, have two broken fingers and a busted lip, all in all it was a good time

The kind of guy that kills his wife, then makes it look like she got hit by a falling tree

I knocked some guy out once and it was my only fight and not really intentional.

I walking home sorta drunk and he jumped me in an alley for I assume my phone/headphones which I was using to listen to music. I'm not a fighter by any means but I was able to grab him and throw him headfirst into the concrete wall on the side of the alley.

I proceeded to break his atm card and driver's license in half and left.

I was so angry and shook. Was this a good move? I wanted him to suffer at the DMV for his actions.

Not even sorta believable

Hockey locker boxer reporting in

You fight over lockers to?

>lifting lads
how much do lads weigh?