Becoming a trap

I want to become a trap. How do I do this? Don't really want muscles or anything just nice thighs, butt, etc.

Take hormones and commit suicide at age thirty.

GTFO MY BOARD FAGGOT

Try paging trappy-chan.

Hormones, cardio, diet like a fucking suicide merchant.

Eat ovaries.

MtF binaural beats.

Diet and lose weight if you're a fatty.
Whether you're a fatty or not, work out the muscles you want (e.g. glutes, thighs, etc.).
Accept the fact that you're a MALE (boy, guy, whatever you want to call yourself) and there are certain things that come with it. If you really want to take hormones, go ahead, but don't be surprised if you want to kill yourself at 30.

Pureria mirifica + ATG squats x F

Come to my house and I'll give you a personal training session.

Than Ill grab you, push you over my couch, lift up your skirt, spit on that smooth shaved backside, and fuck you till I fill you up.

No homo.

how much truth is there to this picture?

This strikes a tone with me.

>used to go to public gym 4x/wk
>moved into a new place with a shop attachment
>made a home gym in the shop
>scared to invite gym bro over because if he moves to fuck me I won't be able to stop him
>if he fucks me while I'm lifting I might drop the weights or something and visit Snap City

He wouldn't do something like that though, right?

None

All the more reasons to get jacked user.

That way you can turn the tables and FUCK HIM when he makes his move. Imagine his surprise.

Just yell n-no hoomoooo when you cum.

kek

This is eerily correct. I was inpatient for mental health issues three years ago (everything has been resolved and I'm doing amazing now). While there, there was this 10/10 trap who came from a wealthy family and had been on hormones from a very young age. She was currently 19 years old and going to a local college for fashion design.

She was pretty loopy and bubbly besides one day where she asked how old I was. I told her I was 30 and she said, in the most serious tone possible,

"Oh I'll have killed myself long before then. I'd be surprised if I was still alive at 25".

She was never serious about anything else.

>Trap
>She

this is not how this works

10/10 trap gets a "She", goddamn :p

>get bigger than him
That's impossible. Complete androgen insensitivity, so even if I roided I'd never get bigger than him.

go to a therapist for your unnatural thoughts

How do I get a qt trap bf?

She was edge-lording. Why the fuck would you even be going to college if you expect to die by 25.

She was living life on easy mode (for a tran)

Bitches love to be edge lords. I knew this tiny (like 4'10" 90lbs) Vietnamese girl who claimed she'd never become an old woman because she'd kill herself first.