Motivation

youtube.com/watch?v=E4W1jCRX68c

This must be one of the most motivating videos for me to stay fit and to actually learn how to fight. Just to prepare myself for if anything like this would ever happen to me while im out with my girl. That shit was painful to watch. Humiliating for the guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPdk3SRj6g0
goodreads.com/work/quotes/3200649-s-n-z-b-ng-f
youtube.com/watch?v=sG6hQzI_wxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=mPdk3SRj6g0

New link. Looks like uploader removed it

He cowered in fear
Wow

>smack a phone out of someones hand
>tell the owner its yours now
>walk off

is this the most alpha thing to ever happen?

>is this the most nigger thing to ever happen?

it actually happens all the time.

Let's be real, if he fought he would have ended up in a hospital.

alpha af

I'm not condoning his nonviolence, I'm condoning him squirming in fear at a guy whose clothes look like they're handmedowns from Shaq

his girlfriend was less shook

he would have woken up with a girlfriend at least.

>implying he was alone
>implying he wasn't armed
He is obviously a coward seeing how he reacted. But confronting the niggers isn't a good idea.

The nigger would've not done that shit if he'd expected the guy to fight back, even if he'd won, simply because it's not worth it
He obviously never got his ass kicked

I hear you, but understand a single punch can lead to permanent damage, even death. Besides, you think that dude would stop hitting him if he's on the ground unconscious? I was in the same situation before when I was 14. Five older guys (16-18) ganged up on me and stop my hat. These were the type of guys who would have no problem sending you to the morgue if you pissed them off enough.

He's certainly a coward. His body language was that of a child. Wouldn't be surprised if he pissed himself a bit.

Jesus Christ why would anyone upload a video with a gigantic fucking URL right in the middle? Do these people have no shame? :( Fuck this world.

Dude was shook but what's he going to do? Escalate the situation over a fucking cell phone? He knows he is gonna get jumped and is just trying to get out of the situation with all of his teeth intact and keeping his girl from getting injured.

One of the rules in the Art of War is to not wage a battle you cannot win. He doesn't know if this guy is packing a gun, a knife, brass knuckles, etc.

He did the best thing he could do in the situation.

goodreads.com/work/quotes/3200649-s-n-z-b-ng-f

bruh, let me see your phone.

That's why I always carry pepper spray
Even in this cucked out country (Cuckada), I'd probably get sent to prison for fighting back, but at least I won't be some niggers bitch, even if he's armed or nigger

I agree. Its just funny that he got spooked by a guy that is one bad color-combination away from looking like the ghost from scooby doo

I agree, but one thing he should've done better was not cower in fear.

considering that the recording started before the situation occurred makes me think that the dude wasn't alone

dude was scared. i'd be too that was a darkskinned street nigger those guys are like feral dogs. if you win he just has to back off a bit and not act like a nigger until u leave. thats cus you're not a fucking nigger willing to throw your life away to feel tough. HIM on the other hand probably has no problem stomping an unconscious dude to death cus he doesnt think about the future.

but uh i just wanna say ive avoided fights before and basically, evven if you know avoiding the fight was the right thing to do and you know you had a fair chance of winning, even if you weren't scared, you always feel like a pussy if you let people do that shit to you without fighting them.

I never sit down on public transport. For one, it's dirty, but mostly because of shit like this. If shit goes south you're literally in the worst possible position to fight back.

"Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak."

Serious question: would you guys honestly risk your skin over a situation that isn't life threatening and can easily be avoided by not escalating the situation, just to not feel like a pussy?

I'd rather feel like a pussy for a few seconds then risk being fucked up for life.

Yeah
At the moment I wouldn't be thinking,

this is what hadjis are like unless in a group, they are all fearful babies.

sucks to be you, blondie, you thought you were dating a man, but it was a muslim instead

Isn't this from the book of 5 rings?

I will shamefully admit that I've done so for less. If I was in this mans situation I would have gotten up without a second thought.

Only failures with nothing to lose get into fights.

Case in point: Nignogs always starting shit because they ain't got shit to lose and need to find other ways to feel like a man because their life accomplishments are that of a child.

This video has been removed by the user.

>dealing with niggers

This is why I carry a gun

nobody is going to get that upset if you shoot a nigger and claim self defense.

it's literally the first reply to this thread

>"Sup nigga"
>*BANG*
>///AND LATER TONIGHT A WHITE MAAALE KILLED AN INNOCENT BLACK MAN ON A SUBWAY, MORE AT 5///

I really hope a nigger crosses paths with me one day, lol

Assuming this is unprovoked, which it sounds like this isn't, I would do two things different.

1. Instead of shying away from the gf and leaving her exposed to the large black gentleman, I would get closer to her in a sort of protective stance.

2. I wouldn't be silent, I'd ask if he'd just leave us alone, he can have the phone if he wants it, just leave them alone.

He comes off as a complete beta because he basically just sits there and shits himself.

Man im in the middle of a cycle i would have WHITE POWERED all over that fucking nigger infact even if i was just a passanger i woudl have WHITE POWERED that nigger to help the small frail NIGGER

Lmao at these cucks that have never confronted a "nigger" in their entire lives

Lol @ living in a place with a high nigger population

Fit girls, high test

youtube.com/watch?v=sG6hQzI_wxU

enjoy

PLEASE stop saying the nigger word... it's bad enough that DRUMPF is president

I would be boiling if someone did that to me or my gf.
I understand right now that ignoring it is the best approach but in the moment i would have gone for a king punch on that nigger and probably had my shit kicked in if there is more then one.

Fuck I get not wanting to fight guy that looked to be twice his size. Seriously looked like he was going to assume the fetal position though.

I lose rational thought in situations like this so I guess I'm a bit negro too

Pick the phone up, hand it to girl, move girl away from guys.

I feel sorry for this guy, looks like he is used to being bullied.

all while in front of his gf

wtf bro you're right, this shit is THE pinnacle of Alpha Male-dom

God I hate niggers so fucking much. I literally get motivated to lift from my hatred.

trips of truth right thur, I feel like such a pussy ass beta when people do even minor shit to me. I know fighting is never a good idea but sometimes in the heat of the moment, you disregard all future consequences and just have to get some blood on your knuckles

I'd rather get beaten up than be a pussy. My bones would heal faster than my pride.

Btw, this kind of thinking is why niggers walk all over white americans.

While Sun Tzu does argue you shouldn't fight a battle you can't win, he also says you should seize the initiative. Preemptive action is the key to seizing the initiative and to maintain violence of action.
That being said, almost everyone on the subway leaves you alone if you don't interact with them at all. He must've talked shit to the nigger and the nigger, not knowing how to respond peaceably to the situation, chimped out. It is as simple as 1 + 1 = 2. What you witnessed was a nigga moment.

This is also why I keep a blade on me. I'd stab that nigger in his kidney if he even tried to get near me.

what got that nigger all riled up in the first place

links are dead.
hoik me up senpai I wanna watch the vvideo

You'd stab him and get stabbed to death by his 3 mates standing around.

I live in the city and I know to avoid situations like this from even arising.
Avoid eye contact and pretend to be busy on your phone.
Niggers and spics talking shit? Just walk away to another car.
They follow you? Get off at the next busiest stop and walk over to a police officer.
They try to square up? You run like hell. These are one of the situations why I keep my cardio up.
The knife is for unavoidable combat.

Live in a city where you can defend yourself and conceal carry

The only reason I voted Trump was for national concealed carry. I literally don't care if he guts Obamacare or tortures innocent Arab immigrants. All I want is to not be cucked by dumb gun laws.
Only reason I live here is because my job pays a fucking lot (I'm a tax accountant for a bank).

getting your ass beat still hurts your pride, though not half as much as being a complete beta

If you need a link senpai, go to /r/bestofworldstar. Its one of the newest links. I can't post the link here for some reason because 4chinz thinks I'm posting spam.

Same here NJ bro hoping for us to benefit from the national carry bill

It builds character

you can see the moment where his girl loses all respect for him.

she probably cucked him within days of this video

Anyone have another mirror?

From what I could understand from the "conversation" there, the couple were talking about the blacks, the dude was probably acting like hot shit trying to impress his girl, blacks overheard and reacted the way uneducated people always do, escalating something little.

Point is, don't talk shit if you're not ready to stand up to it.

lmaooo. wouldnt be to quick to judge him though, 99% of Veeky Forums wouldn't have done shit.

You can do all the powerlifting you want, slap on as many tattoos as you want, in the end, you are still a weak ass white boy, and your women know it. and deep down you know it, which is why youve been so god damned angry at everyone else in the world

This black guy is considered fat by Veeky Forums standards, yet he's way stronger and more athletic than any of you on here and would beat your ass.

He's considered fat by any standard

Brutal.

>Hitting people already on the ground and not fighting

This.

You basically have everything to lose and nothing to gain fighting a nigger.

Win fight:
Wow good job, you beat the fuck out of some retarded nigger who never graudated highschool and has no future. Good job, big accomplishment, come collect your trophy.

Lose fight:
Suffer brain damage or some other sort of injury, even if it's not major because the nigger doesn't understand that you're suppose to stop hitting people when they're already on the floor

LOOOOOL nic3 bait m8 kekd

>NYCFag here

Just a typical homeless nigger

I would of beat his ass real bad

Some guy died around these parts cause of a dindu stomping his head in after he knocked him about. Dindus should be put down. They don't just wish. They try to stomp your brains out and kill you.
Pro tip I'm Mexican so your rave baiting responses don't work on me nig. No racel
likes you. Kys

White people give niggers way too much credit when it comes to strength

Have you been in a fight with a nigger? No?

They don't have human strength they can get fucked up too

Ok, you were right about the first art of war reference, but this one was cringeworthy. I know it was just a reaction, but it would have looked manlier if he was just calm about it and said, "whatever"

>all these people responding "yeah"
>same people who talk about "nigger logic"

thats how i lost one of my front teeth and broke off 3 other teeth. Looked like a hobo for 2 month and had to pay 8000€ for the implant because i punched a turk in the face and his three friends held me down for him to deliver a nicely aimed soccer kick in the teeth.

He had called me a faggot because i wear long hair and when i yelled back at him to shut the fuck up he pushed me and i punched him in the face. The others just grappled me down and held me there.

Breaking your teeth is a major pain in the ass but worth it would do it again 10/10

>his punishment was community service and paying me 400€

>tried to crawl between his attacker's legs to escape

Lol Euros are this cucked
When will you finally Deus Vult?

Anyone has working link ?

>Bent over at a 90 degree angle swinging his arms

Truly the missing links between apes and proper humans

Since theres no working link, can anyone describe whats happening in this video?

Even if you have nothing to lose would you crawl in a fetal position?
You could explain to your girl why you didn't want to fight but how are you going to explain to your girl why you went into the fetal position

>Set scene: NYC subway
>lightskin nigger at some point definitely talked shit or otherwise annoyed a darkskin nigger
>lightskin nigger with coalburner gf pretending chimping out darkskin nigger isn't there, looking at gf's phone
>darkskin walks over and knocks gf's phone the fuck out of her hand
>"Bitch ass nigga talking shit about me. Fuck you gonna do?" Or some other kind of nignog speech
>makes threatening posture and gestures, causing lightskin to defensively hunch over and raise his hands
>whole time gf is looking like "wtf"
>darkskin, not done chimping out, picks up the now probably ex-gf's phone and walk aways
>"This is my shit now nigga"
>Walks away

It is truly one of the most degrading things to witness

Worldstarhiphop : Man Doesn't Do Anything After A Guy Smacked His Girl's Phone Out Her Hand On A NYC Train!

>many years ago in high school
>We're having one of those going away party things for a student teacher in my class so we aren't doing shit
>Big fat nigger decides to start talking shit to me because I was an awkward small kid
>Finally had enough and go to shove him even though he's 3x my size (girth)
>He moves out of the way and starts asking "what you even trying to do pussy?" etc
>Ram him with my shoulder because this seems like the best idea at the time
>He barrels back and hits the table with all the pops and shit
>He loses balance because the inertia on his fat and actually falls backwards onto the table
>Pop and chips start spilling everywhere
>Everyone stares and when he gets in my face again I just make one of these :/
>He continues to talk about how I did it now and he's going to kick my ass
>He never does and just keeps screaming at me after I humiliated him

That's when I learned most people will yell all day about whooping your ass till you do something about it. Just hit them, they've probably never been punched by anyone but other retards who can't hit anyway

Thanks x

There's a reason ever single race hates niggers, even niggers.

>nigger this nigger that

lmao why do whiteboys have such an inferiority complex? just because most ppl see u as inherently less masculine than ur black counterparts doesnt mean u have to bitch out like this lol.

also someone pls post that vid of the whitekid calling a black kid nigger and then running for dear life screaming "help". shit brought me to tears lmao.

Don't you Canadians have better things to do than to shitpost? Why are Perfidious Albion's children such delinquents?

>canadian
..umm, what?

Its a lose/lose situation. If you would fight back and win the nignog would take you to court.

The guy filming is probably his friend and would only upload the part where you deck him.

I think he saw you're a raging cuck and so fairly assumed Canadian

Why/How do people even get into these situations.

I'm always avoiding physical confrontation, aren't 99% of people the same way? Shit, even wild animals that could fuck you up would run away instead of fight in a lot of cases, unless the animal is legit out to fuck you up.

>assuming that im white

i have nothing against autists but come on dude. at least try to seem normal.

Apparently the guy was talking shit
Though I find it hard to believe a scarf wearing Arab would talk shit about a guy twice his size
Then again, somebody was filming so there has to be prior context

>pepper spray

This is probably the best idea in the thread, to be honest. Sure if you get jumped pepper spray is not going to do anything, but if you know something is coming and have 20+ seconds you could prepare to use it. Imagine if, after smacking the phone out of the woman's hand and starting to yell at the guy, that black guy had gotten a face full of mace. Probably would've ended up crying on the floor and the boyfriend could've picked up the phone.

Most blacks can't fight for shit. Purely based don the fact that they have no self control and just flail around. A few straight jabs and this guy would be on the ground. Learn to fight faggots.

if most blacks cant fight then no whites can fight at all lmao.

kys

t.cuck

Black men are the most insecure rage at the world babies while blaming whites for all their problems.