Best ON Gold Standard Flavor?

Ordered this month's 5 lb tub of Gold Standard protein and, rather than the normal Double Rich Chocolate, mistakenly got Extreme Milk Chocolate. It's so sweet I'm losing my mind and hit up GNC for an emergency replacement. Vanilla Ice Cream is still too sweet though...

Considering trying out either Mocha Chocolate or Chocolate Mint before returning back to Double Rich Chocolate...

What do y'all like to get though?

Extreme milk chocolate tastes like nesquick. fucking best flavor

Also, normally I make my shakes with 1% if it matters.

>that natty guy that takes supplements cuz he's too much of a lazy fuck to fix his diet

My girl and I go through lots of chicken breast as the main protein for our dinners (normally 1.5 lbs between us per night), it's not like we don't try. Boneless chicken breast can get pretty costly though.

Protein is costlier.

I can get a lb of chicken breast for 2 bucks. 16 oz = 1 lb. 4oz serving at 26 grams of portion. 104 grams of portion for 2 bucks. Name me one fucking supplement that is that cheap and provides that much nutrition

>a lb of chicken breast for 2 bucks
a lot of that is water.

Also fuck Swype. Protein* for all of them

All measurements done in any study are always done precooked. So same thing

Boneless? What, are you too fucking good to deal with bones?

If that was what I'd pay, I would go for that in a heartbeat. Problem is that it's closer to $3.50 or higher a pound where I live, unless Aldi (local discount grocery) hasn't run out on a given day. That puts chicken barely ahead of protein powder in a gram/$ sense. Adding in the convenience of making a morning shake pushes it over the top (sometimes).

Again, this might just be locale-specific, but boneless really isn't that much more expensive than bone-in where I live. Convenience of being able to make that much of a faster stir-fry/whatever is something I'll pay a few cents on the pound more for.

So, barring the appearance of some unknown evidence appearing in this thread, I'm more interested in hearing about how to make the best out of the situation. Namely, looking for the best tasting/least overly sweet flavor for my protein powder.

Double rich piana is the only way to go

strawberry is too good.

Cookies and cream tho...... eww. That casein flavor is ass.

It's still 100+ grams of protein for $3.50

How much is protein?

The 5 lb tub gets me servings for $0.77 each, while each serving supposedly has ~24 grams of protein ends up at 32 grams per buck.

Chicken breast, estimated by the USDA to have about 140 grams of protein per pound, will normally be about 35 grams per dollar.

It ends up being pretty close though I do buy tons of chicken whenever it goes on sale.

Do you eat the same thing every day?

I usually get double chocolate, might try vanilla creme next time

No?

Best way I can put it is that it reminds me of a McDonald's milkshake. Last had one years ago but it has the same overly-sweet yet not undrinkable taste.

Yeah it has that artificial, sweeter-than-actual sugar type taste. I really prefer the double rich chocolate too, everything else is just too sweet

Double chocolate or ice cream vanilla usually. But I just tried the peanut butter chocolate and it's actually pretty tasty

Any of the banana variations, pham

I have one per day and also use a banana and milk

always loved banana cream, but myprotein unflavoured total protein is superior.

I really liked tropical punch but it might not be for everyone

Are you serious? I bought a 5lb banana cream, and the only way I can eat it without vomiting is to dissolve it in as little water as possible, close my nose and swallow, then without breathing I drink a bit of some strong flavored juice to rinse my mouth, even after that after taste is disgusting, but still better then throwing my 50€ down the drain, cuz europoor.

Get the unflavored kind. Or do you like eating a bunch of unnecessary sugar?