Elliot Hulse

what in the fuck happened do this dude? he sounds like the biggest arrogant better-than-you attitude douche bag now

Other urls found in this thread:

worthofweb.com/website-value/youtube.com/user/strengthcamp/
youtu.be/GMy4sl9bze4?t=84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you google elliot hulse wife

that's because he is

Nigga took a year off YouTube and came back even more delusional. You'd expect the opposite to happen, no?

worthofweb.com/website-value/youtube.com/user/strengthcamp/

what the fuck lmao

He went off the rails a few years ago. He was cool before then.

The final straw for me was the video where he referred to himself as a king dragon that scared away the trolls. Weird motherfucker that guy is

i check back in once in a while to see how crazy this dude has gotten

Fucking how

Is this nigger LARPing?

did he legit lose his shit or is he bullshitting to make money?

Are you a literal retard? I'd say so.

That's our probably factoring in YouTube for it. Just go to any YouTube yearly pay calculator for a more accurate result

Of course it's calculating youtube's worth, because that's exactly what it's made to do. Dumb fucking retards have no clue how websites work.

Check the archive we established what happened to the whacko a week ago

But because it's calculating YouTube's worth, it's a poor estimation of StrengthCamp's worth

Idiot

Hahahah

>Makes 10 mill a day

Is this spastic losing it or has he already lost it? Something about him seems fucked, like hes going to snap and start killing cunts. I don't trust him.

Honestly this would make the most sense to me

What the fuck is this website, lmao

Are you arguing my exact point, you fucking mongoloid? That's exactly what I said.

Didn't that dyke divorce him?

That's how much youtube itself is worth. Not elliot

Well then why the fuck did you start arguing with me in the first place?

That's literally what I said in Then your fat fuck came in and started arguing when out of nowhere when I simply replied to this idiocy

dont call me idiocy you dumb as faggot

Bitch I swear to God I will teleport behind you if you don't shut the fuck up right now
*Grabs you by the throat* Back off?!?!

Yep!

Hey everyone, it's Elliot. None of you understand the spiritual depths I have ascended to. All that has changed the course of my life within the many universes. My intellect is too complex for the simple, weak mind. I feel sorry that you are not as free that you can be and therefore, talk down on others.

are you kidding me

These two clowns aren't Elliot. I'm Elliot

My spiritual awakening has ascended past mere mortals such as yourselves. I can now call upon the powers of the universe to summon dubs whereever I post. Even in forums that don't allow for such a mechanic

The real Elliot here. I am typing this message with my mind from a parallel dimension that I entered while doing astral projection bioenergetics. This is a manifestation of my cathartic need to let go of my neurotic holding patterns. I invite you to breathe into my balls.

Done.

Fuck off I'm elliot

Newbies are often surprised when Elliot holds an intermission to single out suspicious-looking males in the audience and call them out for potential rapes they might commit. When this happens, make sure not to shrink away or look ashamed, because that only feeds Hulse's bloodthirstiness. It's a well known fact that any man lectured by him will NOT be getting laid that night. Instead, make sure you cheer louder than everyone else once he's finished chastising a male (but DO NOT under any circumstances interrupt him while he's speaking unless you want to get thrown out) to get on his good side and avoid being singled out

>tfw I want to fuck her and people that look like her really badly.

you're crazy if you think i'm reading all that shit

cease thy badgering and behold these repeating digits, cretin

This comment is being typed by the one that is known as Elliot Hulse. Trust in yourself to understand the true identity of this poster.

hey guys elliot here ama

Jungian archetypes. He bought into everything he was reading.

tfw to intelligent to explain my astral power

THIS ISNT ME

Elliot, why is your kid bulking?

i am real elliot. i have clover. go away voices. shoo.

that roidgut

Hello, don't listen to the others, I am the real Elliot, the Elliot that has ascended upon the others. I have now interlinked the mainframe of the brainwaves causing reverberations throughout the mental vibrations. Join me.

Elliot is trying so hard to be an alpha male and i guess his success got to his head. That comment was in response to infinite elgintensity video about his psuedoscience bs iirc

HGH FROM DAY 1

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

youtu.be/GMy4sl9bze4?t=84

He looks like that guy from HGich.T

As a giant among men, I invite you to stop limiting yourselves with your rote living systems and mechanics.

You pretend to be me because your egos are so weak that they subconsciously seek to emulate me.

Give in to the instincts of your subconscious. I know the true path.

Follow me.

Study my programs.

Become my disciple.

Smell by your testicles

cant find, sum it up brah

WE

WUZ

A MUHFUGGIN KANG

this pls