Which physiques are the best for making love, passionate sex, and hard rough fucking, respectively?

Which physiques are the best for making love, passionate sex, and hard rough fucking, respectively?

The ones that don't have autism.

The ones that have a clitoris, uterus, cervix, and vagina.

the ones youll never touch

I meant ehich physique does a guy need to achieve to be best at each of those. Guess my pic was misleading

Fat , lardy one, full of pimples in the face, no muscle , no cardio, rageing autism, impotent, flappy tits or gyno , no cock or vagina, just like every thread in this fucking board.

Could r9k please , please , go to your board and stay there FORJUSTONEFUCKINGNIGHT???. Please.

And if you are dead serious on this subject here it goes, the official " i judge people by how they look and i am a 3.2 /10 and want to have hot steaming sex with a 11/10" :

A 10 and 10 go together
A 9 and 9 go together
A 8 and 8 go together
Etc.
It can be interchangeable.

And we are not talking yet about personallity , interests , common ground etc. Just use your brain and heart.

/thread/

>making love
Ottermode or more muscular, broad frame, HANDSOME FACE
>passionate sex
>rough fucking

That doesn't answer what I was asking. I meant if I want to make love, what's the best body type for that? Does it differ from the body type best for fucking rough and hard? Yes I am a virgin and I'm just curious as to what people will answer and why.

So being very muscular won't make u fuck differently than ottermode?

Nope. Doing squats or whatever meme exercise all day won't make you better at fucking.

I almost forgot

>7 INCH M I N I M U M

Only if you have HANDSOME FACE, according to that guy.

Yeah, THAT guy.

Should a dicklet be ottormode over built to minimize fat covering his cock?

no you idiot. this is in your mind not your body. have you seen someone on the street who you instinctively feel could rape you very roughly?

See
At the end of the day , you are going to fuck a girl with your penis, not with your muscles, it will help you (and her) if you have cardio in order to gain stamina, and if she is into muscle-guys, well, the more the merrier , i guess.

Just go ,do it, protect yourselve and have a good time.

Cardiobunnies are the best girls. Light enough to throw around and lift up easily

I mean what is the best body for a guy to have?

>I mean what is the best body for a guy to have?
Light enough to throw around and lift up easily.

t. really buff power top gay dude

Need endurance, power and flexibility to make up for the modest dick bruh.

Thx will take note

this is the best one for love