SURVEY: WOMEN DON'T WANT BLOND MEN

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
bustle.com/articles/103217-women-dont-want-to-date-men-with-blonde-hair-says-new-survey-but-heres-who-they

Hey nordcucks, how does it feel knowing that women STATISTICALLY prefer brown and black haired men over blonde men? Fuck, even gingers get more dates than blonde men!!

Where is your god Hitler now? Ahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269.amp?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women don't like nappy hair either.

Glorious straight and brown hair master race here.

BLONDIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

Why would you ever take women's opinions at face value?

It's not their opinion, they measured their actions. Brown hair got the most dates, followed by black, then red, then blonde.

t. bald guy.

> bustle
> swedish cucks prefer niggers

It's the face that matters, stop projecting

>blonde internet defense force

AHAHAHAHA. Oh god, my sides.
Are you still mad that you lost WWII?

calm down, sport.
you're starting to sound pretty stupid

You realize this is because Finns have the highest ratio of blonde hair+blue eyes and Swedes hate finns for being evil nazis right?

Blond is shit, light brown is god-tier tho

read the article.

Brown eyes and brown haired people generally have a more masculine face shape.

>inb4 you post cherrypicked image of someone from a german propaganda film

Oh I get it, it's another episode of "my boring genetic features are actually superior"

Is the blond in your hair starting to infect your brain, nordcuck?

I guess I shouldn't have expected anything different from a snownigger viking who knows nothing but "muh pillaging" and "muh rape"

According to women's dating habits, they are.
Are you just mad that gingers on average get more dates than you do?

>Lost WWII
>Nordcuck
>Viking

So you went from germany to the slavs, thinking they are the same?

Besides that, the natural haircolour of germans was always brown or red. Do your research you stupid motherfucker

In my own experience, my blonde friends have never had trouble getting dates.

Ahahahaha
get more dates you piss-haired imbecile :)

I'm Brown haired you americuck

r9k is in full shit-tard move tonight , isnt it ?

I'm a blonde cutie, am I fucked?

All the decent looking blond dudes ive met are complete man whores and fuck a lot of women. This study doesn't seem accurate from my personal experience.

yes

I would start transitioning into a female now. You'll probably get laid more if people think you're a chick.

Makes sense honestly. All the guys in my family with brown hair have had more luck with women.

Looks like Chad fucked user's Stacy

>Jewish media tricking women into liking niggers and sandniggers

I believe you rabbi!

>be Iranian
>only get with white girls

How does this make you feel?

>hidden manlet thread
Who gives a shit, on average women will still pick the 6'2 blonde haired norde over the 5'6 brown haired manlet m8.

yeah lets take what some roasties said for a fact

Image that Nords are mostly blond is dead long ago.
Get yourself into 2017 alrdy faggot

yeah just look at those tiny dark haired mexicans, no thanks

kk

Mad, because the Brainwashing of white girls actually work

Feels alright, I'm brown haired.

t. Nordcuck

Don't even blame you bro. Been with 2 Iranian chicks. Super hot but they have "Daddy's little Princess" syndrome to the millionth degree.

Super spoiled bitches. Let some nu-male deal with that.

Top kek blondelets don't realise it's all about DARK HAIR and DARK FEATURES

Imagine how phaggy this guy would look with blonde hair

Shitskins don't count

>my personal anecdotes reflect reality

Uh, yeah? Did you think I was referring to simulated friends in a virtual universe?

Im pretty sure this guy doesnt get laid at all

He looks better with dark hair.

Tfw both brown hair and eyes

I made it

Yeah, look at him, absolutly homo. Disgusting

>tfw med master race
/feelsgood/

Yeah surely it's his hair color that makes him attractive (protip it's not)

>he's been with 2 Iranian chicks and lived to tell the tale

I commend you.

>brainwashed

Kek

Just cause blondes arent as valued doesn't mean shitskins are any ahead, this just applies when considering other white males

no but you should be

this

Seriously, look at this guy. Imagine him with blond hair and fair skin. He'd look autistic.

Thats what Im trying to say but you are all autistic, hair color doesnt matter if you are handsome

weird, blonde men are my favorite. although the hair really doesn't matter all that much.

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269.amp?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

The truth is if your not white your fucked so much so it's problematic to liberals lol

>WhatsYourPrice.com. “As the old saying goes ‘blondes have more fun.’ Those who are taking their dating life seriously are probably steering away from this type of guy for fear that they are just looking for a summer fling

Women are literally scared of blonds when looking for long term relationships becusse blonds are to them playboys who are accustome to fucking and dumping

OP btfo

dark hair, light eyes is the masterrace

This

This is the same phenomenon when women when asked will say they want sensitive man who is caring over aggressive men but fuck Chad the bad boy, in this case in their eyes its going to most likely be the blonds.

This.

hmm come to think of it this might be true

They are talking about women.
Not men.
Blonde hair on men has never been a signal of anything for women.
No seriously.
How many stories of blonde or fair haired men being seen as attractive are there.
Even back in the days of yore fair hair on men was never seen as particularly attractive.

The whole thing with blonde haired blue eyed men is a fairly recent invention with most people pushing it being self loathing brown people, snowniggers with no real identity and jews who have a REAL boner for blonde hair blue eyes.

Wrong m8 did you read Ops article or accept it like so many a dick in your ass

>Women are looking for the real deal, and in their eyes, blonde men aren’t offering more than a short-term thing. But that’s not where the assumptions based on hair color stop. Here are five other things that WhatsYourPrice.com learned from their study about men and their hair color

I thought as much. Women will literally survey and tell you they don't like bad boys and we all know how that works out lol

>In their eyes, blonde men aren’t offering more than a short-term thing.
According tooooo
Who?

The writers of this article who firmly believe in the blonde = instant pussy magnet? Cause that does not happen in reality.

Can you even name five actually blonde male models and celebs that women find attractive right now?
Not guys with blonde dye jobs or anything. The real deal.

This.

Pic related is the most accurate looks scale currently in existence. It has its flaws however you can clearly see a discrepancy between the amount of people with dark hair and the blondes. Yes you can still be blonde and very good looking, but it isn't ideal. The trope of tall, DARK, and handsome exists for a reason.

The fucking Bible and multiple ancient culture speak of unimaginable beautiful blonde haired angels and beings from the sky who mixed with their women.

Blonde is just mare rare because there's so many niggers and asians in the world. Babes are all over me. That's a fact.

take away enrique iglesias

>tfw a 3

Wouldn't blond dye jobs count just the same? Helms worth the goos and Brad pitt are infamous pussy magents

So is this article trust worthy or not I'm not getting your point

Source?
I'm legit curious.

They were "unimaginable" for a reason.

Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's good user.

Chad thundercock?
He's a bleach blonde.
His natural hair color is brown as fuck.

Paul Walker, Leo dicaprio, Jude Law
Matt Damon, Mathew machonahay

yes but imagine him with dark hair + dark eyebrows, he's be a legit god

Nice m8 too bad Ops source paints a picture of women being scared of being pumped and dumped by them

Dark hair is for niggers, user. One day you'll realize that. Dye your hair and you'll see. Girls love it.

sean o pry, francisco lachowski, tyson ballou, david gandy, matt lemond, henry cavill, matt bomer

If his hair is blond and he's still pulling pussy it's the same thing you fucking retard

All look or would look better with dark hair. That's the whole point of thi thread. Plus they all have God Tier facial aesthetics.

Doesn't even matter for me because I'm balding already.

What a load of who's

>itt /pol/cucks mad that Veeky Forums is the least /pol/ board on the chan
Huh, people who take responsibility for their own situation and work on improving themselves don't blame the boogieman for all their problems.. who woulda thunk

No m8 I could just say the same back that they would look worse as it's your opinion what a not opinions is these men are considered sex gods to women and blond as fuck

I guess all the women in the world are niggers then.

Whatever fag.

most attractive men in the world, + 2 meme actors

Lol go to a facial rate thread and post a black man's face...

New fags are funny

Sorry m8 walk down the street more women will know who the fuck I posted period

OP BLOWN OUT BY OWN SOURCE

WOMEN ARE SCARED OF BEING PUMPED AND DUMPED BY BLOND CHAD

Yes they are sex gods because they are world famous actors who have incredibly beautiful faces. It has nothing to do with their hair colour. Fact is that dark hair is more masculine and suits men more.

>trusting women with something as important as judging male beauty

Fact is that can be said about anyone you would post a model or a actor.

Your whole premis is blown out and without evidence to back it up

The Ops own article states the women are scared of being pumped and dumped by Chad blond hair

The fucking point of the thread is what women prefer...

Did you get lost to the leather club gay boy

ah must have taken a wrong turn, apologies lad

Yeah, but that won't make a rando white guy with blonde hair look better then a handsome white guy with dark hair to the average white chick who's more accustomed to white males.

So the fantasy of blonde hair being a virtue is kind of..fake. Sorry.

I have blonde hair and I pretty much figured that was the case ages ago. Look at most of the actors already, for example.

Worst part is, my hair isn't even proper platinum blonde any more, like it used to be when I was a kid. No, instead its this fucking brownish honey blonde.

I've considered dying my hair and beard darker, but the problem then might be that since lighter colored hair is not as thick, it will probably look like shit.

So, best I can do is improve my body, I guess.

>more masculine
KEK. You're so full of shit

ITT Mongrel genes whites getting blown the fuck out by their own sperg source

Next time read

>women are scared of being pumped and dumped by Chad blond hair

The article starts with actual statistics then extrapolates what you're saying from thin air with nothing to back it up.

What the fuck are you talking about

Am I being trolled?

I'm talking about how racist fit can be m8 lol

>thicc threads dedicated to black women
>daily threads asking about getting a muslim gf
>high rate of non-caucasian posters in face rate threads and cbt
But nah, those anonymous posters afraid to show themselves in face rate threads are the REAL face of Veeky Forums

No the article quotes the same website that did the states.

Lol what the fuck is going on here lol

Lol the majority of faces posted are white men m8 and the last Shit skin I seen cried for 5 posts about how he shouldn't be
Deport/10
And it ended with if it's brown flush it down

Your a fucking a grasping ass nigger