Stalling on bench at 70kg

>stalling on bench at 70kg

>Stalling on bench at 82.5 kg

More volume.

If you're alternating with shoulder presses, stop doing that, even something that minor should help drive progress.

>stalling on life at 30

JUSSSSSSSSSSSST

You mean go less heavy on shoulder exercises in general? Like OHP?

Relegate it to an accessory, bench three times per week if you're doing SS or SL or whatever.

Alternatively, switch to weekly progression types, something like TM or Greg Nuckols 28 Free Programs, you could probably still squeeze out a few gains session to session, but switching to weekly may help reinforce better technique anyway as you increase the number of lifts per week.

Also, pause all reps for a three-count or so

Thanks man, i'll try this out

which part of the lift do you stall at?

>tfw no spotter on bench so you have no idea what you can press

just do accessory work you faggot
do fucking ohp until you can ohp your weak ass gay shit 70kg bench
and then go back to benching

also find out where your fucking problem is
is it the lockout or is it the first few inches from your chest towards the lockout

then either do more gay shoulder work or more tricep
fuck its not magic

and you shut the fuck up with your greg gaylords 28 free programs like WTF i never heard of that are you shilling for some shit
this is not rocket science you nigger

>i suck at benching
>stop benching and OHP instead

you are a complete and total retard

yeah do this OP, benching 3x in 2 weeks on most beginner programs isn't very good for bench press

yeah well fight me in real life you cocksucking goblinnigger

i dare you im not saying STOP benching but saying FOCUS on ohp over bench
do fucking OHP and then db press

and woooooooooow you will be way more explosive on the bench and will fucking push more weight jesus fuck
i bet you dont even fucking lift

"and then go back to benching"

going back to benching implies he stopped benching

i'm not sure what your problem is but you need to stop giving advice on here until you have at least a good few years of lifting under your belt, someone might actually follow your dogshit advice

>stalling on deadlifts at 200
i might quit lifting this year and go back to calisthenics and maybe some gymnastics

i fucking clarified that now in my second post you niggershit

and holy fuck
>good few years of lifting under your belt
this confirms you as a weak fucking dyel

A guy's The Presses™ ought to be more important to him than his The Bench Presses™.

-Mark Rippetoe, 2015

>Stuck on 60kg bench for 1.5 months
>Cant get over 100kg deads, been trying for almost a month

i think ive reached my genetic potential

wrong, stronger than you, smarter than you, fuck your gf better than you

I stalled at 65kg for three months. I went from 1x5 to 3x5 with it, but could never get more weight on the bar. I'm small so that was body weight, but still

Looks like you missed some workouts, user.

autism

Your insecurities are seeping through my monitor, please stop the autism.

Let me help set some honest expectations.

Takes a normal person with 0 athletic background ~2years to hit 100kg. Takes about another year after that to hit 140kg. Then about 2 years to hit 180kg but its rare. This is considering you do everything close to perfect 80% of the time.

Most guys on fit exagerate, lie, and just generally bend the truth which is weird cause were all anonymous.

Just lift consistently and the gains come slowly, but its so worth it.

A regular adult male gets 100kg bench in 6 months if training and eating properly.

I usually estimate where I'm at after the first set. So if I feel like I could go heavier, I add 2.5 kilos for the last set or two. Jumps are too sudden to go for all three sets.

try doing some volume work at lower weight for 3x8-12 for a week and then try again. i can guarantee you you'll break through

>getting a pectoral strain from benching 70kg

Why spread these lies. This hypothetical male didn't spend 20 years in front of a pc screen.

You troll like this and people think there's something wrong with them. Just stop.

>Bench stalling at 45
>4 fucking 5
What did my body mean by this?

Why put so much effort into something you will never be good at then? I guarantee that there are guys that bench 225 on their first gym session ever (active guys with good frames and some sports background).

If you bench 225 only after years of training, how is it even worth it? you will never compare to a Chad

>Stalling on your post at the metric system

Doesn't matter how you start. Okay... he benched 225 day 1 --highly doubt this happened-- but he also did dips every day, 500,000 pushups in his lifetime, and idk climbed trees for fun. You can't compare him to someone who never lifted in his life. It's already an athletic background and that's time dedicated to fitness. That's already years dedicated to fitness vs someone who has 0 hours invested.

Fitness has so many diminishing returns too. Some autist who does things proper for 3 years can easily surpass a guy who just winged it all and has 0 patience.

Hope this is enough OP cause Im out. Dont take shit on this site seriously especially if it seems too good to be true.

well, except that the Chad who benched 225 on first try after the same 3 years will now be benching 455+

If you've been on a fullbody lp for more than 6 months maybe you should move on to another routine with more volume
doing 3 compounds 3x5RM can get pretty tiring and you may not be able to add the needed extra volume to bust through plateaus

just my 2cents, I stalled at 80kg 3x5 after 9ish months, got the flu, deloaded, deloaded on the deload because my strenght vanished and I started a tiring job
Now I started PHUL with 531 on the main lifts.
>third week and I'm already back at 80kg x4 with relatively no problems
Pretty great

It has nothing to do with genetics, you're playing catchup. He has "lifted" a lot more mass in his lifetime than you, you must catch up to him

true dat. 2 years is more of a realistic time frame for a never before trained skinnyfat, which is most of the novices here

"1234 in 6months" fags like this kid ruin this board for novices.
but they're easy to spot, their obvious shitposting caused by their little brain always comes through they're usually just novices themlseves who got demoralized due to their poor results because they have no discipline, so they resort to shitposting and harvesting (You)'s

just eat more

Chads never make it to 3 plates

do german volume training for 10 weeks, gain a shitload of muscels and try it again

>stalling on x3 squat at 455 last rep