At gym

>at gym
>have to pee really bad
>run to bathroom
>all the stalls are taken
>can't pee in urinal when other people are around

what's wrong with me? no matter how much i have to go i just can't start peeing if others are around

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have stage fright. gotta go look up ways to break the mental block. it's treatable

You just have to like to pee
pee
yes
I make RnB

s a u c e

it's from chaturbate session. won't post sauce cause we were masturbating and i'm pretty sure she isn't even of legal age

you faggot, this is old as fuck. nice try

I have all the gif's of this girl saved, saved them like 4 years ago

then don't ask stupid questions. you can even see the filename

I used to be like this.

What worked for me is to imagine there's a qt on her knees Infront of you with her mouth open begging to be pee'd on.

Give it a go! For practice you could use visual aids on your phone :)

Reverse image search, dummy.

It means you are too intelligent to pee like an animal.

Thank you.

I wasn't the guy who asked.

I think of water.
Lots and lots of water dripping and pouring

Some say its an instinctual throwback to the time when peeing made you vulnerable to attack.

To be fair though, I never had stage fright until I was like 21, then I had one experience of it and now it wont go away.

The thing that actually got me over it for some reason was when I started roiding.

I dunno if it was that my flaccid dick is generally a bit bigger and fuller looking on test, or if the confidence boost did it.

Are you a manlet? I'm 6'2 and after gaining 50 lbs, noticed that several manlets can't be next to me. I pee extra loud to establish dominance

kimlay you damn dork

Hang out ur dick over the urinal 'til a stall opens up.
Just a tip so u dont piss ur self

Anxiety. Let me guess, you also have performance anxiety issues.

post them

I had this with no clear reason but ever since I started lifting it's disappearing rapidly, don't have a clue why. Can you pee normally when you're drunk?

Happens to me when drunk as well

In that case you're fucked

>at gym
>have to pee really bad
>can't run to bathroom because if I do someone will take over my squat rack
>proceed to squat with a full bladder

rip

it's a named phobia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruresis

you're by far not the only one

Me too, sober or drunk, but im used to it, just wait awkwardly for a stall, who gives a fuck about what others think, maybe you just want to take a shit